• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quietly

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, Cam as of right now is the better passer, but Pryor when it comes to pure talent NOBODY in the NFL is close to him!! Its up to the Raiders to develop him.. And if they do look out cuz he would be one badazz dude!! Again we are rebuilding, and if we do beat you and the REFS Monday night, what does that about the team you cheer for?? Hmmmm.. The Raiders got SPEED on D as well and they will be up for it!! Again worry about the LT and PM choking in big games!! Got to roll be back later for more talk..

Whoa whoa whoa let us calm down here for a second. Now I know everybody is a homer for their own team but if Pryor was that talented he isn't a 4th or 5th round pick in the Supplemental draft. The guy would be a 1st round talent easy if he had that much talent. Maybe this boils down to our definitions of Talent but mine at least for an NFL player is how do they match up overall to those players especially at their position. He might be one of the fastest (I think there might be a couple faster) quarterbacks and a good runner (don't think he is the best overall runner for a quarterback) but when you include throwing, leadership, and being able to read defenses he is nowhere near the top for talent at the quarterback position at least yet. Maybe he can get there but running quarterbacks do not survive long in this league unless they learn to throw more than looking to run.

IF the Raiders win and that is a huge IF in my opinion then it would show the Broncos have a lot to work on as a team but then again it would not be time to hit the panic button just quite yet. So far this season the Broncos have been without their two best players on defense so both of them should be coming back shortly to help out a defense that has actually looked pretty decent so far already without them. Offensively it might take a bit to adjust to life without Clady but there again the Broncos have been missing their best all-around TE in Dreessen all year with a knee injury and he is expected back this week or next so again I can see that definitely helping. We also have 2 young backs that should improve as the season goes on so again it wouldn't be time to hit the panic button but in all honesty the Raiders would need some major help in this one to pull out a win. Not saying it can't happen but they would definitely need some help with some ill-timed turnovers or something of that nature.

Also not sure how this is a big game other than it being a Monday night game and if that is what you are talking about then maybe you should get your facts straight on Peyton playing on Monday night. He has an 11-3 record on Monday Night Football and has had a 99.1 quarterback rating in those games.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, if you don't know what round Pryor went in the draft, then you got NO cred man!! And when it comes to leadership that's were Pryor shines.. And as for his RARE TALENT im not the only one that says it!! People that talk football for a living say it as well.. Pryor is only 24, its up to The Raiders to develop him!! Now on to PM.. cd, last year over at ESPN board you came at me saying what you are saying right now.. And what did I tell you?? PM throws picks and chokes in big games.. And you were like NO NO Idaho, PM this and PM that!! Who was right?? BIG GAME = PLAYOFFS.. cd you SHOULD win this game, after all its SB or bust for you and we are rebuilding!! GO RAIDERS BEAT THE DONKS!!

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey KC Fan, you guys look pretty good this year!! Andy Reid putting in some good work!! Oakland Vs KC!! Coming to a stadium NEAR YOU!! And it will be a bloodbath!! My goodness I love being a RAIDER FAN!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey KC Fan, you guys look pretty good this year!! Andy Reid putting in some good work!! Oakland Vs KC!! Coming to a stadium NEAR YOU!! And it will be a bloodbath!! My goodness I love being a RAIDER FAN!!

LMAO!!! i hear ya. my last trip to Oakland i got to see a Chiefs/Raiders game. the fans up there were REALLY cool and we all enjoyed. i grew up with this rivalry so i've always appreciated it. good luck to you guys on Monday...

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right on 67, and thanks I hope we beat the Donks!! Oh, and ya we get a bad rap from the old days, but the truth is we Raiders fans just want to enjoy a good game.. And what better game is there than Oakland Vs AFC West?? Hard hitting personal fouls the REFS etc.. Well a bloodbath!! Ya know that goes for the AFC West Vs AFC West!! THEY ARE ALL GOOD GAMES!! If you are just a fan of football..

Last edited by a moderator:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm jealous CL!! You could give Reid a sack of potatoes for a QB and he'll make them look good.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, if you don't know what round Pryor went in the draft, then you got NO cred man!! And when it comes to leadership that's were Pryor shines.. And as for his RARE TALENT im not the only one that says it!! People that talk football for a living say it as well.. Pryor is only 24, its up to The Raiders to develop him!! Now on to PM.. cd, last year over at ESPN board you came at me saying what you are saying right now.. And what did I tell you?? PM throws picks and chokes in big games.. And you were like NO NO Idaho, PM this and PM that!! Who was right?? BIG GAME = PLAYOFFS.. cd you SHOULD win this game, after all its SB or bust for you and we are rebuilding!! GO RAIDERS BEAT THE DONKS!!

