• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Your starting lineup was in the the whole time before the lightning delay. Rusty? whatever, both teams have had the same time to prepare for the season and the Broncos starters look much sharper.

Only preseason so overall does not mean much other than 1st team for Denver looked a lot better than 1st team for Seattle.

Can't wait for week 3.

43-8.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was cordial. Do you honestly think that you're going to see 3 man rushes and no blitzes in a game that means something?
We all know that Pete expects to beat up teams in every game. Preseason included. Perhaps he got slowed up a little when your first drive ended with a paltry one yard gain. Wouldnt surprise me if he calls off the dogs now saying " hey, its only a preseason game"

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't wish for Sept Donks. Your not facing all those shitfest AFC high school Ds when you come to Seattle.
It's LOB time.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know that Pete expects to beat up teams in every game. Preseason included. Perhaps he got slowed up a little when your first drive ended with a paltry one yard gain. Wouldnt surprise me if he calls off the dogs now saying " hey, its only a preseason game"

Get real. It's the first preseason game and the last thing that either team wants is injuries. And they aren't going to do anything too fancy given the fact that they play week 3. There's nothing to prove out there given the fact that both teams went to the Super Bowl last season.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...how cute...wasn't that last year though ? ya'll gotta back it up, good luck with that

Yeah, it was last year. But the Broncos are the Seahawks bitches until they prove otherwise.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't wish for Sept Donks. Your not facing all those shitfest AFC high school Ds when you come to Seattle.
It's LOB time.
You couldn't be more wrong, I cant wait. The hawks don't look very frightening.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow it has been a long time since I've seen this many Bronco fans posting on the general board. I get the feeling this game is important to them.:lol:

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I did not...still wont.

Yes, we know. Forget giving props. You just dissapeared because you couldn't handle eating crow. And you had a lot of crow to eat.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get real. It's the first preseason game and the last thing that either team wants is injuries. And they aren't going to do anything too fancy given the fact that they play week 3. There's nothing to prove out there given the fact that both teams went to the Super Bowl last season.
Didnt keep the hawks from causing season ending injuries to Bronco's starters last years pre-season game.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game was cordial. Do you honestly think that you're going to see 3 man rushes and no blitzes in a game that means something?

LOL, did you actually watch it? Seattle showed blitz on 3rd down and Manning got them with a hard count, twice. LOL.

I already said that it is preseason, so not much meaning other than Broncos look sharper than Seattle on 1st team.

If you try and tell me guys are not trying out there, you are full of shit. Starters have to prove they deserve their job still.

And Pete Carrol plays pre-season games to win.

Huge meaning? no. But still telling on where teams are at right now.

All I am saying is Seattle has some work to do.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we know. Forget giving props. You just dissapeared because you couldn't handle eating crow. And you had a lot of crow to eat.
Oh I was here most of the time. Just dont care to talk to YOU. Anyone who isn't capable of speaking without name calling is not someone I respect. You have always been that way. And your little friends seem to encourage it, or at least defend it.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt keep the hawks from causing season ending injuries to Bronco's starters last years pre-season game.

Something else for you to cry a about? Incidental injuries in a PS game? Cantstopwhinin!

Last edited by a moderator:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iknowftbll, You can't come up here complaining about Seahawk fans and blaming them when one of your own started it off, and is always spouting off in the first place.

As for extending a congrats, of course there were a few and I don't know any Seahawks fans that crapped on them. kwit, and Morpheus here are examples of two that talked a lot of garbage and didn't have any class after that game. And I couldn't care less. I just say don't blame Seahawks fans for all of these ills and then claim the base all took that loss with class because it isn't true.

This is just a preseason game and all we were going to get out of it was how do the rookies and fringe players look. Score doesn't matter and neither does the rust on the starters for either unit. And yes I said that last year as well. Ask Morpheus about fans of your team that told us about how that SB was going to turn out based on the play in that preseason game.

Neither team is using their full playbook and week 3 this season is going to be an entirely different critter from both this game, and the super bowl.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I was here most of the time. Just dont care to talk to YOU. Anyone who isn't capable of speaking without name calling is not someone I respect. You have always been that way. And your little friends seem to encourage it, or at least defend it.

You weren't on the general board. Dont lie, you have little balls. If you were here, you weren't posting. Probably just reading Seahawk posts and throwing darts at your Richard Sherman poster.:bawling:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7-0 preseason 1st squad, 1st game.

Clearly Broncos are the perennial Super Bowl favorites this year... clearly.

:L

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
iknowftbll, You can't come up here complaining about Seahawk fans and blaming them when one of your own started it off, and is always spouting off in the first place.

As for extending a congrats, of course there were a few and I don't know any Seahawks fans that crapped on them. kwit, and Morpheus here are examples of two that talked a lot of garbage and didn't have any class after that game. And I couldn't care less. I just say don't blame Seahawks fans for all of these ills and then claim the base all took that loss with class because it isn't true.

This is just a preseason game and all we were going to get out of it was how do the rookies and fringe players look. Score doesn't matter and neither does the rust on the starters for either unit. And yes I said that last year as well. Ask Morpheus about fans of your team that told us about how that SB was going to turn out based on the play in that preseason game.

Neither team is using their full playbook and week 3 this season is going to be an entirely different critter from both this game, and the super bowl.

Bullshit. I said congrats, better team won and Broncos were not prepared that day. show me where I was classless after the game.

You know what? Fuck classy and fuck you and fuck seattle and fuck all your shit talking fans.

See you week 3 asshole.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go fuck yourself.

Really? :L

Aren't you one of the people before that SB game that said you would be there after the game no matter what and then never showed back up again? You dumped all over Seattle fans calling out people and saying none of us would be there to show any class after the game if we lost, and then you didn't show up.

You have zero credibility in my mind now.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. I said congrats, better team won and Broncos were not prepared that day. show me where I was classless after the game.

You know what? Fuck classy and fuck you and fuck seattle and fuck all your shit talking fans.

See you week 3 asshole.

See my last point.

Zero cred. NONE.