• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question Genteleman

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for the past 3 years. I have been waiting to go see a Seahawks game. Something however has came up (2 years ago ear surgery and my sister-in-law was hosting a auction for a college class and i can't remember last year. I think it was either something to do with the kidney transplant I had in may that year or we didn't really get our crap on it).

We(my parents and I) (Autism spectrum disorder still forces me to live and travel with them for now) were talking about going to see Fleetwood Mac in Vancouver and then go to palm springs for a couple of days. I was thinking about catching the 9ers/Seahawks game while i'm there.

My quesiton is with me wearing Seahawks colors (probably a Hasslebeck Jeresy) and me being a Spade Caller(i will yell and cheer for Seattle and say BS and get on the refs when i see a bad call, but if i see the penalty or see the opposition make a good play or the opposition get a BS call, i will acknowledge that). Is there anyplace where i should avoid if i do end up going to the game? Like any seating area?

BloodType49

FT Bragg NC, aka the center of the universe.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,210.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably to early to tell as the stadium hasn't hosted a Niner game yet. As with most venues the cheap seats probably will be the most hostile with the rowdier "working class" fans. But I fully expect a much safer and friendly environment compared to Candle Stick. Security will be paramount as the Niners organization wants to shed the reputation of violence that sadly became associated with the old stadium.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably to early to tell as the stadium hasn't hosted a Niner game yet. As with most venues the cheap seats probably will be the most hostile with the rowdier "working class" fans. But I fully expect a much safer and friendly environment compared to Candle Stick. Security will be paramount as the Niners organization wants to shed the reputation of violence that sadly became associated with the old stadium.

I don' think the cheap seats are very cheap anymore, lol. I am guessing the crowd is going to be more corporate and less rowdy,

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Judging by the ticket prices (they have doubled in many cases), I don't think the type of "thugs" that you would see at the Stick in the past will be present at Levi's Stadium. My only advice would be to avoid the standing room only tickets as they are the cheapest and the most likely to be a problem for an opposing fan.