• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predict where the following 2019 free agents end up (Random list)

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list:
  • Kevin Durant
  • Kawhi Leonard
  • Kyrie Irving
  • Nikola Vucevic
  • Nikola Mirotic
  • DeMarcus Cousins
  • Thaddeus Young
My picks:

• KD - Brooklyn
  • Kawhi - L.A. Clippers
  • Kyrie - Boston
  • Vucevic - Dallas
  • Mirotic - Utah
  • Cousins - Golden State
  • Thad Young - Brooklyn

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list:
  • Kevin Durant
  • Kawhi Leonard
  • Kyrie Irving
  • Nikola Vucevic
  • Nikola Mirotic
  • DeMarcus Cousins
  • Thaddeus Young
My picks:

• KD - Brooklyn
  • Kawhi - L.A. Clippers
  • Kyrie - Boston
  • Vucevic - Dallas
  • Mirotic - Utah
  • Cousins - Golden State
  • Thad Young - Brooklyn
1. not with the Lakers

2. not with the Lakrs

3. not with the Lakers

4. not with the Lakers

5. not with the Lakers

6. not with the Lakers

7. not with the Lakers

8. not with the Lakers

9. not with the Lakers

10. not with the Lakers

11. not with the Lakers

12. not with the Lakers

13. not with the Lakers

14. not with the Lakers

should I keep going?

:lol::lol:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  • KD - Knicks (ahh fuck it)
  • Kawhi - L.A. Clippers
  • Kyrie - Knicks (ahh fuck it)
  • Vucevic - Dallas or Orlando
  • Mirotic - Utah
  • Cousins - He could go back to GS, definitely possible but I say...Dallas or Lakers
  • Thad Young - don't care

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. not with the Lakers

2. not with the Lakrs

3. not with the Lakers

4. not with the Lakers

5. not with the Lakers

6. not with the Lakers

7. not with the Lakers

8. not with the Lakers

9. not with the Lakers

10. not with the Lakers

11. not with the Lakers

12. not with the Lakers

13. not with the Lakers

14. not with the Lakers

should I keep going?

:lol::lol:

Wrong. They could sign a hobbled Cousins to a one year $20M contract LOL

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list:
  • Kevin Durant
  • Kawhi Leonard
  • Kyrie Irving
  • Nikola Vucevic
  • Nikola Mirotic
  • DeMarcus Cousins
  • Thaddeus Young
My picks:

• KD - Brooklyn
  • Kawhi - L.A. Clippers
  • Kyrie - Boston
  • Vucevic - Dallas
  • Mirotic - Utah
  • Cousins - Golden State
  • Thad Young - Brooklyn

Wish you had included some other guys like Khris Middleton, Jimmy Butler, Kemba Walker and Tobias Harris, but from your list:

• KD - Knicks
  • Kawhi - Toronto
  • Kyrie - Dallas
  • Vucevic - Orlando
  • Mirotic - Brooklyn
  • Cousins - Warriors
  • Thad Young - ???? Whoever has cap remaining to sign him. He won't be a priority.

Firmly think if KD leaves it'll be for the Knicks. I don't see Brooklyn as a true destination because from a marketing stand point it makes more sense for him to sign with the Knicks. Turning around a historic franchise that's been in the shitter for years is good for his brand.

Kawhi I think stays in Toronto. Vucevic stays in Orlando too. Kyrie to Dallas is a real shot in the dark but I could see the Mavs making a big play for him. Think he'd be an awesome fit with Luka and Porzingas. Mirotic's game fits Brooklyn's style. Floor spacer next to Jarrett Allen and a guy who creates more open lanes for D'Lo.

Boogie will probably stay with the Warriors one more season, especially if KD leaves. It'll give him more opportunity and a better chance to boost his stock with another solid season.

Thad Young is in probably the third tier at best of guys who will be signed. It's possible teams with lesser cap space make a big play for him early, but unless it's an above market deal they think would suit him, I can't imagine any agent advising their clients to take a deal with a team right away with so many teams flush with cap space. Teams who strike out big on some of the free agents will increase the market price for the 2nd and 3rd tier guys.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Durant-Knicks
Leonard- Raptors
Irving- Lakers
Vucevic- Magic
Mirotic- Warriors
Cousins- Mavericks
Young- Really don't know.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Firmly think if KD leaves it'll be for the Knicks. I don't see Brooklyn as a true destination because from a marketing stand point it makes more sense for him to sign with the Knicks. Turning around a historic franchise that's been in the shitter for years is good for his brand.

I'd agree with you if he was two years younger. But entering his age-31 season, I don't see him having the patience to be part of a rebuild. The only scenario where I see him going to the Knicks would be with another star.

To me, the whole notion of KD going to the Knicks is a lazy proposition. I think pairing with a former Net in Thaddeus Young and going to Brooklyn would be a good fit from the perspective of locker room chemistry.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd agree with you if he was two years younger. But entering his age-31 season, I don't see him having the patience to be part of a rebuild. The only scenario where I see him going to the Knicks would be with another star.

