• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predictions for 2017-2018 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad about what?
I said going into the summer that I wanted Hayward IF the price was right.
If not, I said I'd much rather have a talented team, top to bottom that plays hard, and as a team all 48 minutes.
You can diminish the roster all you want.
There is way more talent there then you are giving credit for (no surprise).
You don't go 30-11 by accident in the NBA.
You also don't go 11-30 by accident.
Big difference between being healthy vs not, as well as learning to play together.
Then figure in the season long transformation of Dion and JJ.
lol, if the price was right?

no matter where heyward went the price was always going to be the same.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One would think you'd be way more worried about what happened to the Cavs this summer.
We all have a pretty good idea of what will happen next summer.

Question is, does he want a sign and trade or does he totally want to fuck Gilbert?
Easy answer to me.
and what are you even talking about a "sign a trade"?

if you had any clue in regards to what you are talking about- which- i mean- at this point why would i think you would--- you cant "sign and trade" when you are over the tax apron.

But then again- youd actually have to understand the rules and the salary cap to know that- which you clearly dont- which is probably the root of a lot of our tension---- you think that somehow you can magically pull shit out of your ass. I know the actual rules and whati s possible and whats not possible.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, if the price was right?

no matter where heyward went the price was always going to be the same.

You literally can't be this stupid.
Yes you can

I'm talking the price the Heat would have to remove from the roster to acquire him.
That was an unknown with the salary cap as well as what the others would be offered.
Had he chose the Heat, my guess is that Riley still would have tried to keep Dion and JJ and got creative to move a couple others.

Bottom line, if we had Hayward+McBob vs have Dion, JJ and Olynyk, we'd be worse.

I think Olynyk might surprise some people getting to play with a stud like Whiteside.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and what are you even talking about a "sign a trade"?

if you had any clue in regards to what you are talking about- which- i mean- at this point why would i think you would--- you cant "sign and trade" when you are over the tax apron.

But then again- youd actually have to understand the rules and the salary cap to know that- which you clearly dont- which is probably the root of a lot of our tension---- you think that somehow you can magically pull shit out of your ass. I know the actual rules and whati s possible and whats not possible.

Maybe they get under the apron once they know he is leaving?
We all know deep pockets Gilbert will never pay another dime of luxury tax if James isn't on the roster.
Really doesn't matter, cause we all know that James will fuck Gilbert as much as he can, which includes him walking away for nothing.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they get under the apron once they know he is leaving?
We all know deep pockets Gilbert will never pay another dime of luxury tax if James isn't on the roster.
Really doesn't matter, cause we all know that James will fuck Gilbert as much as he can, which includes him walking away for nothing.
this is honestly one of the dumbest comments i have ever seen and completely reinforces your ignorance towards the NBA rules and salary cap. Its no wonder why you have no clue what you are talking about. How can you if you dont know the rules? lol.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You literally can't be this stupid.
Yes you can

I'm talking the price the Heat would have to remove from the roster to acquire him.
That was an unknown with the salary cap as well as what the others would be offered.
Had he chose the Heat, my guess is that Riley still would have tried to keep Dion and JJ and got creative to move a couple others.

Bottom line, if we had Hayward+McBob vs have Dion, JJ and Olynyk, we'd be worse.

I think Olynyk might surprise some people getting to play with a stud like Whiteside.
Dion JJ and Olnyk- 3 guys that went from being cast offs to highly paid on long terms deals.....lol.....so stupid...especially when you arent winning anything anyway.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is honestly one of the dumbest comments i have ever seen and completely reinforces your ignorance towards the NBA rules and salary cap. Its no wonder why you have no clue what you are talking about. How can you if you dont know the rules? lol.

Dont cry and burn jerseys again when he fucks Gilbert.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2017-8-18_17-18-29.jpeg
Da King in the Cavs new alt. jersey.

