• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Postgame Locker Room

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From Mark Maske

Interesting Redskins' postgame locker room, to say the least.

Pierre Garcon spoke to reporters but only after first saying he couldn't talk because he was hurt, then asking to be added to injury report.

Trent Williams accused an official of calling him disrespectful and a string of expletives during the game.

To be more exact, Trent Williams said the official called him a "garbage [-expletive], disrespectful [expletive]."

From John Keim

Heard the #Redskins interior ol was mic'd up today. Could have caught refs comments to Trent williams

For what its worth multiple players heard what was said to Trent

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of sounds like Griffin is throwing Kyle under the bus

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good b/c Kyle sucks!!!!

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kyle is going nowhere. while I have some issues with some of his calls, he is not the problem. He didn't throw that last INT nor has he ever coached an QB to throw it up on 3rd and 1 from the 17 as you are backing up. we lost today primarily because they out executed us. We have players out there that just didn't have the heart to win.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jy19 don't get me started. explain the play calling at the end of the half? We are down 17 and he still wants to run with 2 minutes left? The redzone possession. cmon he has been awful all year. Do you still think RG3 is accurate?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play calling has been questionable, and yes Kyle shanahan and his highly rated offense should be critiqued at the highest levels. Questionably called games all year long... A bunch of the stat chunks coming in garbage time.

I really like what he can coach his team to do in the run game, but they also need to place much higher emphasis on protecting the QB. If that is Rg3s fault or if it's kyles for not protecting him... it doesn't matter. RG3 doesn't get to do whatever he wants. Going on about that, RG3 seems to want to get hit on ever single play. He needs to throw the ball away earlier. Protecting himself is important as winning the game. We invested 3 high draft picks to get him afterall, and we need him for the next 10 years.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jy19 don't get me started. explain the play calling at the end of the half? We are down 17 and he still wants to run with 2 minutes left? The redzone possession. cmon he has been awful all year. Do you still think RG3 is accurate?

I thought the run calls before the half were fine. Morris was racking up 10 yds per carry at the time, and he could have broke a long one.

One thing I note, is that the offense seems to be running off of fears brought up by the media. When they "had to protect" griffin there was barely any option plays or QB draws. Then cam the couple of games that RG3 couldnt run so I guess he has to be a pocket passer. Thats when the Redskins were throwing 30-45 passes per game and not implementing boot leg. Now it's We have abandoned our running game plan, so now we have to stick to it because it works.

just in my opinion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Griffin is extremely accurate. But shock is setting in on him. Just like all the other washington QBs behind these O-lines.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said, I do have issues with some of his play calling, primarily as it relates to his calling 7 step drops and less of rollouts and bootlegs. But today, I thought he called a pretty good game. IF we would have scored when we were in the red zone in the first half instead of a turn over, this would have been a different game. But we didn't not due to Kyle's play calling, but because a player didn't execute (Helu whiffed on a block). Kyle stayed with the run through the 3rd qtr. That was critical against the eagles because it limited their touches. But overall, Kyle's offense is a high powered system that works, especially with a QB like RG3. We just need to shore up the OL and add one more play maker at WR and you will see an offensive juggernaut. We switch coaches now and we set this franchise back 3 years unless we can find a coach that is schooled in the system we run. Those coaches don't grow on trees.

As far as do I think RG3 was accurate today? The answer is no, he wasn't. Many times he cannot step into his throws due to pressure in his face. This results in balls sailing high. But I have seen RG3 when he is healthy and clicking. There is no one that is more dangerous at the position. Think last year. He just needs an off season to improve some skills that he has become sloppy on.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he hasn't been an accurate passer all year. he has made horrible decisions. His best game this year was the Bears game. Every other game he was avg at best. He has the weapons in Garcon, Reed, and Morris. Yes this line is bad but the excuses for this guy is ridiculous.

I cant believe you guys like Kyle. The only reason he is still around is b/c of his last name. I cant believe Mike hasn't taken over the play calling duties. You do not run Morris twice in a 2 minute drill. It doesnt make sense we were down 17-0 at that point. I decent pass we are in field goal range it changes the game.

Luck and Wilson are light years ahead of him when it comes to the passing game and reading defenses.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 out of 6 years he has had a top 5 offense . nuff said

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would agree, he has not been accurate this year. But this is a player that was a 70% passer in college and a 67% last year. So might this be a bad year due to other factors? do you just throw him away because of it?

As far a Kyle, its not about liking him, its about who would you replace him with that can run this system? Please, tell me? Because if you bring in another coaching staff with another system, we are back to square 1. Our offense has been, and in the future, will be very effective. We can move the ball. We can score. We just aren't executing right now. It is not the play calling. There is nothing wrong with calling a running play in the 2 minute drill. I've seen huge gains with it as it catches the D off guard. And Morris was getting 6-8 yds a clip. Play calling didn't lose this game, execution did. We have too many players that lack the heart to win one on one battles consistently.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has been here 6 years? where did you get those stats?

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like he got in trouble for speaking with the media

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it includes his time as the OC at Houston. that stat is correct. The man can put an offense on the field.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he has been here 6 years? where did you get those stats?

They're a combination of the 6 years he has been an OC for the Oilers & Redskins

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Mike to call the plays. Not scrap the whole offensive system. Eagles have one of the worst pass defenses in league. So what do we do we attack them with running? lol. Rg3 completion % was so high last year bc of his running.