• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Preseason: Seattle Seahawks vs. Denver Broncos

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Yeah, it's Seahawks fans and only them right?
No matter what forum you read people in general seem to be more annoyed in with seahawks fans than they do all other football fans. Of course you will disagree.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. A lot of Broncos fans congratulated Seahawks fans for their team's win. Win with class, my friend. If you don't know how to do that it is a sign of inferiority. This is just a game. The morning after the game was the same for me as it would have been had the game gone our way.

To be honest, I did not...still wont.

Kind of shot that down in flames.

The ones that speak the most up here were silent or still talking shit after that game.

What's up with all the bronco fans coming out with this bullshit hate? Watch the fucking game and see how your rookies/fringe players look and move on. Save up this utter and complete stupidity for week 3.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt it you guys that also bragged all last season about your win against the Bronco's in the pre-season ? yes, I do believe so.

And then the hawks backed it up with a SB win. This game means nothing, and it's not like either team is going to show anything given the fact that they're playing in a game that really means something in a couple of months.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit gets real when Donkeys come to Clink in Sept. Omaha is going to get curb stomped again and Donks will be doin the bow legged walk of shame back to mile high once again.

So let it be writtin, so let it be done.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess one yard for a TD is still somehow better than achieving only one yard on your entire drive.:yahoo:

Sure. Congrats on winning the SB....err, I mean score a TD in a PS game.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No matter what forum you read people in general seem to be more annoyed in with seahawks fans than they do all other football fans. Of course you will disagree.

And ALL of them agree you are a complete fucking moron. Even much of your own fanbase, but of course you will disagree.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt it you guys that also bragged all last season about your win against the Bronco's in the pre-season ? yes, I do believe so.

Not myself... I could care less... I don't judge by the pre-season it means nothing... Teams are rusty and most starters aren't even out there... Pre-season is good for viewing depth and watching try-outs... Week 3 will be the test..

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, I did not...still wont.

I did. They played a good game. They press the envelope and make the refs throw the flag, betting they won't and that strategy worked. It's a shame the Broncos didn't fight back. But I am still very proud of that team getting to the Super Bowl, despite the no-show. That was a patch-work defense devoid of half its starters and they did get off to a pretty solid start in that game. The offense didn't show, and a good amount of that was the Seahawks being able to knock them off their game, but it was evident by the first snap and the Broncos reaction to it they were not in the right frame of mind to play that night.

Hell of a night for a bad night. I don't see why we are arguing about a preseason game. It's meaningless. It is not like winning this game or even the regular season game will make up for the Super Bowl loss. The only thing that will is a repeat between the Broncos and Seahawks.

I think the Broncos have a solid shot of making a repeat appearance this year. I don't think the Seahawks chances are as strong.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While this is the 1st preseason game of the year and expect one to two series with the starting QBs, there will still be lots to take from this game as players trying to make the final rosters will still put in max effort.

Lightning postponed game so that will be it for 1st teams.

I don't take too much from a preseason game. Not much game plan, just a few series for first teams.
But that is completet domination by 1st team on both sides of the ball by the Broncos. Big difference with Ryan Clady at LT and the defense only gave up 1 yard.

Can't wait for week 3 when it counts.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's because people dont like the truth. That the Hawks are better than their team.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of shot that down in flames.

The ones that speak the most up here were silent or still talking shit after that game.

What's up with all the bronco fans coming out with this bullshit hate? Watch the fucking game and see how your rookies/fringe players look and move on. Save up this utter and complete stupidity for week 3.

One fan admits he won't so that proves your point? :lame:

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit gets real when Donkeys come to Clink in Sept. Omaha is going to get curb stomped again and Donks will be doin the bow legged walk of shame back to mile high once again.

So let it be writtin, so let it be done.
whatever you say Nostradamus.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, a lot of Hawks fans did. :L

Link?

I don't mean right after the game, that would be easy to find. I'm talking all season long as claimed. Hit me with the links.

The burden of proof is on the accuser. Back it up!

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lightning postponed game so that will be it for 1st teams.

I don't take too much from a preseason game. Not much game plan, just a few series for first teams.
But that is completet domination by 1st team on both sides of the ball by the Broncos. Big difference with Ryan Clady at LT and the defense only gave up 1 yard.

Can't wait for week 3 when it counts.
Bronco's still missing some of their best defensive starters too.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not myself... I could care less... I don't judge by the pre-season it means nothing... Teams are rusty and most starters aren't even out there... Pre-season is good for viewing depth and watching try-outs... Week 3 will be the test..

Bullshit. Your starting lineup was in the the whole time before the lightning delay. Rusty? whatever, both teams have had the same time to prepare for the season and the Broncos starters look much sharper.

Only preseason so overall does not mean much other than 1st team for Denver looked a lot better than 1st team for Seattle.

Can't wait for week 3.

KwitYerWhinin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. They played a good game. They press the envelope and make the refs throw the flag, betting they won't and that strategy worked. It's a shame the Broncos didn't fight back. But I am still very proud of that team getting to the Super Bowl, despite the no-show. That was a patch-work defense devoid of half its starters and they did get off to a pretty solid start in that game. The offense didn't show, and a good amount of that was the Seahawks being able to knock them off their game, but it was evident by the first snap and the Broncos reaction to it they were not in the right frame of mind to play that night.

Hell of a night for a bad night. I don't see why we are arguing about a preseason game. It's meaningless. It is not like winning this game or even the regular season game will make up for the Super Bowl loss. The only thing that will is a repeat between the Broncos and Seahawks.

I think the Broncos have a solid shot of making a repeat appearance this year. I don't think the Seahawks chances are as strong.
All good points,I completely agree. But likely the best thing to be gained from this game is to give the hawks somewhat less confidence. They certainly arent looking like world beaters, and we ALL know that Pete expects to make a statement in this game like every game.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because people dont like the truth. That the Hawks are better than their team.

The truth is in the play on the field. Seattle looks like they have a hangover so far.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit. Your starting lineup was in the the whole time before the lightning delay. Rusty? whatever, both teams have had the same time to prepare for the season and the Broncos starters look much sharper.

Only preseason so overall does not mean much other than 1st team for Denver looked a lot better than 1st team for Seattle.

Can't wait for week 3.

The game was cordial. Do you honestly think that you're going to see 3 man rushes and no blitzes in a game that means something?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Can't wait for week 3.

That's not bullshit. Every team in the league is missing starters.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The truth is in the play on the field. Seattle looks like they have a hangover so far.

Lol. Hopeful thinking after 1 quarter of half-football. Can't blame ya though.