• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Preseason Game #1

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time is here, how excited is everyone to watch some new Bears football tonight? Which veteran and rookie are you guys most excited to watch in tonights game? For veteran I love watching Cheta Ozougwu play during the preseason but I have no really heard his name at all this TC. As for a rookie it will obviously be Kyle Long depending on how long he plays or Khaseem Greene.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be at the game tonight, I'll post some observations on Sat.

DaBearsShowPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be at the game tonight, I'll post some observations on Sat.

Sounds good brotha! Are you already in South Carolina or did you make the trip over there for the preseason game?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited to see Bostic, Green, Long, and a couple of the young wide outs as well. I'm also interested to see how McClellin fairs in his second pre-season.

Other than that, all I truly want to see is as few injuries as possible.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds good brotha! Are you already in South Carolina or did you make the trip over there for the preseason game?

Like Noon mentioned, I live in NC bout 2 hours away from the stadium, friend has season tickets and he knows I like the Bears so I got all 6 of his pre season Bear game tickets (he entertains clients a lot), took the kid plus friends.

My observations:

General: Our D will be pretty darn good, we were great last night without Peppers and Wooten, could just imagine how well they'd play with them. The O passing (a side from the first one) looked better than under Tice/Lovie, but the running game wasn't there. Didn't help that the Panther's have some pretty darn good LB's.

Specifically: Collins played a heck of a game. Shea was a no show, which is bad considering he started due to street clothes Peppers and Wooten. Long will be a permanent fixture on the O line for years to come barring injury, he made some (in my opinion) great plays and is a strong man. Our young LB's we drafted can play real well, still rookies, but they'll be fine. AJ looked real good after that first play blunder. We don't have a back up to Bennett at TE, as far as receiving. Anderson will push Wr Bennett for the slot position. Pray that Conte and Wright stay healthy because Steltz didn't impress at all, though Walters played alright.