• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Game 2 thread

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love angry white guys...

"We should be able to offend everyone and anyone we want because we're white, and who gives a fuck about what anyone of another race thinks anyways?"

@ CaliSkinsFan- what's your take on the whole team name debacle? I find it a bit ridiculous myself, but I'm also not a Native American, so I guess I'm not part of the offended party.

What do the Redskins fans think of the whole thing? I'd imagine you guys are in support of keeping the name for the most part, hey?

:dhd:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP, I correctly pointed out that the Vikes and Lions are both now starting UFA at RT. You lose your mind.

I offer up my opinion that the Lions will lose again this year like always in Green Bay. You lose your mind again.

It's probably best for you if you put me back on your ignore list. I don't think replying to me is best for your health.

You obviously can't quit me.

No, you didn't. But now I see how you make it so easy to buy into your own lies.

Is that so? Do explain- just like you failed to explain how our situation is like the Vikings, aside from us having FORMER UDFAs on the o-line. You explain your bullshit flame statements just like one would expect an over-grown chicken shit to do...

I think it's probably best if you go take a nap in the fast lane of a busy interstate in the middle of the night, but that's just my opinion. It's a free internet, though, last time I checked, so if you're going to keep being an asshole and posting stupid shit, then you're going to have to deal with me. And there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it other than stop posting here.

How do you like them apples, fucker? Turns out your internet tough guy routine doesn't really scare anyone, so feel free to fuck right off...

You obviously have some repressed daddy issues that you've clearly never moved past.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You asked and I answered. Nothing more. For some reason lately you read way too much into my posts. Now if you will excuse me, apparently I have wedgie to pick.
I asked why you didn't like the kid to make the practice squad, and you went all pms on me. Perhaps I should have made it clear that I was seeking your input on his skills as a slot receiver, not your ability to be an adult and have differing opinions than me. I thought that part was obvious.

My bad for wanting to talk football on you gal's "unchallenged thoughts and feelings" message board you've got going on here...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked why you didn't like the kid to make the practice squad, and you went all pms on me. Perhaps I should have made it clear that I was seeking your input on his skills as a slot receiver, not your ability to be an adult and have differing opinions than me. I thought that part was obvious.

My bad for wanting to talk football on you gal's "unchallenged thoughts and feelings" message board you've got going on here...

Again, reading way too deep. Did not go all pms. Simple statement which is very very true about our different opinions. However keep the insults coming. No doubt they will get me to engage in conversation with you about football.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, reading way too deep. Did not go all pms. Simple statement which is very very true about our different opinions. However keep the insults coming. No doubt they will get me to engage in conversation with you about football.
And I still maintain that on a football oriented website it's not out of line to seek what that opinion on said player might be.

I was curious what you thought of the kid, not whether or not you have (and are allowed to have) a differing opinion than mine. You're still trying to argue something that I'm not disagreeing with.

And I'd still like to know why you think Peacock isn't worthy of even a practice squad spot, because I have a pretty good hunch it has more to do with these comments of his that you referenced, as opposed to his play on the field.

Now, maybe I'm totally wrong on that one, but I'll never know as long as you're hiding behind generic statements about your right to your opinion, or some such bullshit...

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of you are going to get a time out if you dont stop the shenanigans. I will turn this car right around and we will go straight home!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're going to have to deal with me. And there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it other than stop posting here.

How do you like them apples, fucker?

Alcohol fetal syndrome.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TP is attacking everyone today. That's how you know it's game day in Detroit.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does your wife know you stalk other dudes? It's pretty creepy to begin with, even creepier from a married guy.

You need to come to terms with whatever it is that you're so afraid of in life and conquer it so that you can become a real-life adult like the rest of us...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alcohol fetal syndrome.
:wtf:

Even your attempted insults suck.

I have fetal alcohol syndrome now because you didn't like what I had to say? Okay, man. Hey everybody- watch out for this guy, he's about as sharp as a ball...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case yall are interested... Willie Smith will be in at LT instead of Trent Williams. Should be interesting for Griffin...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to understand why you roided-out and became cartoon-character bully, though, because you're not nearly bright enough to keep up in these kinds of conversations with your peers. When your words failed, you turned to violence, and it helped you feel less scared because at least you could intimidate small people... so, if nothing else, you've got that going for you.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did I make it in time......scoot over.....Give me a seat at this table.....:pop2:

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP is attacking everyone today. That's how you know it's game day in Detroit.
Not everyone, just the dipshits, so that leaves... you.

Quit trying to drum up support- everyone here knows you're a psychopath with rage issues, nobody is buying you as the victim, except maybe your little monkey sidekick...

Last edited:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is going on in here...:wtf:

Thought this was the pre game thread...

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is going on in here...:wtf:

Thought this was the pre game thread...
I got sick of our resident troll today, so we're going at it. Happens fairly regularly- he's a Dolphins fan who comes here to troll our board all day, every day, at least whenever he's not at the bus stop trying to intimidate the high school freshman as they get home from school, that is...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lions can't get pressure against our Oline with their 1s, I'll be totally amazed.

Back up LT, good LG, ok C, rookie RG (Scherff) and Morgan Moses (2nd year guy, about 46 snaps, coming off Lisfranc)

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Lions can't get pressure against our Oline with their 1s, I'll be totally amazed.

Back up LT, good LG, ok C, rookie RG (Scherff) and Morgan Moses (2nd year guy, about 46 snaps, coming off Lisfranc)
I'm actually a bit disappointed to see all those names that won't be playing. It'd be better for our guys to play against your best, given that it's the preseason and the record doesn't matter.

If it were the regular season I'd be stoked to see all those names on the inactive list, but as it is I'd rather see our best practice against your best...