• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

post season discussion thread

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was on the phone with my friend whos a dodgers fan while the cards scored runs 5,6 and i think 7. she called cuz she couldnt find the game on the radio and asked me the score. she said last she saw it was 1-0. it was a glorious conversation.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love it. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

And you know, Kershaw is one of the best there is, but he can't carry the playoff jocks of Cain, Bum, Timmy, heck even Zito right now (Zito didn't pitch in 2010, his one year of playoffs with us he was straight unicorn). At least not yet.

In 2010 our trio came to the playoffs and kicked their ass. Kershaw can't say shit to them about playoffs.

Well done Cards... :clap:

Now let's hope for a Detroit comeback for the ages. Unlike Kershaw, Verlander is a fucking beast in the playoffs, if they get it to game 7 they win IMO.

The Cards are beginning to act like that creepy hanger-on friend that always goes after your one-night-stands after you are done with then.

We rode the Rangers til they cried; the Cards found their number in our trash and did them the next night.

We made a home-video with the Tigers; the Cards are currently watching that video and thinking about drunk-texting them shortly.

Seriously, St Louis...

Get a life.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cards are beginning to act like that creepy hanger-on friend that always goes after your one-night-stands after you are done with then.

We rode the Rangers til they cried; the Cards found their number in our trash and did them the next night.

We made a home-video with the Tigers; the Cards are currently watching that video and thinking about drunk-texting them shortly.

Seriously, St Louis...

Get a life.

Hahaha! That's funny! But at least we do it FIRST! :suds:

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't get old...

BW8vqkdCQAAcExy.jpg

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't get old...

BW8vqkdCQAAcExy.jpg
Great post dude, thanks. Yep, it was good to see the doggies lose, but we all know baseball playoffs are more of a crap shoot than any other sports league, so getting to the playoffs is the big hurdle. I am wary of their DEEP pockets.

Last edited by a moderator:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great post dude, thanks. Yep, it was good to see the doggies lose, but we all know baseball playoffs are more of a crap shoot than any other sports league, so getting to the playoffs is the big hurdle. I am wary of their DEEP pockets.

If the Dodgers don't spend a dime this off season, they will still be STACKED next year. We have to assume it will take at least 96/97 wins to take the division in '14.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some names being floated around if the Dodgers fire Mattingly.

Dusty Baker

Kirk Gibson

The latest now is Jim Leland who stepped down as Tigers manager.