I apologize for not knowing what round every single player in the NFL went in. I do know every player on the Broncos but I don't go around memorizing other teams. I guess we shall see in Pryor what happens. He has looked promising I will give you that so far. Just wondering what happens when a team forces him to have to stay in the pocket most of the game how he will do.

Now as for the PM thought. I guess I assumed you were talking about this upcoming Monday since Monday Night Football is usually considered the big game of the week. Now when it comes to Playoffs well if you think that Peyton Manning is the reason for all those losses in the playoffs then you have lost all street cred. I could go into all the facts behind Peyton's poor playoff record but the playoffs are a long way away so we shall see when they come what happens. You are right this year for the Broncos is Superbowl or Bust. Anything can happen between now and then so who knows of where the Broncos will be. Right now for me at least I am focused towards Monday Night and getting ready to watch the Broncos once again Beat Down the Raiders.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy the beat down cd, if you get it!! but woe to you if you don't!! Enjoy dawg cuz SOON VERY SOON it will all come crashing down around you!! And oh what will cd do?? When PM goes into the HOF as a COLT!! You are just renting man!! Don't come dogg on my Raiders, when you got a cat that chokes in the BIG GAMES!! Be cool man and its all good..

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Win like a man lose like a man that's how its DONE!! MY Cred and Street Smarts are always with me!!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm jealous CL!! You could give Reid a sack of potatoes for a QB and he'll make them look good.

i dunno. you just MIGHT have something special in Terrell Pryor there. like i was saying on the Donkos board i haven't seen them play and they're highly touting their defense. but add to that that i haven't seen Pryor play all that much either, so i'm looking forward to seeing this match-up. hoping it'll be a good game...

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand you can throw the house at him and if you hit him enough then yes he could get rattled. Peyton though is the king of knowing how to get rid of the football quickly. If the Raiders start blitzing to that side over and over again all Peyton has to do is call a screen play to that side and when it goes for 30 or more yards will make the Raiders have to rethink how to attack him. The Broncos were one of the top screen teams in the league last year because teams blitzed Peyton 35% of his drop backs. In those plays he threw for 70% and had 13 touchdowns to only 4 interceptions. Not good odds for a defense.

Also I understand Tebow is not quite the athlete that Pryor is but of all the teams in the league the Brocos are the team since 2011 that have been doing research on how to stop the zone-read. They played the Panthers last year who have a better athlete and quarterback in Cam Newton last year and tore him apart. Throw in the Broncos have a good secondary so my guess is they will play a ton of press man against the Raiders receivers and then stick 8 in the box to stop the run and force Pryor to win with his arm not his legs. This defense also isn't the Colts or the Jaguars. Both of those teams finished 25th or worse in defense last year where the Broncos finished top 3 and have the top run defense in yards per carry and yards per game this season through two games against two pretty good running backs. I understand the Raiders have more options than just one running back but they also don't have the passing attack of the first two teams the Broncos played either so the Broncos should be able to load the box more against the Raiders.

I guess we shall see come Monday night.

It will be hard for the Raiders if we get into a shootout with PM, obviously avoiding that would help our chances. I think the key is solid play from our backfield, make PM go through his reads and enable our DL to put pressure on him, I think that can happen, we did pretty well against Luck until the play broke down and let him loose with our DBs back turned. That should be easier with PM, he is not going to run wild against anybody.

FGs will not be worth much in Denver, we are going to need to find the EZ much more.

Last edited by a moderator:

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those stats FlaRaider that you put up shows that Ron Wolf was right about ReggieMac!! He does know talent.. Just look at the OL, down 3 starters, Reggie goes shopping at Wal-Mart and BAM #1 rush O!! Same goes for the D!! More Wal-Mart shopping= Top Rated D!! Sure those stats might take a HIT, after all it is Wal-Mart Shopping!! 2014= 70 Million in CAP SPACE and all our Draft picks!! BYE BYE Wal-Mart!! The youngest coach in the NFL DA and his staff have done a great job these last 2 games!! Maybe Reggie was right about DA as well?? With that said I WANT TO WIN!! Go Raiders beat the Donks!!

njack

No medical experiments
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those stats FlaRaider that you put up shows that Ron Wolf was right about ReggieMac!! He does know talent.. Just look at the OL, down 3 starters, Reggie goes shopping at Wal-Mart and BAM #1 rush O!! Same goes for the D!! More Wal-Mart shopping= Top Rated D!! Sure those stats might take a HIT, after all it is Wal-Mart Shopping!! 2014= 70 Million in CAP SPACE and all our Draft picks!! BYE BYE Wal-Mart!! The youngest coach in the NFL DA and his staff have done a great job these last 2 games!! Maybe Reggie was right about DA as well?? With that said I WANT TO WIN!! Go Raiders beat the Donks!!

