• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pussiest Personal Foul of All Time

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Guys, welcome to Roger Goddell's NFL.

Pfft! :rolleyes2: Roger Goddell's just covering the NFL's ass because of the jackasses who sued 'em or 745 million.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LMFAO I wonder if that dumbass pats fan that was in here talking about us complaining about the brooks call is complaining about the non PI call at the end of tonights game!! HAHAHAHAHA

This was actually my first thought when I saw that. Guy was on our boards trolling about how we should just accept calls go both ways and things happen and it isn't a single play that costs us the game. Wonder if he was so level headed watching Brady cry to the ref on the way off the field.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the pussiest foul of all time....Deion Sander's late hit penalty...wouldn't have hurt without pads.

bvanthielriceyoung

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No flag.......

ryansack.gif

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a bad call, but we got the ball with two minutes left and the saints only had one timeout left and were putting 8 men in the box. The offense should have been able to do something and they didn't. My point is despite the bad call it just tied the game and we had more than enough time to get another drive and we didn't.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It was a bad call, but we got the ball with two minutes left and the saints only had one timeout left and were putting 8 men in the box. The offense should have been able to do something and they didn't. My point is despite the bad call it just tied the game and we had more than enough time to get another drive and we didn't.

Yeah, the Brooks penalty was frustrating, but not the reason we lost. The offense was atrocious in this game. STs made two crucial mistakes - both by Osgood. And while the D had a great game overall, they couldn't get the stop late. The offense is a significant concern. If we can't get things going this week, we may as well start playing for the draft pick....

And slightly off topic, but the Saints aren't nearly as good on the road as they are at home. I can't see them beating the Hawks if they come out the way they did against the Falcons.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So Muhammad Wilkerson just got 15 yards for hitting Flacco around the knee area. Enjoy your Vaginaball everyone.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
OH MY CRAP!!! Did anyone see the flag for "roughing the passer" in the Bears' game? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

What a joke. Those jackasses who sued the NFL have turned this great game into a pussy parade.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH MY CRAP!!! Did anyone see the flag for "roughing the passer" in the Bears' game? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

What a joke. Those jackasses who sued the NFL have turned this great game into a pussy parade.

Yup posted about it in the other games thread. Complete bullshit

dez

Town Drunk
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The giants would like to dispute our claim that the brees hit was the pussiest foul of all time

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The giants would like to dispute our claim that the brees hit was the pussiest foul of all time

What happened? I missed it.

Edit/; I saw your other post. That sounds pretty ticky tacky, but a hand to the helmet is pretty cut & dry.