• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Game #4: NY Giants(3-0) vs NE Patriots(3-0)

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the same problem that the NFL has every time that they make a rule change......the refs don't undersdtandwhat the rule is to begin with and now they have to look for something that they didn't get in the first place.

The ref in the Pats/Giants game that made the call should be called into the NFL office and made to explain what he was calling. The other 7 officials should also be in attendance because it's clear that they didn't know the rule either. The Head of the crew should get a kick in the ass for acknowledging the call. If this blcokwass illegal, then the NFL has a real problem on its hands because the shit the Giants got away with was much worse.

It's bad officiating that changes the momentum and eventually the score of a game.

I've watched 9 preseason games and not once have I seen a non-PI call over turned on a coach's challenge.
Not to make excuses for them, but the play happened fast and was almost the right call. If the lineman had been turned 45 degrees more toward the sideline it would have been the right call.

Shame on the ref who called it. The rest get a pass because of the speed of the game... and they can't look at replays.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noted previously the sloppy O-line play in the 4th game (and the rest)
I watched the Steelers 3rd game just before and they looked like the only team ready to play.
I watched the Steelers 4th game last night. Very sloppy.

That and the cuts gives me hope that the Patriots 1st team is ready and we were just throwing 2's and 3's out there.....