• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pussybacks vs. Dodgers

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let it go Jahii. We obviously hate LA and think they are all a bunch of classless bitches, their fans obviously beg to differ. Nothing said here will change opinions.

We aren't going to be Wisconsin on this and cry for the next 2 weeks. AZ players will have long memories and Dodger players will have the bruises next year proving that.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say congrats to the dodger fans. The had a miraculous season and deserve the division title. That being said, the euphoria won't last. The dodgers are limping into the playoffs. I am upset at the pool incident but it was even more classless to bean our players 5 times without any retaliation. We could have easily started another brawl because it would have had more of an impact on the dodgers than the dbacks. Best of luck in the playoffs and see you guys next season.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just let it go Jahii. We obviously hate LA and think they are all a bunch of classless bitches, their fans obviously beg to differ. Nothing said here will change opinions.

We aren't going to be Wisconsin on this and cry for the next 2 weeks. AZ players will have long memories and Dodger players will have the bruises next year proving that.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bitch move by LA. Let their criminal fanbase enjoy it. Karma will get them and they will get dominated by the far more experienced playoff teams. Call us sore losers if you want, but Dodger fans didn't congratulate us in 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah AZ headhunt's and then want us to act classy..

Bullshit what about when yo guys where putting us down earlier in the year & trolling the dodgers boards on ESPN i saw all of that & now the dodgers are a tight group & just having fun...maybe if you wouldnt of blown a 9.5 game lead this wouldn't of happend enjoy watching the playoffs from home now!

Congrats to the Los Angeles Dodgers NL WEST 2013 Champions :suds:

See you AZ fans next year & good luck!

Jahii Language Translator: Hes trying to say that we trolled the Dodgers earlier in the year. I don't know how we did when they would talk about stuff that would make you puke. He some how thinks the D backs can read this message? "Enjoy watching the playoffs from home"? Yea the Dbacks aren't on this board. And then he raises his glass acting like were friends when no one likes him. Its definitely fluent Jahii.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaLakersbitch was in hiding for the first three months of the season along with most Doyer fans, enjoy getting stomped in the playoffs. Greinke is awful in the postseason, NoLOLasco sucks or Kim Jong Il whoever the starter will be. Kershaw is the lone wolf, Rodriguez and Jansen have no playoff experience. And most of your lineup has no postseason experience. See I can act like a total classless douche too.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaLakersbitch was in hiding for the first three months of the season along with most Doyer fans, enjoy getting stomped in the playoffs. Greinke is awful in the postseason, NoLOLasco sucks or Kim Jong Il whoever the starter will be. Kershaw is the lone wolf, Rodriguez and Jansen have no playoff experience. And most of your lineup has no postseason experience. See I can act like a total classless douche too.

I was hiding LMAO!! incorrect i was still on the boards all along with Theresa,Dodgerblog,LA96,Sportskiller27,Infinity,Kempin it real & some other fans....yes their where fans that left but i was on the ESPN boards all the time when we wore struggiling...so what you're saying about me is irrelevant LMAO!!!!

Look at CaptainCoyoteSander now he has completely dissapeared just like the rest of you after June 22...give me a break LOL!!!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hiding LMAO!! incorrect i was still on the boards all along with Theresa,Dodgerblog,LA96,Sportskiller27,Infinity,Kempin it real & some other fans....yes their where fans that left but i was on the ESPN boards all the time when we wore struggiling...so what you're saying about me is irrelevant LMAO!!!!

Look at CaptainCoyoteSander now he has completely dissapeared just like the rest of you after June 22...give me a break LOL!!!

Your boards were disgusting the shit you guys talked about over there was ridiculous.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, we'll see what happens to the Dodgers in the playoffs. And when they get bounced I hope you don't go MIA. Remember, when we won the divison in 2011 Doyer fans said our season was void after getting knocked out. If the Dodgers don't win the WS with that mega payroll that 42-8 run will be forgotten.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your boards were disgusting the shit you guys talked about over there was ridiculous.

I dont know what disgusting stuff but i know we had to put up with alot of trolling me & Theresa where their every night & still hung in their when we where dead last...some Dodger fans did give up but we didn' thats why it feels great that they wrapped it up because we still hung in...i never once disapeared even going back to last year when the Giants took it....trust me it sucked!! especially dealing with vik42 & some Giant fans but really the one that would troll us all the time was Sander..ask anybody???t hat dude is a joke!!

Last edited by a moderator:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well, we'll see what happens to the Dodgers in the playoffs. And when they get bounced I hope you don't go MIA. Remember, when we won the divison in 2011 Doyer fans said our season was void after getting knocked out. If the Dodgers don't win the WS with that mega payroll that 42-8 run will be forgotten.

I'm always on SI now & Xat but i dont see anymore Dbag fans their...except for that idiot Sander who even AZ fans last year hated him!!

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody uses SI anymore. I checked the boards a few weeks ago and even the Braves fans were gone. All the true AZ fans are on here and have watched this train wreck unfold before our eyes.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and the NSFW board on SportsHoopla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Actually there aren't enough > in the world for this) SI Blue ball magazine

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day was coming. The only thing that makes it sting more is watching LA celebrate on our field. I just wish this team didn't fucking blow a 3 run lead.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day was coming. The only thing that makes it sting more is watching LA celebrate on our field. I just wish this team didn't fucking blow a 3 run lead.

Its been the story of our year. I read BPNAZ's thread about what went wrong and I agree almost word for word with what he said, but I don't know its seems like this team lacked something else that I can't figure out.

Almost like its desire or that killer instinct.