• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pryor's a Raider!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep in mind, the big story isn't really Pryor being on a team or where he is on the depth chart, it's giving up what looks to be an early third round pick for him.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm not bashing Raiders fans. They're the victims. The problem, as I see it, is Al Davis drafting notable names rather then what will actually help his team.

Okay I agree, but didn't catch that info in the thread, sorry if I was sounding like a dick, and I too want to see AL "Just Go Baby"!.. All I've heard was him being worked in as a possible tight end prospect, he reminds me of a Randell-EL type of player.. And before the Frisco fans jump on me for my earlier comment, just know I carry a sharp knife!!:peace2:

DChero

Out of Work Superhero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay I agree, but didn't catch that info in the thread, sorry if I was sounding like a dick, and I too want to see AL "Just Go Baby"!.. All I've heard was him being worked in as a possible tight end prospect, he reminds me of a Randell-EL type of player.. And before the Frisco fans jump on me for my earlier comment, just know I carry a sharp knife!!:peace2:

I can agree with that. If he's used as a receiver, returner or tight end then his stock rises. As a quarterback, I'd say he's worth a 6th round pick. If he's willing to change positions, then it's a good move.

I guess next week will be interesting.