If Irving gets traded before the season starts I think there is a very good chance LBJ could add a 5th MVP to his trophy case.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont cry and burn jerseys again when he fucks Gilbert.
upload_2017-8-18_17-20-45.jpeg

download-41-595x345.png

I just cant wait to see Dwade in a cavs jersey LOL.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of sucks that every fucking thread in this forum ends up about the Cavs.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiters "thrived" because he was the man at times---- do you think its coincidence OKC didnt even bother to offer him a deal? that he had to settle for 3.5M at the end of free agency? lol -- NO ONE wanted him.

Heat did the dumbest thing you could do---- take guys like Johnson and Waiters- mediocre schmucks---- give them big roles and then- pay them more for their roles and stats than their actual talent.

of course Miami's offense struggled without him- who is their other shooting guard? Ricahrdson? LOL, Winslow? both guys have been injury prone. Funny how when Josh Richardson couldnt shoot worth shit after the guys like Joe Johnson, Deng, Wade- guys that could collapse a defense or spread the floor left. Having to do it on his own was a RUDE awakening.

Waiters also thrived because he wasn't playing alongside a ball dominant point guard for the first time in his career. That was a definite factor in his breakout.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiters also thrived because he wasn't playing alongside a ball dominant point guard for the first time in his career. That was a definite factor in his breakout.

You dont get it.
If hes on the Heat, he has to suck until he leaves the Heat.
Wade is perfect example.
@WiggyRuss , whats the opinion going to be if Wade chooses Miami over The Mistake by The Lake?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit:

That's the funniest shit I've read in awhile.

Wiggy questioning someone else's credibility as if he actually had any himself.

To quote @ChiefsLakers67

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

He had plenty of time to come up with his zingers while he was 'studying' for 60 days.

mick7-1961

Commerce Comet
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothin much....just enjoying watching my Tribe....just got back from taking the bar---- well...i guess its been about 3 weeks now--- went to Colorado to visit a friend for a few days after the bar--- was a lot of fun. Before i left work to start studying about a month before the test i cleared my entire desk off, wrapped up all my projects etc.....its been 2 weeks and my desk and office is COMPLETELY filled again. I had to give stuff to my assistant just so i would have some room to work. The other law clerk left while I was gone and the new guy they hired no one has any confidence in yet so i have been absolutely slammed.

how are you doing? Do anything fun this summer?

better hope your Yanks and my Tribe dont tangle in the playoffs!!!----yanks do have a nice up and coming team but they arent ready for the Tribe yet!
Sorry for the late reply....Sounds like you have been busy !

Went back to Dublin, Ireland in April, then went to Ontario and Toronto in May...then took the camper to Myrtle Beach for a week in July....Just enjoying retirement..

Lonnie Chisenhall of the Indians lives about ten minutes from me...He is a great kid....

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EAST:
1. Boston Celtics - 59-23
2. Cleveland Cavaliers - 52-30
3. Washington Wizards - 48-34
4. Toronto Raptors - 48-34
5. Charlotte Hornets - 45-37
6. Indiana Pacers - 42-40
7. Atlanta Hawks - 40-42
8. Miami Heat - 39-43

Celtics over Heat in 4
Cavaliers over Hawks in 4
Pacers over Wizards in 6
Hornets over Raptors in 7

Celtics over Pacers in 6
Cavaliers over Hornets in 5

Celtics over Cavaliers in 6

WEST:
1. Golden State Warriors - 70-12
2. Houston Rockets - 64-18
3. San Antonio Spurs - 62-20
4. Oklahoma City Thunder - 56-26
5. Los Angeles Clippers - 52-30
6. Memphis Grizzlies - 52-30
7. Minnesota Timberwolves - 48-34
8. Denver Nuggets - 44-38

Warriors over Nuggets in 4
Rockets over Timberwolves in 6
Spurs over Grizzlies in 5
Clippers over Thunder in 5

Warriors over Clippers in 5
Rockets over Spurs in 7

Warriors over Rockets in 6

NBA FINALS:

Golden State Warriors over Boston Celtics in 6

That's bold...Taking the Pacers and Hawks to make the playoffs considering all the players they've lost. I'd like to see it...I love me some Dennis Schroder.