• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict where the following 2019 free agents end up (Random list)

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or maybe, just maybe you were wrong.

About that and most everything else you have said.

Actually AD going to the NEtTs proves me right in everything I've foreseen on the Pelicans future... May I remind my quote to you where I said that "iideally, CAA will want DA Russell instead of CP3 next to Zion"?

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was before the Nets entered the scene
The Nets were never off the scene... they were predicted by many to try to make a big splash this off-season.

I guess you weren't paying attention to that... it happens to even the greatest basketball minds, buck. :evil:

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nets were never off the scene... they were predicted by many to try to make a big splash this off-season.

I guess you weren't paying attention to that... it happens to even the greatest basketball minds, buck. :evil:
Put it like this... "there was never a case for the Pelicans to move AD elsewhere than the NETs"!

Especially after they hired their (new) GM from the NETs and after Zion has signed with CAA for his management like DA Russell also is...

The "major splash" that you say was rumored, was only about major FAs possibility to end up with the NETs and never for trade...

In the mean time the NETs already started (re)building around AD by getting Taurean Prince from the Hawks and are expected to sign either Kyrie or Kemba as to replace Russell (who will be with the Pelicans next season).

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Put it like this... "there was never a case for the Pelicans to move AD elsewhere than the NETs"!

Especially after they hired their (new) GM from the NETs and after Zion has signed with CAA for his management like DA Russell also is...

The "major splash" that you say was rumored, was only about major FAs possibility to end up with the NETs and never for trade...

In the mean time the NETs already started (re)building around AD by getting Taurean Prince from the Hawks and are expected to sign either Kyrie or Kemba as to replace Russell (who will be with the Pelicans next season).
^ This shuffle will be amusing once AD goes somewhere besides the Nets. I personally put that prediction at around 5% or so probability.

I'm sure you'll have another rationalization lined up for that eventuality.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^ This shuffle will be amusing once AD goes somewhere besides the Nets. I personally put that prediction at around 5% or so probability.

I'm sure you'll have another rationalization lined up for that eventuality.
I know it hearts your feelings as a Celtics fun, but just imagine the Lakers funs feelings... AD to the NETs is a done deal.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i-heart-you.gif

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are too many "coincidences" happening for one to ignore...

Other than the NETs "supplying" the Pelicans with a new GM and DA Russell having CAA for his managment, the NETs didn't have the cap space as to sign two max contracts unless they would refuse to extend Russell and would additionally move Crabbe (which is exactly what they did by dealing with the Hawks)..

The Pelicans OTOH, wouldn't get AD's value from the Celtics, unless they could pack and move Hill or Moore with AD (which the Celtics would refuse). By dealing with the NETs, the Pels will get DA Russell's contract on top of AD's value without the NETs having to load Hill or Moore.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually AD going to the NEtTs proves me right in everything I've foreseen on the Pelicans future... May I remind my quote to you where I said that "iideally, CAA will want DA Russell instead of CP3 next to Zion"?

Really?

Pretty sure you said there was a 95% chance AD would sign an extension in NO.

If that were the case, they would not be trading him for DeAngelo Russell.

Of course NO would prefer Russell to CP3. He is younger, less expensive and less injury prone. Probably a superior player at this point too.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was before the Nets entered the scene
No you gave a big list of reasons he would stay that had nothing to do with the teams pursuing him. You're just a big lying deepshit.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you gave a big list of reasons he would stay that had nothing to do with the teams pursuing him. You're just a big lying deepshit.
Now... be carefull with your mouth... Even if one predicts wrong, that doesn't make him a lier, nor there is anything wrong about it, that justifies you calling him names...

I guess what makes a lying deepshit is when one puts words that were never said in one's mouth...

The teams that were mentioned have everything to do with me claiming that "the Pelicans won't trade Davis" because of a simple reason... NONE of them could provide an alternative to Davis "big" for the Pelicans to have for their future on a competitive level and that was on top of the Pels needing another starting guard next to Holiday, so that they could have a competitive complete roster without "holes" in it...

I guess you do realise that next to DA Russell, they'll aditionally get Jarret Allen, don't you?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

Pretty sure you said there was a 95% chance AD would sign an extension in NO.

If that were the case, they would not be trading him for DeAngelo Russell.

Of course NO would prefer Russell to CP3. He is younger, less expensive and less injury prone. Probably a superior player at this point too.

I don’t think anyone in the league is less expensive than Westbrook at this point.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now... be carefull with your mouth... Even if one predicts wrong, that doesn't make him a lier, nor there is anything wrong about it, that justifies you calling him names...

I guess what makes a lying deepshit is when one puts words that were never said in one's mouth...

