• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Pre-Season Kick Off

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I for one am looking forward to seeing a much improved Chiefs team take the field. If anything, coaching will make a huge difference as this has been a category in which we`ve been lacking over the past few years.

I`m really hoping that KC is able to re-sign Albert at a decent price. I`m looking at the O-Line and feel that it is developing into a very solid unit. With Albert and Fisher at tackle for the next 4 years, assuming we re-sign Albert (thought I doubt this will happen), we should be able to run the ball all day long.

Another guy I`m routing for is Jon Baldwin. I was ecstatic the day we drafted him and, truth be told, he has been nothing more than a let down. I`m hoping that he steps it up and takes it to the next level. The competition at both WR and TE will be interesting to see as I think that the additions of Fasano, Kelce and Avery will prove to make things interesting, not to mention a guy like Demetrius Harris who, from the sounds of it, can make a push to make the roster.

Anyways, I`m starting to ramble.

Here`s hoping that we sign Albert for the long term and for a great season ahead.

Go Chiefs!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, i see you got it to work. nicely done. i could use some football talk. the NBA board's got some idiotic troll over there who hasn't got the brains to keep his mouth shut so he'll stop embarrassing himself...

in any case, i agree with you about Baldwin. imo this kid's got some potential to be a great receiver. i think he didn't get the attention he needed from the coaching staff last season, but i'm thinking Andy Reid'll make something out of this kid, so we'll see what happens. also agree in the area of coaching. Reid is a huge upgrade there, plus i'm loving the no nonsense approach from the Chiefs FO at putting this team together. it's looking good on paper, anyways. pre-season's only a few short weeks away, so DEFINITELY looking forward to it...

Jadianonyx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably going to be Baldwin's make or break season, so he really needs to show he can be a bread and butter receiver, and not make one or two highlight reel catches. I think Reid will do the improbable this year with KC. Missed Albert's opportunity to long term deal. Definite upgrade in QB, wished we could have landed Welker for another target. Defense behind the line should be awesome against pass and run. Question is DE to DE. Question on offence is Avery, Baldwin and Fasano. Most comfortable with Fasano. Depth is real issue on offence with KC, and i see fairly competent depth IMO!!!