• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pussybacks vs. Dodgers

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This day was coming. The only thing that makes it sting more is watching LA celebrate on our field. I just wish this team didn't fucking blow a 3 run lead.

Too be fair i dont follow DBag baseball but i feel like what hurt you this year was 1. Ian Kennedy just laid & egg all year for you guys! 2. Kubel was a huge disapointment 3. I felt you guys should of Kept Upton yes i know there was issues with him but i think you could of worked him just my opinion 4. you BP was horrible this year

I could be wrong on all these facts but like i said i dont follow the Dbags just my opinion on what failed you guys this year!

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too be fair i dont follow DBag baseball but i feel like what hurt you this year was 1. Ian Kennedy just laid & egg all year for you guys! 2. Kubel was a huge disapointment 3. I felt you guys should of Kept Upton yes i know there was issues with him but i think you could of worked him just my opinion 4. you BP was horrible this year

I could be wrong on all these facts but like i said i dont follow the Dbags just my opinion on what failed you guys this year!

That was the one I think killed us the most. So many blown saves destroyed this teams fight for awhile. I blame Gibby too though because he kept sending some of those guys out there to get shelled. He took to long to start shaking things up. That can be said for Gibby all year though, he seemed one step behind a lot.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dbacks destroyed there relationship with Upton, but Upton dropped the ball had a chance to be a franchise player but now hes Freddie Freemans bitch.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its been the story of our year. I read BPNAZ's thread about what went wrong and I agree almost word for word with what he said, but I don't know its seems like this team lacked something else that I can't figure out.

Almost like its desire or that killer instinct.

Grit?

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kevin-Butler-Mind-Blown.gif

Not even joking Jonas, you just blew my mind.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we actually contend next year. I can seriously see Goldy as a perennial 300+ hitter with a solid lineup surrounding him. The fate will depend on the pitching once again.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towers pulls the trigger to fast on trades, hes an arrogant son of a bitch who needs to be fired. Gibby too I want to dump this whole staff top to bottom. GRIT STFU! The old dbacks were built on speed and power you know superstars? Not hitters who hit 200 and scrap for balls.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Towers pulls the trigger to fast on trades, hes an arrogant son of a bitch who needs to be fired. Gibby too I want to dump this whole staff top to bottom. GRIT STFU! The old dbacks were built on speed and power you know superstars? Not hitters who hit 200 and scrap for balls.

Superstars?!?! I don't think so jahii...