• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quietly

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You punked dudes from Wal-Mart!! We play you again with hopefully our 3 starters back on our OL!! Anyways how do you like the FUTURE of the Raiders growing right in front of your eyes!! Cya next time Donk fan!!

If Terrelle Pryor and Denarius Moore are the FUTURE of the Raiders, then I'm going to sit here comfortably for the next 10 years as the Broncos continue to whoop that ass.

And as cd said......we were missing far more significant players than Oakland last night and we still toasted them.:lol:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You punked dudes from Wal-Mart!! We play you again with hopefully our 3 starters back on our OL!! Anyways how do you like the FUTURE of the Raiders growing right in front of your eyes!! Cya next time Donk fan!!

it's like i was saying about the Chiefs, Rome wasn't built in a day. even though the Raiders pretty much got hammered i DID see a spark or two out of these guys. which tells ME they just need to build some talent around Pryor and any other pieces they plan on keeping down the road. DID enjoy the long pass play that got them their first touchdown of the game. plaus the Raiders DO seem to have a lot of speed on both sides of the ball. i know it would've been nice to win, but don't get too down. this team has a decent future imo...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Terrelle Pryor and Denarius Moore are the FUTURE of the Raiders, then I'm going to sit here comfortably for the next 10 years as the Broncos continue to whoop that ass.

And as cd said......we were missing far more significant players than Oakland last night and we still toasted them.:lol:

Pryor played well.... that was easily his best passing performance against the Donks. Although, they were giving it to him since they were all about shutting down the run.

Any word on Pryor's concussion? If this dude starts coming down with injuries then I'm really going to be pissed.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor played well.... that was easily his best passing performance against the Donks. Although, they were giving it to him since they were all about shutting down the run.

Any word on Pryor's concussion? If this dude starts coming down with injuries then I'm really going to be pissed.

I honestly didn't expect the Raiders to win, but hoped for a good solid performance. DMac getting shut down isn't anything new, but I am disappointed by his lack of production. We have to run the ball well to succeed.

MNF on the East Coast is a ripoff btw, by the time it comes on here, 9:00, I am in no mood for the interminable commercial breaks, mindless blather and poor play.

Looks like another classic PM clinic we have been subjected to, the only way to slow him down is to keep him on the sideline.

The condition of Pryor is a #1 concern right now, that was an ugly face up hit, the kind of thing that we need to avoid, especially when the game is already out of reach.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Pryor and Moore are the future I don't see anything wrong with that, PM will be long gone doc .

I have nothing to say about injuries, everyone suffers them you included, although I wouldn't be sad if Woodyard got his bell rung, more than once would be fine with me.

Go ahead and toast yourself, you deserve it, we get one more shot at you.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope TP2 is ok and can play!! TP2 Vs RG3.. We can beat the Skins but TP2 needs to play!! Get well BALLER!! Go Raiders..

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...although I wouldn't be sad if Woodyard got his bell rung, more than once would be fine with me.

Not sure where this comes from. Woodyard has been nothing but a class act as a player and off the field. If you didn't like the hit he laid on Pryor keep in mind that Pryor as the ball carrier was considered a runner in that situation. Clean hit. I hope Pryor is okay, but if you don't want your players getting the wood laid on them like that maybe you should try to convince Mark Davis to enter the Raiders into a flag football league.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor tweeted that he "didn't remember much" from Monday night's game. He also complimented the man who made the hit "whoever he was". He did say he felt O.K. though and is "ready to go".

I agree flaraider, we have to be careful with Pryor, running quarterbacks get their bell rung a lot so if the game is already out of reach then there is absolutely no reason to put him in harms way.

Last edited by a moderator:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outlaw, that was just a bad play call by OLSON.. You just cant run Pryor into the teeth of the D on the goal line!! That freakin play might cost us Pryor for the skins game..

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure where this comes from. Woodyard has been nothing but a class act as a player and off the field. If you didn't like the hit he laid on Pryor keep in mind that Pryor as the ball carrier was considered a runner in that situation. Clean hit. I hope Pryor is okay, but if you don't want your players getting the wood laid on them like that maybe you should try to convince Mark Davis to enter the Raiders into a flag football league.

No I didn't like the hit, and it looked like a head shot to me. It is the NFL and shit does happen, probably wise to protect the qb when there was nothing to gain from it. No offense, but I wouldn't be sad, just sayin.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I certainly dont think you can blame that on him in this case..he got tagged badly, give him credit for even getting back up and in the game.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly dont think you can blame that on him in this case..he got tagged badly, give him credit for even getting back up and in the game.

Oh, I didn't mean to make it sound like I was blaming him, just saying that if he starts getting injured a lot then I'm going to be pissed lol.

We finally have a QB with real potential, last thing I want is to see is his career cut short by injuries/concussions.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Allen

Pryor did not practice today, did have some physical activity with the team, but not cleared yet to practice.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word has it TP2 not playing sunday!! Crappy if true.. Anyways Sparano needs to be the MVP of this game, if Flynn is the starter!! The OL needs to OPEN holes for DMAC and give Flynn the time he needs to pass the ball.. I think our D will match up with RG3 and crew, it will be up to our O if we are in this game or not!! Bring it Raiders you are playing in front of a sold out house!! Just Win!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, good luck this Sunday, fellas. you guys could use some good things for the team for the true fans around here...

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Darren McFadden needs to pick up the blitz or sit his ass on the bench. I saw him unable to block too many times, he should feel bad for Pryor being out and I hope he works on that shit in practice.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and while i agree with you that Manning is certainly adept at getting the football quickly out of his hands he's never gonna win a Mr. Mobility contest. not saying he's gonna be a practice dummy, but i'd DEFINITELY expect to see more hands in the guy's face...

Keeping hands out of your face isn't about quickness. It is about pocket awareness and moving your feet.

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raider D

The Raiders have been playing pretty stout run D, the only team in the league with NO RUNS OVER 20 YDS.

Wow, that just gave me a chill, SWEET.

I LIKE THE DIRECTION THIS TEAM IS HEADING.