• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pussybacks vs. Dodgers

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh come on, I really don't wanna start this fight, but come on Arizona you don't have the best class reputation this year yourselves

Anyways, good season fellas, thought we'd never get here in the first half

I won't respond MVPuig, cause I like and this would get angry.

Let's just say I hope the Dodgers hate us a lot more next year. This is gonna get ugly and I hope it does.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah AZ headhunt's and then want us to act classy..

Bullshit what about when yo guys where putting us down earlier in the year & trolling the dodgers boards on ESPN i saw all of that & now the dodgers are a tight group & just having fun...maybe if you wouldnt of blown a 9.5 game lead this wouldn't of happend enjoy watching the playoffs from home now!

Congrats to the Los Angeles Dodgers NL WEST 2013 Champions :suds:

See you AZ fans next year & good luck!

I didnt know Dodger players were on ESPN getting trolled? Sorry Lol.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I'm not trolling. I just know that every other team, every other year, who wins on the road, celebrates after the game, in the locker room, whenever. The Dbacks asked them not to for some reason (like it's not a practice that happens with every other game), and at least the Dodgers waited until all the fans were gone. They could have told them to shove it, because it's a completely normal practice with every other div clinched on the road.

If they come back out after everyone is gone to go jump in the pool, seriously, it's not that big of a deal.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodger fans trying the rationalize their team's classless, unprofessional antics. Pathetic.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah AZ headhunt's and then want us to act classy..

Bullshit what about when yo guys where putting us down earlier in the year & trolling the dodgers boards on ESPN i saw all of that & now the dodgers are a tight group & just having fun...maybe if you wouldnt of blown a 9.5 game lead this wouldn't of happend enjoy watching the playoffs from home now!

Congrats to the Los Angeles Dodgers NL WEST 2013 Champions :suds:

See you AZ fans next year & good luck!

yeah... dodger fans never trolled. please...

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah... dodger fans never trolled. please...

Oh yea ofcourse you have trolls evreywhere but dont cry & act like if you guys are so clasyy please:laugh3: you guys are clearly showing how soar loser you are How about a congratulations to the Dodgers?? & get mad at your own franchise & fanbase for not filling up seats at Chase then maybe you can put a good team together but besides that nothing you say is going to ruin our night...2013 NL West Champions Los Angeles Dodgers!! :suds:

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dodger fans trying the rationalize their team's classless, unprofessional antics. Pathetic.

Eh, I think that we all know how much the Dodgers and DBacks hate each other, and that's not counting the fan hatred. It is what it is. I think it was pretty classless for Kasten to make Dodger fans switch shirts and take their hats off, just because they paid for seats right behind the plate. That was pretty low. And both teams were pretty classless when they threw at each other and brawled like children this year. I just think it's pretty classless to ask a team not to celebrate on the field after winning the division, whether they come back on the field or not. It happens every year with every team. How could you even ask that??? Again, they jumped in the pool, it's not like they pissed on the mound. They waited til everyone was gone, which was the intent of the request anyway, and they jumped in the pool. It's really not that big of a deal.

I get it, it's the Dodgers, and it happened at Chase Field, so of course it sucks. But Had it been the Cubs, and they all went down that slide in Milwaukee, you guys would probably think it was funny (or at least not call them classless).

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yea ofcourse you have trolls evreywhere but dont cry & act like if you guys are so clasyy please:laugh3: you guys are clearly showing how soar loser you are How about a congratulations to the Dodgers?? & get mad at your own franchise & fanbase for not filling up seats at Chase then maybe you can put a good team together but besides that nothing you say is going to ruin our night...2013 NL West Champions Los Angeles Dodgers!! :suds:

:wtf2: is this Jahii?

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team filled with high priced "veterans" acts like a bunch of 14 years olds in victory. Their "celebration" seems more like another way to mock the Dbacks. Again, classless and unprofessional.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between celebrating and mocking. They need to act like they've been there before.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dodgers_run_to_pool.gif

ryu_runs_to_pool.gif

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some members of the Diamondbacks are less sensitive than others.

Last edited by a moderator: