• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well..I know it matters to the hawks anyway..I think thats the only ones it matters to

Yeah right. Any offensive player that wasn't scuffling after that TD was celebrating like it meant something.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Only takes a meaningless preseason game to remind one how unbearable most Seahawk fans are

Everything was pretty normal until Whinen or whatever his name is started coming in here and trash talking. Hypocritical much?

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh Seattle is a physical smash mouth defense. Now's the time to taunt and get it out of your system.

I love the fact that you're acting like this game means anything lol.

He spent all last year trashing the Hawks. Then they stomped a new mud hole in the Donkey nation and made them spend the past 6 months doing the walking dead.

No one deserved it more than this Donk Honk.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
End of the off season. Bronco fans crawling out of their holes.

And they were so vocal before Feb 2. After that crickets. But its a new year. Talk trash until the broncos go away in embarrassing fashion, then dissapear again.

Last edited by a moderator:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything was pretty normal until Whinen or whatever his name is started coming in here and trash talking. Hypocritical much?
lol..thats the biggest laugh of all. as if the hawks and their fans haven't been trash talking all off season ?? gimme a break kids

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol..thats the biggest laugh of all. as if the hawks and their fans haven't been trash talking all off season ?? gimme a break kids

Yep. We talked trash this off season. You talked trash until your boys got throttled, then tucked you tail in your vagina and hid under a rock for 6 months.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt it you guys that also bragged all last season about your win against the Bronco's in the pre-season ? yes, I do believe so.

Bragged all last season about a pre-season win? That's a stretch even for you.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. We talked trash this off season. You talked trash until your boys got throttled, then tucked you tail in your vagina and hid under a rock for 6 months.

Bullshit. A lot of Broncos fans congratulated Seahawks fans for their team's win. Win with class, my friend. If you don't know how to do that it is a sign of inferiority. This is just a game. The morning after the game was the same for me as it would have been had the game gone our way.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt it you guys that also bragged all last season about your win against the Bronco's in the pre-season ? yes, I do believe so.

No... most commented that our O looked good against Denver and while we kept Manning out of the end zone we still gave up a lot of yards and if no TOs Denver keeps it close.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They dominated in every facet. We didn't put too much in to it, just saw it as a sign of things to come. And we were right.

Little different than celebrating a one yard TD after a long drive. Yay!!!

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. A lot of Broncos fans congratulated Seahawks fans for their team's win. Win with class, my friend. If you don't know how to do that it is a sign of inferiority. This is just a game. The morning after the game was the same for me as it would have been had the game gone our way.
To be honest, I did not...still wont.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit. Only takes a meaningless preseason game to remind one how unbearable most Seahawk fans are

well..I know it matters to the hawks anyway..I think thats the only ones it matters to

and the hawks sent to the bench after one entire yard of offense

are the hawks already playing their third string defense ?

I love it...seahawks cant resist taunting even when they're losing the game :lol:

:L

Yeah, it's Seahawks fans and only them right?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cool dude. I was really just talking about this fag kwit. But whatever, we're just a bunch of jerk-meanie-stinky-feets.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They dominated in every facet. We didn't put too much in to it, just saw it as a sign of things to come. And we were right.

Little different than celebrating a one yard TD after a long drive. Yay!!!
I guess one yard for a TD is still somehow better than achieving only one yard on your entire drive.:yahoo: