• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quinn

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AWWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEYUUUUUUUT!!
tenor.gif

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about 58 times since January 1st. That's way past your claim of 15 in a year, and 58 more than most of us care to see. And yes when I say most of us I'm sure I'm right.

Tell you what You get 3 regular Cowboy poster who say they are good with you posting here I'll cede my wanting you too stay the fuck out of here.

I used to do 58 a day when I was bored. I could get 3 easy. I know PDay has my back. :)

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow can’t believe my name actually came up in this bull shit. Have at it as you will. I never brought up Romo’s depth adjusted accuracy though. Again this is quality entertainment.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So...

In summary, Quinn signing - good.

:suds:

Absolutely. I swear I saw this was a 14 page thread. I thought for sure I was going to be reading about the next Doomsday. Harvey Martin and Too Tall getting after QBs. Haley and Tolbert was even a thought. Ware and Spencer would have been good. Instead I read depth adjusted accuracy stats. Hey, but it was at least entertaining.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow can’t believe my name actually came up in this bull shit. Have at it as you will. I never brought up Romo’s depth adjusted accuracy though. Again this is quality entertainment.
Romo was undrafted and became one of the best QBs in the NFL. That's really phenomenal when you think about it. Should be a 30 for 30. No need to feel bad about loving him.

Reactions: GNG

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Here's the problem Earl. You make excuses for everything Dak does wrong and blame it on others and you give him credit for everything he does well and even things that he doesn't do well - ie. the TE "dropped pass" in the end zone that was a poor throw. You also cherry pick your stats to stress the Dak is great argument. Your Dak comments are identical to those that did the same for Romo. You aren't objective at all on the topic and that's why you get so much crap on the topic"

now...who else besides your newfound fanboy, guns ball washed everything Romo? Earl as well assumed you were comparing him to romotoowens.

but what remains funny to me, is how you constantly tell me what my problem is (basically ever post to me today) and act as if you're better. Too bad for you that your posts say you're like everyone else when your opinion is challenged. You are no different, but you are getting support from PE1 & Guns. How come if I'm so bad, other cowboy fans aren't chiming in?

look at you last lost here....I called you a cry baby and you come back with go away baby.

I ain't going anywhere and you sure as hell aren't better than me unless PE1 & Guns count?
What are you even talking about? You make no sense. Your still butt hurt over something I said to you 5 years ago that you misunderstood at the time and still do. You are completely obsessed with me. You're the single most judgmental person here. Never did I say or infer anyone in particular. Wrong again. But you are always wrong so you should be used to it...Stop being so sensitive. God, even women don't act like this

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you even talking about? You make no sense. Your still butt hurt over something I said to you 5 years ago that you misunderstood at the time and still do. You are completely obsessed with me. You're the single most judgmental person here. Never did I say or infer anyone in particular. Wrong again. But you are always wrong so you should be used to it...Stop being so sensitive. God, even women don't act like this

That was sexist Jarntt :) :)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo was undrafted and became one of the best QBs in the NFL. That's really phenomenal when you think about it. Should be a 30 for 30. No need to feel bad about loving him.
And then a great broadcaster too.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit! This thread escalated quickly.

Most of the people posting on this thread have been my favorite posters going on 15 years now (though some came along later). I still miss the posts of Twist3d and wish he would find his way back. All of you raise good points that have increased my understanding of football in general and talent evaluation specifically. Everyone plays the part of JUDGE at some point, and then again everyone plays the part of BUTT-HURT at some point.

The Dallas forum remains the best forum on the Hoop predominantly because we all care deeply and passionately about the Star and what it means to be America's Team.

Bottom line: no one here knows it all, and no one hear knows nothing, though I certainly know the least and I enjoy it all.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo is one of my favorite Cowboys players of all time.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Quinn is looking good at OTA. I am looking forward to seeing Quinn,Dlaw and Hill terrorize and hit QBs