• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post your best Chris Paul trade idea

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep facepalming people for no reason. Why is this?

The only poster I did that to was CitySushi and in reality his takes were a bit wacky like wanting Drummond on the Ws. Now discuss why you only defend GS fans.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh...The Great Facepalm War of 2019!!

giphy.gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only poster I did that to was CitySushi and in reality his takes were a bit wacky like wanting Drummond on the Ws. Now discuss why you only defend GS fans.
That's the only poster I 'defended' here too, not sure why you are using plurals. And I don't 'defend' anyone I call bullshit when I see it. You're free to do whatever here and we're free to react. Dude makes a long thoughtful post and instead of replying with why you think it's dumb you just facepalm. That makes you a bitch.

If I'm not mistaken Sushi and I are the only GS fan regulars here. I guess Robotech posts here some too.

Bart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the only poster I 'defended' here too, not sure why you are using plurals. And I don't 'defend' anyone I call bullshit when I see it. You're free to do whatever here and we're free to react. Dude makes a long thoughtful post and instead of replying with why you think it's dumb you just facepalm. That makes you a bitch.

If I'm not mistaken Sushi and I are the only GS fan regulars here. I guess Robotech posts here some too.

Where were you to defend other posters I facepalmed with no reply? That's right, they weren't GS fans. You've exposed yourself as an extreme homer who only gets offended when his fellow GS fans are slighted. Why don't you let Sushi defend himself anyway, he's a big boy, he can fight his own battles.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where were you to defend other posters I facepalmed with no reply? That's right, they weren't GS fans. You've exposed yourself as an extreme homer who only gets offended when his fellow GS fans are slighted. Why don't you let Sushi defend himself anyway, he's a big boy, he can fight his own battles.
Liberace taking a bath with Boy George

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually. But there are apparently rumors that if OKC can't trade him, they'll buy him out.

Personally, I doubt it gets to that point. As bad as his contract is, I think some team that thinks he can get them to the playoffs will trade for him.

But apparently a buyout isn't out of the question...so we'll see.

They might trade for him.

But as I have responded to every bad trade idea on this thread....

The team that gets Chris Paul is not giving up assets. They are receiving them.

And probably some pretty valuable assets because his contract is that bad.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agree and I think that may be why buying him out could happen. OKC may decide that buying him out is better than having to give up valuable assets to move him.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is why Miami and Detroit make sense. Their contracts are dead Weight.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So here's a question...

Suppose CP3 gets bought out?

Do teams want him then? Contract wouldn't be an issue anymore.

But he can still fuck up a locker room.

No chance in hell he gets bought out.

Chris Paul wouldn't ever give up so much money that he negotiated for as PA president. And OKC being up against the tax wouldn't ever eat so much dead money.

Keep dreaming, Lakers fans. Next question...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No chance in hell he gets bought out.

Chris Paul wouldn't ever give up so much money that he negotiated for as PA president. And OKC being up against the tax wouldn't ever eat so much dead money.

Keep dreaming, Lakers fans. Next question...

Lol. Who's dreaming? Find the post where I said this would happen. I specifically said it's a rumor that could happen and I said why it could. I also said that I don't think it will happen. Posts like this are why you catch all of the shit you do. How about you respond to what was actually said, rather than making a fool of yourself?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. @HurricaneDij39 I guess your response means you can't provide the quote where I said this would happen. Thanks for proving my point.

Or if you're trying to get in on the great facepalm war of 2019, go facepalm @msgkings322 or @LebronLakers since I'm not part of it.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not even trippin. I was just confused at the face-palms. If you would have said my ideas were shit and I'm a dumbass I would have probably would have accepted that without hesitation.

Drummond isn't a great candidate for the Warriors, but I'm not in love with the idea of running 3 guards out there, 2 of whom are not really known defenders in the long run. Investing nearly 100M a year in those 3 is a bit much. But :noidea:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So. @HurricaneDij39 I guess your response means you can't provide the quote where I said this would happen. Thanks for proving my point.

Give it a rest, dude. He's not going to get bought out. Any "rumors" on the matter were likely generated from excessive twitter posts from Lakers fans.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao at getting worked up over emoji's. This forum is funny as shit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give it a rest, dude. He's not going to get bought out. Any "rumors" on the matter were likely generated excessive twitter posts from Lakers fans.

You fail again. I guess all that fat is squeezing your brain.

Again, find where I said he would get bought out. As for where the rumor came from, I'm not on Twitter. I heard it on a couple of different sports talk shows.

I'd suggest that you quit while you're behind...but we both know you're not smart enough for that.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why Miami and Detroit make sense. Their contracts are dead Weight.

Right the most realistic deals involve a bunch of semi bad contracts equally to one really bad contract for teams who are just desperate to splash

And even then OKC may have to give up a pick