• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prescott's Shoulder

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with you, but that doesn't make them drops to me

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's be honest, Dak shit his pants against the Eagles.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with you, but that doesn't make them drops to me
thats fair. I just look at it differently. & I do hold WRs accountable for catchable balls.

I fully understand QBs make it easier on Receivers by throwing Drew Brees type passes to them & Receivers make a QB job easier by making good catches. As a starter a ball a little behind (or whatever) that goes through your hands is a drop to me. Not talking a receiver having to make a magnificent catch. Just good ones. That should be expected by a Starter. I hate when Commentators give WRs the excuse that is wasnt a perfect throw. (when it is very catchable)
& there were plenty of those drops. Gallup near the end was probably the worst one. That would have been a TD.

but to be clear. I am also not defending Dak as he played poorly as well.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone has already said that packer fan.
giphy.gif

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when Commentators give WRs the excuse that is wasnt a perfect throw. (when it is very catchable)
& there were plenty of those drops. Gallup near the end was probably the worst one.
Bullshit, you pass the blame onto the receivers.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit, you pass the blame onto the receivers.
Now they share blame along with the rest of the team.
They all played like shit. Point is. Your Love affair with a certain other QB, you would just like to blame our QB for everything. But any competent fan would know plenty of blame to go around besides the QB spot. if your Qb is struggling. it would be nice of another part of the team picked it up. the Receivers did not. the Defense actually played better than Normal, the the entire offense sucked ass.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats fair. I just look at it differently. & I do hold WRs accountable for catchable balls.

I fully understand QBs make it easier on Receivers by throwing Drew Brees type passes to them & Receivers make a QB job easier by making good catches. As a starter a ball a little behind (or whatever) that goes through your hands is a drop to me. Not talking a receiver having to make a magnificent catch. Just good ones. That should be expected by a Starter. I hate when Commentators give WRs the excuse that is wasnt a perfect throw. (when it is very catchable)
& there were plenty of those drops. Gallup near the end was probably the worst one. That would have been a TD.

You mean at the end of the game after he missed Austin? If Gallup makes that catch it's a really good catch but still not going to be a TD. If Dak hits him in stride on the inside with the DB on his back to the outside it is an easy catch and likely TD.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the holidays and my son tearing his ACL last week, I have had plenty of time to watch the talking heads during the day. Apparently we have screwed all analytics and are just plain unlucky lol. It was amazing today watching Bayless. U have the College Playoff coming up , along with the NFL playoffs - the first 6 segments (2 HRs) alternated between the Lakers and the Cowboys. Bayless may be Daks agent. And everything Dak does right, Lebron does wrong. Lol.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the holidays and my son tearing his ACL last week, I have had plenty of time to watch the talking heads during the day. Apparently we have screwed all analytics and are just plain unlucky lol. It was amazing today watching Bayless. U have the College Playoff coming up , along with the NFL playoffs - the first 6 segments (2 HRs) alternated between the Lakers and the Cowboys. Bayless may be Daks agent. And everything Dak does right, Lebron does wrong. Lol.
Oh man, sorry to hear. How old is he?

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh man, sorry to hear. How old is he?

17. He is a JR. He will miss the rest of basketball and high school baseball this year. He has a chance to play at the end of summer but I don’t think I’m going to let him. Just doing a simple drill in practice. Baseball is his sport. He only plays basketball because his younger brother needs him too in order to help the team.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
17. He is a JR. He will miss the rest of basketball and high school baseball this year. He has a chance to play at the end of summer but I don’t think I’m going to let him. Just doing a simple drill in practice. Baseball is his sport. He only plays basketball because his younger brother needs him too in order to help the team.
Will he be OK for his senior season?
Also, not sure if he was planning on playing after HS. If so, losing Jr year is huge. Poor kid. I'm pulling for his recovery

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will he be OK for his senior season?
Also, not sure if he was planning on playing after HS. If so, losing Jr year is huge. Poor kid. I'm pulling for his recovery

Thanks man. He is devastated. I don’t think he will play basketball next year but baseball definitely. Missing his JR year will hurt him some, but yes he should play in college. Not sure where just yet , but he had a really good FR and Soph year. His size is another factor. He is small and his game is speed. Hopefully he can come back fully healthy. Baseball is changing so much to the big power hitters. Don’t get me wrong , he has some pop but he is more of a gap hitter that just loves to play.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s his younger brother in my avatar. He is a Soph.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ouch as a young kid that’s got to hurt not only his physical pain but the longing to be in the hunt. I am wishing him a full and speedy recovery. Today’s medicine is incredible with what they can do. Lots of work ahead for your son. Please tell him he has people he does not even know pulling for him.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ouch as a young kid that’s got to hurt not only his physical pain but the longing to be in the hunt. I am wishing him a full and speedy recovery. Today’s medicine is incredible with what they can do. Lots of work ahead for your son. Please tell him he has people he does not even know pulling for him.

Thank you Colors. It’s been a rough 10 days for him. His surgery is Monday. The mental part has been much worse than the physical so far. He is getting better with it though.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Season is over. I hope Dak throws one more TD to get to 30. He deserves it. He shit the bed when we needed him in a few games but he has had a fantastic year and proved all of those that felt he was a bus driver wrong. Almost 5,000 yards and sitting at 29-11 to go with all of his other great stats this year. Still needs to work on being smarter and better in big games and being a little more accurate but this was a huge step in the right direction. I think with a new coaching regime he can be even better.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, had the Giants game on and didn't see he got his 30th. Good job Dak :thumb: