• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings: Who's the 30th best QB in football?

Who's the 30th best QB in football?

• Blake Bortles (69.5)

• Josh McCown (70.5)

• Brian Hoyer (76.5)

• Derek Carr (76.6)

• Geno Smith (77.5)

• Nick Foles (81.1)

• Special vote for Eli Manning (He's Eli)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no, about 1-2 weeks.

Well right now it has taken quite a while to get to this point and if I remember right Greg Hardy had his appeal heard on May 28th and has yet to hear a ruling on his suspension. I don't think this is going to go as fast as you think.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what you're doing, rock. And it's not going to make the sting of the Brady trainwreck any easier when it happens.

When it does, I'm going to make you miserable.
im not doing anything lol. jesus man.

he had a 69 rating.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He played for Jacksonville Central High School against NFL teams.
yup

which is why i said statistically, he was terrible.

he was

11 TD 17 picks...69 rating.

sup 59% comp

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carr is one that I have this funny feeling that he is going to be one of those very injury prone players like Sam Bradford. In his first year he suffered about 3 different injuries with them requiring him to miss some game time then he missed quite a bit of the OTA's this summer because of a finger injury. While I do think the Raiders have upgraded their offense around Carr I don't think they have done enough OL wise to protect him from taking a ton of hits this year so I just see him once again struggling through some nagging injuries.

The injuries are one thing. But the lack of talent is why I picked him for the bottom.

Everyone likes to point at QB rating and QBR when talking QB's. The most important stat to look at for a young QB a lot of the time is YPA. And Carr in that area had one of the worst seasons in the last decade. There hasn't been a quality QB in the last decade, no matter what stage of development he is in, that has had a sub 6.0 ypa in a season. And Carr was actually SIGNIFICATLY below that with a sub 5.5 ypa.

He just doesn't have the ability to push the ball down the field like you need to in this league. He is the new captain checkdown....and not a great one at that. His upside IMO is a poor man's Alex Smith. And that is NOT a compliment.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injuries are one thing. But the lack of talent is why I picked him for the bottom.

Everyone likes to point at QB rating and QBR when talking QB's. The most important stat to look at for a young QB a lot of the time is YPA. And Carr in that area had one of the worst seasons in the last decade. There hasn't been a quality QB in the last decade, no matter what stage of development he is in, that has had a sub 6.0 ypa in a season. And Carr was actually SIGNIFICATLY below that with a sub 5.5 ypa.

He just doesn't have the ability to push the ball down the field like you need to in this league. He is the new captain checkdown....and not a great one at that. His upside IMO is a poor man's Alex Smith. And that is NOT a compliment.
i was actually VERY high on carr coming out of college.

i think hes going to be fine.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah that part of his game definitely will be a big issue. I actually pointed out once that his numbers 1st year starting were comparable to that of JaMarcus Russell and man did I get ripped for even comparing the two. I guess I should know that Russell is still a sensitive subject for Raiders fans. Last year that definitely showed though with Carr in he almost seemed scared to even throw beyond 5 yards in thinking he would make a mistake. I remember about 5 times against the Broncos the 2nd game they played and the Raiders would have something like 3rd and 5 and he still wouldn't pass it beyond the 1st down mark and had about 3 times the WR was tackled behind the 1st down spot by a couple of yards. And I agree that definitely reminds me of Alex Smith and is why I still don't understand the Chiefs spending such big bucks on Jeremy Maclin as his greatest asset is him going deep but Smith refuses to even throw it deep pretty much eliminating Maclin from what he does best.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In terms of disappointment I'm going with Cutler. He had so much promise coming into the league, but it just never panned out.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but I know the smartest qb of all time....
VY, baby !!
vince-young-wonderlic4.jpg

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
How can you not have pay pay on this list? It is for the 2015 season, and we all know that his jersey goes from a 3x to medium, especially around the neck, when January hits.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well considering we already have a football poll going on determining QB's in the league shouldn't we just wait for that one to get to the end? This feels like we are skipping to the last chapter of the book to find out who the killer is when we haven't read any of the rest of the book. Just kind of ruins the surprise.
Please! Just let it end.
Just a homer popularity poll anyways.
Ballot box getting stuffed. Last minute vote changes......

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geno. He sucks balls.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you not have pay pay on this list? It is for the 2015 season, and we all know that his jersey goes from a 3x to medium, especially around the neck, when January hits.

What's up Crav, how's it going down there in the land of the retirees ?
Go Ravens !!
:lol:is this real???

He scored a 6 on the Wonderlic test, does that answer your question ? :lol:

cravnravn

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
What's up Crav, how's it going down there in the land of the retirees ?
Go Ravens !!

He scored a 6 on the Wonderlic test, does that answer your question ? :lol:

It is going very well down here, couldn't be happier, well I could if my part time job didn't turn into a fulltime job.

And i still say pay-pay shoul head this list :)