To me, the whole notion of KD going to the Knicks is a lazy proposition. I think pairing with a former Net in Thaddeus Young and going to Brooklyn would be a good fit from the perspective of locker room chemistry.

Well Lebron laid the blue print for that and he’s 4 years older than KD. Also the Knicks have another Max slot and and a high draft pick coming in. The turn around could be complete in a single off-season. They also have three talented young guys in DSJ, Knox and Robinson. Adding a KD and say Kemba would make that team instantly formidable. Not Championship caliber but definitely on the right path with upside. Couple of solid vets and an MLE used properly this team could be really fun to watch.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wish you had included some other guys like Khris Middleton, Jimmy Butler, Kemba Walker and Tobias Harris, but from your list:

• KD - Knicks
  • Kawhi - Toronto
  • Kyrie - Dallas
  • Vucevic - Orlando
  • Mirotic - Brooklyn
  • Cousins - Warriors
  • Thad Young - ???? Whoever has cap remaining to sign him. He won't be a priority.

Kawhi I think stays in Toronto. Vucevic stays in Orlando too. Kyrie to Dallas is a real shot in the dark but I could see the Mavs making a big play for him. Think he'd be an awesome fit with Luka and Porzingas. Mirotic's game fits Brooklyn's style. Floor spacer next to Jarrett Allen and a guy who creates more open lanes for D'Lo.

Boogie will probably stay with the Warriors one more season, especially if KD leaves. It'll give him more opportunity and a better chance to boost his stock with another solid season.

Thad Young is in probably the third tier at best of guys who will be signed. It's possible teams with lesser cap space make a big play for him early, but unless it's an above market deal they think would suit him, I can't imagine any agent advising their clients to take a deal with a team right away with so many teams flush with cap space. Teams who strike out big on some of the free agents will increase the market price for the 2nd and 3rd tier guys.

Kyrie to Dallas? Interesting...

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will all go play with Lebron because he’s so good.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Lebron laid the blue print for that and he’s 4 years older than KD. Also the Knicks have another Max slot and and a high draft pick coming in. The turn around could be complete in a single off-season. They also have three talented young guys in DSJ, Knox and Robinson. Adding a KD and say Kemba would make that team instantly formidable. Not Championship caliber but definitely on the right path with upside. Couple of solid vets and an MLE used properly this team could be really fun to watch.

While I think they have been horrendously run and don't deserve any of it,

If the Knicks win the lottery, There is a legit possibilty that all these things happen:

-Sign KD and Kemba or Kyrie
- trade Zion + whatever salary filler for Anthony Davis

Then you are suddenly looking at a contending caliber powerhouse with 3 star players.

Not sure how that chemistry would work, but either trio possibilty would almost defintely form the most talented big 3 in the league.

Going to be a crazy summer.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys...

this is all guessing......we really dont know right @dtgold88

we are all engaging in wanton dart throwing that is utterly pointless on a small spec of dust called Earth- floating in this vast universe.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guys...

this is all guessing......we really dont know right @dtgold88

we are all engaging in wanton dart throwing that is utterly pointless on a small spec of dust called Earth- floating in this vast universe.
The difference is I understand it's a guess and don't need to sack up to make it like, well, you do (per you).

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The difference is I understand it's a guess and don't need to sack up to make it like, well, you do (per you).
i understand its a guess too- but im not going to go respond to other peoples guesses and say "well you are just guessing and dont really know while im going to refuse to guess so i cant be wrong"--- well yah no SHIT SHERLOCK

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The list:
  • Kevin Durant
  • Kawhi Leonard
  • Kyrie Irving
  • Nikola Vucevic
  • Nikola Mirotic
  • DeMarcus Cousins
  • Thaddeus Young
My picks:

• KD - NY
  • Kawhi - L.A. Clippers
  • Kyrie - NY
  • Vucevic - Orlando
  • Mirotic - don't really care.
  • Cousins - Dallas
  • Thad Young - closest to where he is from with cap room

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand its a guess too- but im not going to go respond to other peoples guesses and say "well you are just guessing and dont really know while im going to refuse to guess so i cant be wrong"--- well yah no SHIT SHERLOCK
I had not made a guess to that point so how could you say I was wrong...for all you knew I agreed with you.

I also wont base my "guess" on emotion like you will. And, of course, didn't need to sack up to make it nor will I claim a "win" for my resume if I am right.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KD: Knicks, Nets or Clippers
Kawhi: Clippers
Kyrie: Lakers or Knicks
Vucevic: Kings
Mirotic: Bucks
Cousins: Warriors or Lakers
Young: Pacers
Butler: Heat or Lakers
Middleton: Bucks
Walker: Knicks
Harris: Philly
Klay: Warriors

Bonus: Anthony Davis ends up with the Lakers, Celtics or Sixers.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm changing a couple and adding the 2-3 names that have been added.....

KD - NY
Kawhi - Toronto
Vuc - Orlando
Kyrie - NY
Mirotic - don't care
Cousins - Dallas
Young - closest team to his home town with cap space
Butler - Philly
Middleton - Bucks
Walker - Brooklyn
Harris - Lakers
Klay - GS