• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason updates

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maher missed another in the 30-40 range? He's gotta get released, he's gonna cost us a game, if not. Hope it isn't a really BIG one, like a playoff or SB victory. Probably multiple games
I thought it was in the 50's. Either way it was an ugly kick. Dont know about straight up cutting him, but would love to see some competition at the position.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was in the 50's. Either way it was an ugly kick. Dont know about straight up cutting him, but would love to see some competition at the position.

I was getting ready to add that he missed the hell out of it

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didnt see it but someone told me it was like a 35 yarder. Guess I should have looked it up but either way, he is still very inconsistent.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didnt see it but someone told me it was like a 35 yarder. Guess I should have looked it up but either way, he is still very inconsistent.
it might have been on the 35. & I agree. he has been very inconsistent.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 52.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 52.

Yeah when I looked it up, they got the ball on the Rams 34 and lost 2 yards and then he missed the FG. So it was 52 or so but I still think they could bring in someone that would out kick him.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah when I looked it up, they got the ball on the Rams 34 and lost 2 yards and then he missed the FG. So it was 52 or so but I still think they could bring in someone that would out kick him.
It was 52 but he missed it by 35 lol

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was getting ready to add that he missed the hell out of it
Jerry and Jason are Stubborn S.O.B.'s. We have seen this too many times. Until he misses a couple of game winning field goals, they won't look for his replacement IMO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the 1st half last night. Watching it now.

One of the major differences I notice between Weber & Pollard.

Pollard runs to the line. Weber stutter steps even when he doesnt need too. That just gives a defense more time to get position on the play. I think that can get coached out of him, but so far I am not impressed with Weber at all.

I see more of the same from last week.
Dak still hasnt thrown an incompletion.
White still playing horribly (dont see him on the roster week 1)
Johnson still running patterns like an A lister. Getting open & then dropping the ball. What a waste.
Devin Smith makes the team & if I may be so bold. He might end up our #3 guy at some time this season, if he continues like this.
Seems like Hill has some growing to do before I can get excited about him :(

Oh yeah.
So when do we bring in competition for the Kicker position?
You have to remember Pollard playing with the ones and has had some holes. Weber had nothing to run through. But yeah, Pollard just looks to be on another level. Love seeing Dak run this Offense so efficiently. Big hopes for the Offense this season IMO. We haven't looked great on Offense overall in the preseason, but I think the ones were on the field for two drives and had two scores this preseason and that is what matters most.

I can't watch Johnson any more. It's so frustrating. Did he let up on the deep ball that was intercepted? Almost looked like he wasn't expecting it. Smith has been just as open and makes the plays. Could end up a steal for us.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to remember Pollard playing with the ones and has had some holes. Weber had nothing to run through. But yeah, Pollard just looks to be on another level. Love seeing Dak run this Offense so efficiently. Big hopes for the Offense this season IMO. We haven't looked great on Offense overall in the preseason, but I think the ones were on the field for two drives and had two scores this preseason and that is what matters most.

I can't watch Johnson any more. It's so frustrating. Did he let up on the deep ball that was intercepted? Almost looked like he wasn't expecting it. Smith has been just as open and makes the plays. Could end up a steal for us.

I am getting more and more disinterested in watching preseason games. The penalties and horrible play is just unwatchable. I hope they go to only two games. No one is playing starters any more. I understand why, but awful football.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting more and more disinterested in watching preseason games. The penalties and horrible play is just unwatchable. I hope they go to only two games. No one is playing starters any more. I understand why, but awful football.
It's not for everyone. I love watching the DL and OL and seeing how the guys fighting for spots are doing so I enjoy it. I don't even care about the score. But I get why most don't like it. If I'm Dallas I don't think I am playing Dak more than one series in game 3. Maybe a Qtr, but even that I wouldn't. If he gets hurt the season is over.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys need to get a kicker. Maher makes extra points an adventure and will lose games. It is going to happen.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poor play in preseason never bothers me, as I see preseason more about guys fighting for sports rather that just the game.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not for everyone. I love watching the DL and OL and seeing how the guys fighting for spots are doing so I enjoy it. I don't even care about the score. But I get why most don't like it. If I'm Dallas I don't think I am playing Dak more than one series in game 3. Maybe a Qtr, but even that I wouldn't. If he gets hurt the season is over.

I think the Rams left their top 30 players at home, except for the K and P. I didn’t see Goff or Gurley at all. I did see Peters.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams left their top 30 players at home, except for the K and P. I didn’t see Goff or Gurley at all. I did see Peters.
I know a lot of the starters weren't there for the Rams but the point about the OL vs DL in particular stood out because 4 of our top guys on the DL weren't there either. Funny thing about the Rams DL is they sucked against the run last year so not sure it matters.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know a lot of the starters weren't there for the Rams but the point about the OL vs DL in particular stood out because 4 of our top guys on the DL weren't there either. Funny thing about the Rams DL is they sucked against the run last year so not sure it matters.

Yea, and the LA announcers kept bringing it up. 2 games now with the other teams announcers on NFL network. Atleast they got most of the Dallas players names right this game and did not show big ears much LOL

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was 52 but he missed it by 35 lol
We dont need a repeat of mike vandergaht. Maher does not look like an NFL kicker right now. Upgrade needed immediately. I could miss them as bad as he does

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Bryant for a year then draft a kicker
From your lips to God's ears...:hope::hope::hope:

Heck, I'll take practically any other kicker on the market right now

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to bring in Parkey. (his double doink was a tipped kick)
I mean hitting the uprights is way more accurate than missing way wide. :D