• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pussybacks vs. Dodgers

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We also need to do a better job at drafting fielders. Drafting OFs who hit 250 with no power will not win titles. On the bright side, are you guys ready to see the Saints hang 50 points on the Cardinals? ;)

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we gave Jahii 2 billion dollars and asked him to build us a team, he might make a 10 win team. He would probably just give half the money to Jahii Carson to play first base anyways.

Orange602

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs to be smarter with it's money. Can't go around spending money on players similar to Kubel and McCarthy in the offseason. Having a shitload of mediocre players may give you depth, but it's not quality depth.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to build a team the Dodger way, I want to see the team constructed the right way.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steve Finely, Gonzo, Randy? HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!

Randy, schilling were superstars, gonzo was good for several years. Steve Finley, mark grace, jay bell, Matt Williams were great role players. They were guys who were at the end of their careers and had a little left in the tank. We had three guys who were great and then all others who made the who machine click. It was about team baseball, not superstars. You wouldn't know this since you were only 4 when it happened.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we gave Jahii 2 billion dollars and asked him to build us a team, he might make a 10 win team. He would probably just give half the money to Jahii Carson to play first base anyways.

He would pay Justin Upton and brag about how much of a franchise player he.is.

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team needs to be smarter with it's money. Can't go around spending money on players similar to Kubel and McCarthy in the offseason. Having a shitload of mediocre players may give you depth, but it's not quality depth.

Spot on! :10:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would bring back Connor Jackson trade Goldy for a couple of pitching prospects, and then spend half the pay roll on Matt Kemp and then try and bring Upton back. Firing Gibby I would then hire Matt Williams as our Manager, and go down as an AZ legend.

Desert Glory

No not like the hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like to pretend that in some strange alternate reality, Jahii is actually the only one that makes sense. Like everyone here is just spewing out random bullshit to each other, while Jahii sits there typing complete, well-thought-out comments. Then he reads the idiotic responses and goes "WTF is going on here? These people are all morons".

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ Sun:

Dodgers don't have anyone in their line-up with playoff experience????

Michael Young has been to 2 WS, Uribe has a ring, Crawford/Howell have been to the WS, A-Gon has been to the playoffs, Mark Ellis has been to 3 div series and a Champ series, Schumaker and Punto both have rings, Wilson has two rings, Hairston has a ring, Kemp/Ethier/Kershaw/AJ Ellis have all been to back to back NLCS together, and Grienke has been also. You can say what you want about Greinke being horrible in the playoffs, but you are going off one outing 2 years ago. So there are 15 players with playoff experience, 6 rings, a dozen championship series, etc. Every position player, batter in the lineup, our #1 and #2 pitchers, and two guys in the bullpen have all played in the playoffs. Basically, it's a horrible argument.

AZ Sun

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ Sun:

Dodgers don't have anyone in their line-up with playoff experience????

Michael Young has been to 2 WS, Uribe has a ring, Crawford/Howell have been to the WS, A-Gon has been to the playoffs, Mark Ellis has been to 3 div series and a Champ series, Schumaker and Punto both have rings, Wilson has two rings, Hairston has a ring, Kemp/Ethier/Kershaw/AJ Ellis have all been to back to back NLCS together, and Grienke has been also. You can say what you want about Greinke being horrible in the playoffs, but you are going off one outing 2 years ago. So there are 15 players with playoff experience, 6 rings, a dozen championship series, etc. Every position player, batter in the lineup, our #1 and #2 pitchers, and two guys in the bullpen have all played in the playoffs. Basically, it's a horrible argument.

Really? The guys you mentioned aside from Kershaw, Wilson, Greinke, Kemp, and A-gon aren't world beaters. A bunch of washed up journey men who were fortunate enough to play on stacked teams doesn't guarantee another ring. I'm not a troll or a homer, Hanley has never played in a playoff game, neither has Puig, and most of your bullpen asides from Wilson has no experience. If you really want to dig deep and get all of those stats go look at how much experience teams like STL, ATL, Detroit, and Boston have. I thought we were cool, but Wu-tang Clan is something to fuck with. Anything can happen in the playoffs though, and for my sake another Dodger fail would suit the egos on that team and fanbase perfectly.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? The guys you mentioned aside from Kershaw, Wilson, Greinke, Kemp, and A-gon aren't world beaters. A bunch of washed up journey men who were fortunate enough to play on stacked teams doesn't guarantee another ring. I'm not a troll or a homer, Hanley has never played in a playoff game, neither has Puig, and most of your bullpen asides from Wilson has no experience. If you really want to dig deep and get all of those stats go look at how much experience teams like STL, ATL, Detroit, and Boston have. I thought we were cool, but Wu-tang Clan is something to fuck with. Anything can happen in the playoffs though, and for my sake another Dodger fail would suit the egos on that team and fanbase perfectly.

Yeah! Hanley and Puig are going to suck in the playoffs, it's not like there was this guy named David Freese who won WSMVP and NLCSMVP for the Cards just a couple years ago while having no playoff experience whatsoever. Even if there was he must be way better than Hanley and Puig right? Lol.