I know a lot of people are impatient with what has been going on in Oakland, but I've been saying all along that we need to see where we are after next year before we make any crazy changes to coaching/management. One thing I have noticed is this team plays hard.

I don't expect a win tonight, but if we hope to pull off the upset, we need TDs early. The secondary really needs to step it up tonight as well.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dunno. you just MIGHT have something special in Terrell Pryor there. like i was saying on the Donkos board i haven't seen them play and they're highly touting their defense. but add to that that i haven't seen Pryor play all that much either, so i'm looking forward to seeing this match-up. hoping it'll be a good game...

they dont have actual televisions in Missouri yet do they ?

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First one, maybe, second not so much.

Yikes! 49 total rush yards. I knew we'd shut it down, but I didn't know we'd punk them like that :laugh3:

And like 20 of that was on one Pryor scramble.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You punked dudes from Wal-Mart!! We play you again with hopefully our 3 starters back on our OL!! Anyways how do you like the FUTURE of the Raiders growing right in front of your eyes!! Cya next time Donk fan!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You punked dudes from Wal-Mart!! We play you again with hopefully our 3 starters back on our OL!! Anyways how do you like the FUTURE of the Raiders growing right in front of your eyes!! Cya next time Donk fan!!

If we want to talk about missing starters how about the fact that the Broncos have played all year so far without their 2 best players on defense, our starting Center, Left Tackle, TE, then early on in the game lost one of our starting Safeties. Yet the Broncos still stomped the Raiders. We had our 3rd and 4th string corners in for most of the 4th quarter when the garbage yards came into play for Pryor. Yeah good luck having that happen when we actually play our starters in the secondary. Throw in Peyton just tore your defense apart and that was with the Broncos just cruising through the 2nd half of the game running it down your defenses' throats. Peyton was nicer than I would have been. You and all Raider fans should be thanking him for showing mercy on that poor excuse for a defense that the Raiders put on the field.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, were you waiting for me to show up?? I show up win or lose!! You don't!! You spammed the AFC West boards all last year,and after the choke job you were nowhere to be found!! Von Miller needs to cheat to be good dude!! The Donks are dirty!! Hey bro Pryor is still a baby he needs help!! We cant buy a SB this year like you guys are trying to do!! But im a cool dude I can say we lost.. Its is what it is!! Find that cred cd and maybe you can be cool too?? Should we keep trolling each other?? Or should we be MEN and move on??

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cd, were you waiting for me to show up?? I show up win or lose!! You don't!! You spammed the AFC West boards all last year,and after the choke job you were nowhere to be found!! Von Miller needs to cheat to be good dude!! The Donks are dirty!! Hey bro Pryor is still a baby he needs help!! We cant buy a SB this year like you guys are trying to do!! But im a cool dude I can say we lost.. Its is what it is!! Find that cred cd and maybe you can be cool too?? Should we keep trolling each other?? Or should we be MEN and move on??

After the Broncos lost yes I took a couple of weeks off from the ESPN boards but it wasn't like I just completely vanished. I can admit the Broncos got beat in that game. They played horrible on both sides of the ball and deserved to lose that game.

Not sure how smoking Pot is cheating to be good for Von Miller considering it actually numbs your senses and causes a worse reaction time to the things happening around you but hey keep on believing that is the only way the Broncos can win. Also not sure where you are getting this whole the Broncos are dirty thing from considering they were pretty nice to switch to the run game in the 2nd half and not just run up the score like they could have.

And I can definitely move on. Thanks for taking it like a man. I agree the Raiders showed something last night they haven't shown in a while and that was some fight and some hope for the future. I honestly want to see the Raiders good again. I want to see the whole AFC West good again as long as every other team loses one more game than the Broncos. I miss the old days of the great rivalries and that these kind of games actually meant something. Obviously the Raiders are not there but I agree they are well on their way if they can put together a couple of good drafts and don't get stupid with their money anymore. Pryor also looks like a keeper as I was impressed with his pocket passing ability yesterday and showed he is not just a running quarterback but actually looked for the pass first before ever taking off. He definitely surprised me. Good luck on the rest of your season just as long as you guys don't win more games than us.

idahoraiderfan33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks cd, that was a classy post!! See I knew you could be cool!! Denver is a better team than Oakland right now!! ugh that hurts to say!! Good luck with the season!! Oh and a blunt here a there never hurt anybody.. Peace dawg..