• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quinn

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear dude, if you would treat all the players with the same measuring stick I'd have no issue with you. Dak can do no wrong, everyone else has warts
Even though this is flat out wrong, I don't care if you have issues with me. Don't give a single fuck. Will continue saying what I want. I literally said Zeke was better than Dak at his position but I'm not sure about signing him long term because of his position and possible workload. I shouldn't even have to mention DLaw, Tyron, Frederick, Zack Martin because it goes without saying they are better than Dak. LVE probably is too because unlike Jaylon, LVE has the football instincts+athleticism and doesn't carry the same injury risk. Rarely do LBs with LVE ability fall off a cliff after breaking out. CB changes year to year which is why I feel differently about Byron. There have been years where dudes like Janoris Jenkins dominated and then years where he got burned. CB isn't a position you should invest big money in unless you have a surefire lockdown guy. I don't know why I keep repeating myself because it's obvious you just don't get it and you just have your mind made up that all I care about is Dak.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I swear dude, if you would treat all the players with the same measuring stick I'd have no issue with you. Dak can do no wrong, everyone else has warts
Earl never was a good judge of talent.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH....I didn't read your Dak points.
I commented on you tagging earl's credibility....something you seem to care greatly about of a chat board :rolleyes2:
Earl has credibility? :pound:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even though this is flat out wrong, I don't care if you have issues with me. Don't give a single fuck. Will continue saying what I want. I literally said Zeke was better than Dak at his position but I'm not sure about signing him long term because of his position and possible workload. I shouldn't even have to mention DLaw, Tyron, Frederick, Zack Martin because it goes without saying they are better than Dak. LVE probably is too because unlike Jaylon, LVE has the football instincts+athleticism and doesn't carry the same injury risk. Rarely do LBs with LVE ability fall off a cliff after breaking out. CB changes year to year which is why I feel differently about Byron. There have been years where dudes like Janoris Jenkins dominated and then years where he got burned. CB isn't a position you should invest big money in unless you have a surefire lockdown guy. I don't know why I keep repeating myself because it's obvious you just don't get it and you just have your mind made up that all I care about is Dak.
I hope you do continue to post your opinion even though we obviously don't get along. Id also like to hear your opinion on something..say the Cowboys offer Dak 8 years and $224 million....$28 per. Dak then says the market demands he gets $33, so 8/$264. He sticks to his guns. What do you do

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you do continue to post your opinion even though we obviously don't get along. Id also like to hear your opinion on something..say the Cowboys offer Dak 8 years and $224 million....$28 per. Dak then says the market demands he gets $33, so 8/$264. He sticks to his guns. What do you do
Let him walk. But that will never happen so it's moot anyway.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't need validation from a loser that has managed to have over sixty thousand posts of never saying anything.
And you have a meager 281 likes. Maybe you should up your game.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tag his ass!!!

Sidenote. I thought 7 yr contracts were as long as they could go?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect most of your opinions and don't worry what a moron like Earl thinks about them. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect most of your opinions and don't worry what a moron like Earl thinks about them. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Nobody as old as you can be this immature.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tag his ass!!!

Yeah, 7 years meant to become 10-12.
You can't tag him. I mean, you can, but then he's a $30 million hit and you are looking at losing other guys. Then tag him again, then the price is $35 in a couple of years?
I think he will play at $28, honestly, I wouldn't exceed that for anyone. The Packers suck with an all time great ARod, in part because of all the guys they've had to let go. Give them all those players back, plus two #1's and a #2 for Rodgers and I bet they win as many games.
Greatest thing Brady ever did was accept half his market value. Continues to win and he'll make about as much in the end outside of football

Reactions: GNG

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, 7 years meant to become 10-12.
You can't tag him. I mean, you can, but then he's a $30 million hit and you are looking at losing other guys. Then tag him again, then the price is $35 in a couple of years?
I think he will play at $28, honestly, I wouldn't exceed that for anyone. The Packers suck with an all time great ARod, in part because of all the guys they've had to let go. Give them all those players back, plus two #1's and a #2 for Rodgers and I bet they win as many games.
Greatest thing Brady ever did was accept half his market value. Continues to win and he'll make about as much in the end outside of football
a one year tag wont make us lose anyone. that 2 mil different wont matter. a 260 mil bill would.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you remain a fucking cry baby that points his finger at others while doing the same shit you point fingers at.

Judge fits...you judged Earl and compared his posts to Romotoowens and they are no where near the same...THEN YOU you talk about credibility , which remains you biggest issue. Most here give a rats ass about board credibillty, but you clearly do...as if that's bonus points. Your issue pal, not mine

point your finger at me all you want, that's what you've always done when your panties get all bunched up your ass.
Wow. Sensitive much? Look up projection in the dictionary...

Show me where I compared his posts to Romotoowens. Your problem has always been you don't read and make up your opinions anyway

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH....I didn't read your Dak points.
I commented on you tagging earl's credibility....something you seem to care greatly about of a chat board :rolleyes2:
Go away baby

Reactions: GNG

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tag his ass!!!

Absolutely you tag him. I don't get why everyone seems to think Dallas has to redo all of these contracts right now. D Law was the only one we had to act on.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely you tag him. I don't get why everyone seems to think Dallas has to redo all of these contracts right now. D Law was the only one we had to act on.

I see a huge jump in QB contracts very soon, for that reason I'd like to see them get Dak out of the way now.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don’t see Dak being OK with this. He’s made very very little in his NFL career and his agent won’t let him do a Rod Tidwell. I can’t even see Dak playing this year after what happened to the Redskins QB. He is literally risking 50,000,000+ in guaranteed money. Maybe even 75,000,000 guaranteed. It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds. Dak has looked as if he’s a top notch guy and an ELITE leader but is he, his agent and his family cool with him risking a GUARANTEED 70,000,000 bucks over one devastating tackle.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Sensitive much? Look up projection in the dictionary...

Show me where I compared his posts to Romotoowens. Your problem has always been you don't read and make up your opinions anyway
"Here's the problem Earl. You make excuses for everything Dak does wrong and blame it on others and you give him credit for everything he does well and even things that he doesn't do well - ie. the TE "dropped pass" in the end zone that was a poor throw. You also cherry pick your stats to stress the Dak is great argument. Your Dak comments are identical to those that did the same for Romo. You aren't objective at all on the topic and that's why you get so much crap on the topic"

now...who else besides your newfound fanboy, guns ball washed everything Romo? Earl as well assumed you were comparing him to romotoowens.

but what remains funny to me, is how you constantly tell me what my problem is (basically ever post to me today) and act as if you're better. Too bad for you that your posts say you're like everyone else when your opinion is challenged. You are no different, but you are getting support from PE1 & Guns. How come if I'm so bad, other cowboy fans aren't chiming in?

look at you last lost here....I called you a cry baby and you come back with go away baby.

I ain't going anywhere and you sure as hell aren't better than me unless PE1 & Guns count?