• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Prescott's Shoulder

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak not on the injury list could bring a fine to Dallas.
did he have an unlimited practice at end? if so they would be fine. Not fined :)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak not on the injury list could bring a fine to Dallas.
Why? If he is definitely playing there is no reason to list him as "Probable" or Questionable". If there were a designation called 'injured but definitely playing' and they didn't list him as that I could see claim for a possible fine.

I was never too worried about Dak starting the game. He is a warrior. My worry is that he plays but plays poorly because of the shoulder and perhaps the finger is an issue too. I certainly am not calling for Cooper Rush, but if Dak is playing very poorly and unable to really throw and it is because of the shoulder we need to think real hard about it. If he is playing poorly enough to contemplate the switch I suspect we will be too far behind for a QB of Rush's caliber to win the game so it's probably a moot point anyway. Dak has been in warm weather all week I'm guessing in Dallas. Injuries have a way of hurting more when it is cold out. Luckily it is supposed to be in the low 40's by game time and sunny with very little wind.

If I am Philly, knowing Dak is injured and knowing how Zeke has run all over them lately, I'm stopping Zeke and making Dak beat me at least until he shows that he can. So if Dak is indeed healthy enough to throw the ball in a somewhat normal way today, we should be ready for this and be ready to come out and take a couple of shots on them.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? If he is definitely playing there is no reason to list him as "Probable" or Questionable". If there were a designation called 'injured but definitely playing' and they didn't list him as that I could see claim for a possible fine.

I was never too worried about Dak starting the game. He is a warrior. My worry is that he plays but plays poorly because of the shoulder and perhaps the finger is an issue too. I certainly am not calling for Cooper Rush, but if Dak is playing very poorly and unable to really throw and it is because of the shoulder we need to think real hard about it. If he is playing poorly enough to contemplate the switch I suspect we will be too far behind for a QB of Rush's caliber to win the game so it's probably a moot point anyway. Dak has been in warm weather all week I'm guessing in Dallas. Injuries have a way of hurting more when it is cold out. Luckily it is supposed to be in the low 40's by game time and sunny with very little wind.

If I am Philly, knowing Dak is injured and knowing how Zeke has run all over them lately, I'm stopping Zeke and making Dak beat me at least until he shows that he can. So if Dak is indeed healthy enough to throw the ball in a somewhat normal way today, we should be ready for this and be ready to come out and take a couple of shots on them.
What if he play a series and is pulled due to no velocity on the ball? The NFL could look to fine the team for this.
What if he was never in pain and they made it look like he was to mess with the Eagles game plan?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they'll give him a shot or two to make the pain go away and he'll play well

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think philly blitzes more than they usually do early. The quick slants to cooper & gallup will be huge. I'd like to see Pollard in the slot often with austin on the sideline. Need Kellen to be as good as in was in the rams game with regards to his running game calls.

I'd like to see Ertz covered by a corner more than not. Gap control by the dtackles will be huge again. Hopefully Sean Lee takes control and has another big game.

GO COWBOYS!!

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if he play a series and is pulled due to no velocity on the ball? The NFL could look to fine the team for this.
What if he was never in pain and they made it look like he was to mess with the Eagles game plan?
Doesn't matter. At the time of the final designation there was zero doubt he was playing unless something happened. He wasn't questionable or even probable, he was definite. If he plays one snap and comes out because he hurts it, it doesn't matter he played.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter. At the time of the final designation there was zero doubt he was playing unless something happened. He wasn't questionable or even probable, he was definite. If he plays one snap and comes out because he hurts it, it doesn't matter he played.
Actually even more reason to not list him is because i think they eliminated the probable designation recently? If so the "lightest" designation is questionable and it appears he is not questionable at all from what is being said.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they take Dak out the game after one series then that’s 100% on the coaching staff and Garrett should be fired at halftime. You should’ve known before kickoff that Dak wasn’t ready to go.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think philly blitzes more than they usually do early. The quick slants to cooper & gallup will be huge. I'd like to see Pollard in the slot often with austin on the sideline. Need Kellen to be as good as in was in the rams game with regards to his running game calls.

I'd like to see Ertz covered by a corner more than not. Gap control by the dtackles will be huge again. Hopefully Sean Lee takes control and has another big game.

GO COWBOYS!!
I agree on Ertz, I would just as soon bracket his ass and just go man up on their scrub wide outs. If we can't cover them man to man we don't deserve to win

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I'm still remembering the PROBABLE category. I forgot they dropped it a few years ago.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forget about the narrative that it was all Dak's fault, because I don't agree with that at all, but look at each clip and it does highlight how horribly Dak played. If Dak has an average game we win pretty easily and are in the playoffs. Let's hope it was the shoulder. Most of these we all saw during the game like the missed deep balls and the 3rd down miss to Cooper and also the inexcusable 3rd and long dump offs that pissed me off, but this puts a lot of them in one place to see

After further review: The Cowboys loss to the Eagles falls squarely on the shoulders of Dak Prescott

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he did have a bad game. I also hope it has something to do with his shoulder. he played his part in the loss.
However if the team caught half of the dropped balls, the game might have been different. & for stat whores his stats definitely would have been different.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple big drops, but I still only saw two of what I would call absolute drops. They were both huge of course, but this idea that there were 9 drops that I think I read on here somewhere is crazy. Every other "drop" could have had a better pass from Dak

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple big drops, but I still only saw two of what I would call absolute drops. They were both huge of course, but this idea that there were 9 drops that I think I read on here somewhere is crazy. Every other "drop" could have had a better pass from Dak
I agree some of the drops werent perfect passes, but well within the realm of a starting WR catching them. They wouldnt have been miraculous catches.