• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions for 2017-2018 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Wiggy ?

Long time no see
nothin much....just enjoying watching my Tribe....just got back from taking the bar---- well...i guess its been about 3 weeks now--- went to Colorado to visit a friend for a few days after the bar--- was a lot of fun. Before i left work to start studying about a month before the test i cleared my entire desk off, wrapped up all my projects etc.....its been 2 weeks and my desk and office is COMPLETELY filled again. I had to give stuff to my assistant just so i would have some room to work. The other law clerk left while I was gone and the new guy they hired no one has any confidence in yet so i have been absolutely slammed.

how are you doing? Do anything fun this summer?

better hope your Yanks and my Tribe dont tangle in the playoffs!!!----yanks do have a nice up and coming team but they arent ready for the Tribe yet!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wish there was an way where whoever starts a thread can choose which posters they don't want posting in that thread. Would save the board of Wiggy doing what he did today to this thread
its just so funny how y ou dont like hearing the truth...makes ya mad.....i mean- we all saw it though- its easy to find your posts--- Heat targeting Hayward and Griffin-- STRIKE ONE, STRIKE TWO...Markenen best fit--- instead? a poor mans tristan thompson. lol.

your own post:

George and Westbrook are both free agents in 2018. You don't know what moves the Heat are going to make in 2017 that may intrigue those guys in going to Miami. Lowry wanted to come to Miami back in 2010 so who knows. As for Hayward, a few years ago he signed an offer sheet with Charlotte so saying he's only leaving to go to his hometown or to play with his college coach is a ridiculous assumption.

2 things about free agency.

1) Its very unpredictable

2) You don't know what each player value. Some players value winning. Other value money. Others think about their family then you have others who value the city they're going to call home for the upcoming years.

My point is there are a lot of big names out there that I can see Miami making calls to and possibly setting up interviews in the next 2 summers. If they're able to land a quality role player and one of these stars, the rebuilding period is done

just as i said--- who came to Miami? George, Westrbrook? hayward? Griffen? Durant? Lowry?

the answer in game of thrones when brienne asked arya who trained her....right @Mecca ?

no one.

no one is coming until they are ready to win- and you cant be a title contender with the way they are going about things.

Its what would make me furious.

I get it--- no one wins or competes for a title every year. Its impossible. When i would get mad is when my team doesnt even try and make that effort like Miami right now. They have said- we are fine being mediocre. I couldnt accept that. I could accept- we are bottoming out to try and get a star that we can build around- at least thats building towards something and at LEAST TRYING.

Last edited:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just so funny how y ou dont like hearing the truth...makes ya mad.....i mean- we all saw it though- its easy to find your posts--- Heat targeting Hayward and Griffin-- STRIKE ONE, STRIKE TWO...Markenen best fit--- instead? a poor mans tristan thompson. lol.

It's nothing about not hearing the truth. You completely ruined a fucking thread with your trolling BS. This is clearly not a thread to talk about the Heat. It was a thread to predict the top 8 seeds in the east and west. Look at the opening post

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 do me a favor and lock this fucking thread. Sick and tired of this low life piece of shit destroying my threads with this trolling garbage

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nothing about hearing the truth. You completely ruined a fucking thread with your trolling BS. This is clearly not a thread to talk about the Heat. It was a thread to predict the top 8 seeds in the east and west. Look at the opening post
my trolling BS? I am not the one who dolled out a bunch of cheap shots and got personal --- thats your buddies over there. I stick to almost exclusively basketball unless i have to defend myself.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@trojanfan12 do me a favor and lock this fucking thread. Sick and tired of this low life piece of shit destroying my threads with this trolling garbage
haha

I WIN...obviously

when you take personal shots like that--- and have your idiocy thrown in your face from years ago- I can understand how you would get a little hot under the collar.

it must hurt knowing im right and you were wrong.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha

I WIN...obviously

when you take personal shots like that--- and have your idiocy thrown in your face from years ago- I can understand how you would get a little hot under the collar.

If you want to babble about the Heat, go to this thread

2017 NBA Offseason Thread

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to babble about the Heat, go to this thread

2017 NBA Offseason Thread
I made a prediciton the heat would make the playoffs and lose in the first round...you then responded to my post- saying i "had no fucking clue" and how i could be "this retarded"

you are the one that gets butt hurt and personnel- but you cant help yourself...its cool---- its what happens when you know i am right--- you haven othing to say so you have to get insulting.....like i said--- thats when you know youve won the argument--- when the other person gets so mad they get personal instead of making basktball points

and you know i am right....your best response was "well- they might be underdogs but MAYBE they can win" lol

yah --- okay--- sure--- as i said- underdogs do win--- but they are underdogs for a reason- Miami will be an underdog in any playoff series they are lucky enough to get to....the fact that you cant handle that just shows the truth in it

something tells me if someone said the HEat were going to be th worst team in the east you would laugh it off as idiocy....when you KNOW I AM RIGHT- you get mad. Ive seen it OVER AND OVER AND OVER again...i just mentally own you

you run to your mod and your butt boys because you cant handle someone making valid basketball points.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a prediciton the heat would make the playoffs and lose in the first round...you then responded to my post- saying i "had no fucking clue" and how i could be "this retarded"

No I didn't. I said you had no clue about playoffs rotations as literally every team except the rockets used at least a 9 man rotation. This was my actual response to you saying the Heat would make the playoffs and lose in the first round.

