• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Game 2 thread

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Why would that be? Kid has caught everything thrown his way in camp for two straight years now...

Because I can and will have different opinions on players than you. I just do not see him ever getting a roster spot. I would love it if keeping him on PS meant TJ or another player beat out Ross. Another player my opinion surely differs on than you.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because I can and will have different opinions on players than you. I just do not see him ever getting a roster spot. I would love it if keeping him on PS meant TJ or another player beat out Ross. Another player my opinion surely differs on than you.
Somebody has his undies in a bunch today.

Heaven forbid you have to defend your statement of not even wanting this particular promising young WR on the practice squad.

If you don't like the kid just say so- but you'd better also be prepared to debate and discuss it, and generally defend your logic.

Some of you guys seem to struggle with the concept, but this is a discussion board, not a comment board. If you post something on here, it's fair game for debate. Your thoughts and ideas that you share here in this purposely dedicated public arena are not at all free from criticism. That's pretty basic forum shit...

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Our 'best QB' in the league is gonna beat down on you:L

Seriously and sadly, I expect to see him rag dolled by your D at least once in the 2-3 series we will probably see him play.

Our running game is going to be our bread and butter this year however, so I'm interested to see how we do against your 1s. Gonna be a nice test.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize you're just trying to be a d-bag to instigate a fight because you're scared and insecure, but fuck it, let's hear your explanation

So c'mon, internet tough guy, lets here an explanation that takes more than 6 brain cells and years of repressed anger to articulate.

Intense? Maybe, but if you don't like it stop posting stupid shit for the sole purpose of flaming the board. Act like a fucking adult for once, not an overgrown 13 year old who thinks pissing others off is a talent to be proud of. It's not. You have the emotional maturity of a 6th grader.

Freak the fuck out all you want - It's what we expect.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just happy it's still the Lions vs the REDSKINS and not some bullshit liberal PC name.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freak the fuck out all you want - It's what we expect.
What's this "we" shit? Aside from a few kindred spirits that also want to blame everyone else for everything, nobody here can stand your antics.

What is it that you're still so afraid of at 30-some years old that makes you act this way?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TP, I correctly pointed out that the Vikes and Lions are both now starting UFA at RT. You lose your mind.

I offer up my opinion that the Lions will lose again this year like always in Green Bay. You lose your mind again.

It's probably best for you if you put me back on your ignore list. I don't think replying to me is best for your health.

You obviously can't quit me.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just happy it's still the Lions vs the REDSKINS and not some bullshit liberal PC name.
Gotta love angry white guys...

"We should be able to offend everyone and anyone we want because we're white, and who gives a fuck about what anyone of another race thinks anyways?"

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love angry white guys...

"We should be able to offend everyone and anyone we want because we're white, and who gives a fuck about what anyone of another race thinks anyways?"

DKJhx9l.gif

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell. This could get political. :pop2:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somebody has his undies in a bunch today.

Heaven forbid you have to defend your statement of not even wanting this particular promising young WR on the practice squad.

If you don't like the kid just say so- but you'd better also be prepared to debate and discuss it, and generally defend your logic.

Some of you guys seem to struggle with the concept, but this is a discussion board, not a comment board. If you post something on here, it's fair game for debate. Your thoughts and ideas that you share here in this purposely dedicated public arena are not at all free from criticism. That's pretty basic forum shit...

You asked and I answered. Nothing more. For some reason lately you read way too much into my posts. Now if you will excuse me, apparently I have wedgie to pick.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh hell. This could get political. :pop2:
Nah, fuck politics, but when someone is making a stink about having to act like a decent human being then I feel compelled to speak up...

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, fuck politics, but when someone is making a stink about having to act like a decent human being then I feel compelled to speak up...

I know TPaul. That's what I love about you...........serious.