The teams that were mentioned have everything to do with me claiming that "the Pelicans won't trade Davis" because of a simple reason... NONE of them could provide an alternative to Davis "big" for the Pelicans to have for their future on a competitive level and that was on top of the Pels needing another starting guard next to Holiday, so that they could have a competitive complete roster without "holes" in it...

I guess you do realise that next to DA Russell, they'll aditionally get Jarret Allen, don't you?

You are saying all of that after the fact. You claimed Davis was staying because of all sorts of reasons, mainly that the new GM was going to put players there to make him want to stay. Had nothing to do with Brooklyn.

And then you got all mad and called us all names for doubting you. You made a bad prediction, which we all knew was wrong until you just now admitted it was. But instead of just seeing if your (wrong) prediction would happen, you called us all lots of names including that one I just used on you.

Bottom line is, you are terrible at this. And we now have even more proof (your Bucks easy win over Raptors one was also a doozy). Sorry buddy.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are saying all of that after the fact. You claimed Davis was staying because of all sorts of reasons, mainly that the new GM was going to put players there to make him want to stay. Had nothing to do with Brooklyn.

And then you got all mad and called us all names for doubting you. You made a bad prediction, which we all knew was wrong until you just now admitted it was. But instead of just seeing if your (wrong) prediction would happen, you called us all lots of names including that one I just used on you.

Bottom line is, you are terrible at this. And we now have even more proof (your Bucks easy win over Raptors one was also a doozy). Sorry buddy.

You are acting like a moron now...

Everybody is guessing based on the information that are available to him...

There was absolutely no rumor or report that the NETs had interest to trade for AD, EVERYBODY thought that they would be after free agents...

Did you or anybody else saw the NETs coming?
What would you do if you had Zion in your hands and Jrue Holiday in your roster and would then be offered DA Russell and Jarret Allen as well as some more roster depth on a "king's offer" that would turn you to a contender "here and now" by having a young, long term sustainable team that will compete for the title in many years to come without ever paying lux tax? Would you refuse it?

All the Pelicans have to do now is to resign Randle and they are all set for the next decade!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are acting like a moron now...

Everybody is guessing based on the information that are available to him...

There was absolutely no rumor or report that the NETs had interest to trade for AD, EVERYBODY thought that they would be after free agents...

Did you or anybody else saw the NETs coming?
What would you do if you had Zion in your hands and Jrue Holiday in your roster and would then be offered DA Russell and Jarret Allen as well as some more roster depth on a "king's offer" that would turn you to a contender "here and now" by having a young, long term sustainable team that will compete for the title in many years to come without ever paying lux tax? Would you refuse it?

All the Pelicans have to do now is to resign Randle and they are all set for the next decade!
No I didn't see the Nets coming. But we're not talking about me, we're talking about you. All of your laughably terrible predictions. If you would just converse like a normal person this would be fine, but you called everybody names like a total idiot when we were right and you were wrong. So now you are a proven idiot and a deepshit.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn't see the Nets coming. But we're not talking about me, we're talking about you. All of your laughably terrible predictions. If you would just converse like a normal person this would be fine, but you called everybody names like a total idiot when we were right and you were wrong. So now you are a proven idiot and a deepshit.
Still, I'm the only one that is the winner here, simply because I'm the only one who indicated the importance of Zion signing with CAA and that CAA will do all in their power to surround Zion with elite players as soon as possible..

I'm also the winner out of this, because all the rest of you were suggesting future rebuilt/masturbation deals for the Pelicans to take, which I was laughing at and the Pelicans would never take.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still, I'm the only one that is the winner here, simply because I'm the only one who indicated the importance of Zion signing with CAA and that CAA will do all in their power to surround Zion with elite players as soon as possible..

I'm also the winner out of this, because all the rest of you were suggesting future rebuilt/masturbation deals for the Pelicans to take, which I was laughing at and the Pelicans would never take.
Get everything wrong = winner? No wonder the Greek economy is in the toilet

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get everything wrong = winner? No wonder the Greek economy is in the toilet
Actually it's al the rest of you suggesting the rubbish you did, which has proven to be wrong that makes me the winner...

I even suggested that DA Russell is what CAA would ideally want to have in pair with Zion in the Pelicans...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My updated picks:
  • KD - Brooklyn
  • Kawhi - L.A. Clippers
  • Kyrie - Brooklyn
  • Kemba - Charlotte
  • Jimmy Butler - Knicks
  • Tobias Harris - Philly
  • D-Lo - Knicks
  • Randle - Atlanta
  • Vucevic - Dallas
  • Mirotic - Utah
  • Cousins - Golden State
  • Thad Young - Phoenix
  • AD - I have no fucking clue, but if he's still on the Pels' roster come July 1 the Knicks' chances become greatly increased.