• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

prospect update for dummies

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For a guy that claims to have a degree beyond high school level and has superior knowledge, I find it interesting that he continues to be blind and not idiotic by continuing to accuse me of posting the same material over and over when he is doing the very same thing over and over. Well let's see. That appears to be a qualification for duncehood.

degree wise, i was referring to amaro, and your continual use of the term "retard".. which is wrong on multiple levels.

i find it interesting you keep attempting to stir crap up. i don't care how long you've been a fan or how much, how little you know. you have certainly shown next to nothing. just an endless amount of "braindead" and "retard" comments with :agree:

one of the biggest phils deals in a long time just went down last week. and from what i see, you've added absolutely nothing to that topic. unless, of course, you factor in the braindead and retard lines. to which then, you're off the charts and on your game.

your shtick bores me, and that's that. if you feel the need to play forum police, keep referencing me in a bunch of your posts now, etc.. you're free to do so. however, i'm not interested.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to break it to you campers but all the prospects that amaro got swindled on did great tonight. Both Eickhoff and Thompson pitched well. Nick Williams lead off in his debut and went 2 for 5. Jimmy Cordero pitched a scoreless inning of relief striking out 2.

That is good news for us campers. Why would we want anything else. We've got them. Now we should hope they make it to the big time.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to break it to you campers but all the prospects that amaro got swindled on did great tonight. Both Eickhoff and Thompson pitched well. Nick Williams lead off in his debut and went 2 for 5. Jimmy Cordero pitched a scoreless inning of relief striking out 2.

Yea! Go minor league teams!! Those are the ones we really care about! Yea!!

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ignoring the retarded post ^^^ above me...

Randolph with a 159 wRC+ and a .417 wOBA in 122 PA for the GCL Phillies

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
degree wise, i was referring to amaro, and your continual use of the term "retard".. which is wrong on multiple levels.

i find it interesting you keep attempting to stir crap up. i don't care how long you've been a fan or how much, how little you know. you have certainly shown next to nothing. just an endless amount of "braindead" and "retard" comments with :agree:

one of the biggest phils deals in a long time just went down last week. and from what i see, you've added absolutely nothing to that topic. unless, of course, you factor in the braindead and retard lines. to which then, you're off the charts and on your game.

your shtick bores me, and that's that. if you feel the need to play forum police, keep referencing me in a bunch of your posts now, etc.. you're free to do so. however, i'm not interested.

Typical. And likewise. Your act is to come on here throwing around statements that most of us here are stupid and then when you get called out, you accuse me of trying to continually to stir things up and then of course you are bored. If you don't understand simple logical psychosocial progressions, I am not interested in exchanging anything of value with you. You can't admit that you accuse people of doing the very things you do and then you disappear with this "I am bored routine." Seriously? All your claims of being knowledgeable are completely useless. And that's that!

Last edited:

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Omar. You have to read the other threads. In this particular thread he did little wrong except perpetuate an approach that started on other threads. So we are addressing an on-going activity. BTW, I appreciate your posts and insight on the Phils in your return to the SportsHoopla.
Ha! It only took tons of gak, but I finally found a post where Retro compliments me! Hahahahaha assholes!!!