We'll see about the heat not winning a playoffs series. That all depends on seeding IMO

So yeah keep making shit up

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Western(otherwise known as BESTern) conference

1) Warriors 64-18
2)Spurs 58-24
3)Rockets 57-25
4)Timberwolves 54-28
5)Thunder 52-30
6)Clippers 50-32
7)Trailblazers 49-33
8)Lakers 47-35(that's right. you heard me right. thanks Shaqdaddy:lol:)

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't. I said you had no clue about playoffs rotations as literally every team except the rockets used at least a 9 man rotation. This was my actual response to you saying the Heat would make the playoffs and lose in the first round.

why are you wasting your time...?

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastern(otherwise known as the LEASTern conference)

1)Celtics 58-24
2)Cavs 57-25
3)Raptors 55-27
2)Bucks 54-28
5)Wizards 52-30
6)Heat 48-34
7)Hawks 46-36
8)Bulls 42-40

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol, make shit up? those were DIRECT QUOTES. Only you could say I am making stuff up that are word for word quotes. unbelievable. but i shouldnt be surprised. truth matters very little to you and your little mob.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastern(otherwise known as the LEASTern conference)

1)Celtics 58-24
2)Cavs 57-25
3)Raptors 55-27
2)Bucks 54-28
5)Wizards 52-30
6)Heat 48-34
7)Hawks 46-36
8)Bulls 42-40

No way Bulls and the Hawks are making it. Both are rebuilding. 30 wins at most for either team imo

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, make shit up? those were DIRECT QUOTES. Only you could say I am making stuff up that are word for word quotes. unbelievable. but i shouldnt be surprised. truth matters very little to you and your little mob.

Go find and post my original post on your comment about the Heat not getting out of the playoffs. Here is a hint. It is post #26 in this thread. Find that post and quote it.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way Bulls and the Hawks are making it. Both are rebuilding. 30 wins at most for either team imo

i know, but the bottom of the Eastern conference is honestly a tough one to predict. it wouldn't be a stretch to see the final 2 entries get in with a losing record...

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i know, but the bottom of thE astern conference is honestly a tough one to predict. it wouldn't be a stretch to see the final 2 entries get in with a losing record...

Yeah I think the 8th seed is going to be a losing record for sure and maybe the 7th seed as well depending on how the season turns out

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha

I WIN...obviously

you are the one that gets butt hurt and personnel- but you cant help yourself...its cool---- its what happens when you know i am right--- you haven othing to say so you have to get insulting.....like i said--- thats when you know youve won the argument--- when the other person gets so mad they get personal instead of making basktball points

and you know i am right....your best response was "well- they might be underdogs but MAYBE they can win" lol

yah --- okay--- sure--- as i said- underdogs do win--- but they are underdogs for a reason- Miami will be an underdog in any playoff series they are lucky enough to get to....the fact that you cant handle that just shows the truth in it

something tells me if someone said the HEat were going to be th worst team in the east you would laugh it off as idiocy....when you KNOW I AM RIGHT- you get mad. Ive seen it OVER AND OVER AND OVER again...i just mentally own you

you run to your mod and your butt boys because you cant handle someone making valid basketball points.

Weren't you the one mentioning my son yesterday (btw he could shit out something smarter than you).
Weren't you the one who was banned for posting personal stuff about others that you got on facebook?
It was sooooo much better here when you were in hiding after the Cavs got butt raped.
Hopefully sooner than later Trojan has you limited to fouled out.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weren't you the one mentioning my son yesterday (btw he could shit out something smarter than you).
Weren't you the one who was banned for posting personal stuff about others that you got on facebook?
It was sooooo much better here when you were in hiding after the Cavs got butt raped.
Hopefully sooner than later Trojan has you limited to fouled out.
lol--- i wont draw first blood- but i will defend myself

obviously the apple doesnt fall far from the tree in your case...lol

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol--- i wont draw first blood- but i will defend myself

obviously the apple doesnt fall far from the tree in your case...lol

Defend from what?
Your lame excuse about why you hid for 2 months?
Nobodys buying that shit.
Had the Cavs won, you would have found plenty of free time.

Anyway, who wins more games this season, Miami or Philly?