• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Postgame Locker Room

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate sifting through all these "venting " posts and have to read the foolishness that comes from them and then watch how these "venters " fall on their collective swords defending a "vented " point while calling the more reasonable poster every name in the rose colored glasses wearing playbook

I don't think I called any posters names.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think I called any posters names.

you didnt but contrary to popular belief you arent the only "venter " in need of emotional release

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i hate sifting through all these "venting " posts and have to read the foolishness that comes from them and then watch how these "venters " fall on their collective swords defending a "vented " point while calling the more reasonable poster every name in the rose colored glasses wearing playbook

Skinsdad - to be fair Sublime was called out for not knowing how to be a fan. Cmon - that is ridiculous. Most of here are Redskins fans. There is no manual or proper way of being a fan. It takes all types & that is what also makes it great. If the fanbase only consisted of unemotional, reasonable people that would be boring. Some of us vent & sure act irrational at times. So what? Yes - we can refrain from the name calling, but otherwise I see nothing wrong with people getting a little excited (and perhaps being wrong at times).

HTTR

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you didnt but contrary to popular belief you arent the only "venter " in need of emotional release

That is going to happen with any team that falls short of expectations (whether those expectations are realistic or not). A lot of us get frustrated and yes need to vent at times. As long as we refrain from the name calling (& similar) that should not be an issue).

I appreciate what you and others have done to make this place very unlike ESPN (in a positive way). However - let's not go too far and make it like Extremeskins where basically you are not allowed to have your own opinion if it is anti-Redskins in any way. Go Skins.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However - let's not go too far and make it like Extremeskins where basically you are not allowed to have your own opinion if it is anti-Redskins in any way. Go Skins.

:10::agree::10::agree::10:
DING-DING-DING​

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is going to happen with any team that falls short of expectations (whether those expectations are realistic or not). A lot of us get frustrated and yes need to vent at times. As long as we refrain from the name calling (& similar) that should not be an issue).

I appreciate what you and others have done to make this place very unlike ESPN (in a positive way). However - let's not go too far and make it like Extremeskins where basically you are not allowed to have your own opinion if it is anti-Redskins in any way. Go Skins.

oh i am not against anyone having an opinion .

just dont come here and expect not to receive fire for posting venting threads and then be taken to task for that opinion

so cal i have had debates with the "venter " crowd and they defend their positions to the end . no problem with that when facts are involved but when they come with the personal stuff .

i could live with that but then later in the week their " i was just venting " defense after i just drug you through the mud then i am going to call them out

why shouldnt GK be able question a venters "fanhood " if they "venter " is "hell bent " on being irrational ?

see GK has an opinion to that needs to be "respected " as well .

sub is a good poster as are the others "venters " it just takes a while to get them to talk with reason instead of emotion

that is frustrating to me but that doesnt mean i am looking for extremeskins type environment

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh i am not against anyone having an opinion .

just dont come here and expect not to receive fire for posting venting threads and then be taken to task for that opinion

so cal i have had debates with the "venter " crowd and they defend their positions to the end . no problem with that when facts are involved but when they come with the personal stuff .

i could live with that but then later in the week their " i was just venting " defense after i just drug you through the mud then i am going to call them out

why shouldnt GK be able question a venters "fanhood " if they "venter " is "hell bent " on being irrational ?

see GK has an opinion to that needs to be "respected " as well .

sub is a good poster as are the others "venters " it just takes a while to get them to talk with reason instead of emotion

that is frustrating to me but that doesnt mean i am looking for extremeskins type environment

Cool. Hopefully - this situation is temporary. Looking forward to future seasons when we are simply talking about things like what seed we are in the playoffs.:yahoo:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. Hopefully - this situation is temporary. Looking forward to future seasons when we are simply talking about things like what seed we are in the playoffs.:yahoo:

hey thanks for letting me vent :lol::laugh3:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skinsdad - to be fair Sublime was called out for not knowing how to be a fan. Cmon - that is ridiculous. Most of here are Redskins fans. There is no manual or proper way of being a fan. It takes all types & that is what also makes it great. If the fanbase only consisted of unemotional, reasonable people that would be boring. Some of us vent & sure act irrational at times. So what? Yes - we can refrain from the name calling, but otherwise I see nothing wrong with people getting a little excited (and perhaps being wrong at times).

HTTR

When you call for the backup to come in and fail...then you aren't a fan of the team.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you call for the backup to come in and fail...then you aren't a fan of the team.

Or you could possibly be a fan, being ironically sarcastic and tongue in cheek. Just sayin....

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:rollseyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustard Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least now, we can all be realistic, and officially enter the talent evaluation mode. Maybe try out an interm coordinator or two.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think you miss understood me or I worded it wrong about Cousin's, I like him and think he's got potential to be a really good QB in this league but when I said he'd fail miserably I merely meant the offense would let him down too.
Sure maybe he'd have a decent game or two but this team has so many issues right now his playing wouldn't matter and hearing this put Cousin's in crap is old.
Griffin needs to be in the game to grow as a QB.

sublime4eva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I may not be as knowledgeable as alot of you guys but I live on the west coast and don't have as much access to Redskins info as you guys.
I come here to get some info on what's going on behind the scenes and Skinsdad and others give that which I'm thankful for, I work offshore on an oil platform so I miss out on a lot of info and don't always have time to look things up but try.
I could probably tell you guys alot more about the talent on the west coast coming out because I see and here about it much more often, but if I have an opinion I don't expect to get called out as a fake fan...lol

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also I may not be as knowledgeable as alot of you guys but I live on the west coast and don't have as much access to Redskins info as you guys.
I come here to get some info on what's going on behind the scenes and Skinsdad and others give that which I'm thankful for, I work offshore on an oil platform so I miss out on a lot of info and don't always have time to look things up but try.
I could probably tell you guys alot more about the talent on the west coast coming out because I see and here about it much more often, but if I have an opinion I don't expect to get called out as a fake fan...lol

Cool. I just misunderstood. I too work offshore flying people to and from the platforms and feel your pain there.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this should be entertaining ...

i'd like to see Dan & Mike in a table, ladders & chair match in the middle of the post game presser.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55