• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Post here if you started the Giants TE Donnel last night !

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I started him in the one league I own him in and am up 30-9.:yahoo:

Unfortunately my opponent in another league had both Donnell & Morris starting and I'm down 47-0 now. :gaah:

Gotta love this game!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what sucks playing multiple leagues. The player that will help you win in one league, will kill you in another.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I see Donnell benched himself in favor of Vernon Davis for his own fantasy team.

Larry Donnell regrets benching Larry Donnell in fantasy

Larry Donnell regrets benching Larry Donnell in fantasy - NFL.com

Nobody cares about your fantasy team. You should know this by now. But there's something interesting -- fascinating even -- about an NFL player wrestling with a gameday roster decision that involves himself

That's what happened on Thursday to New York Giants tight end Larry Donnell, who was forced to choose between Larry Donnell or Vernon Davis at tight end in his Week 4 matchup.

Donnell -- either out of respect for an All-Pro contemporary or offering up a glimpse of the type of self-doubt that can infect us all -- started Davis, who had two catches for eight yards against the Eagles before exiting with a back injury.

Donnell, meanwhile, had the night of his young NFL life, finishing with seven catches for 54 yards and three touchdowns in a blowout win over the Redskins. Donnell ended up losing his fantasy matchup by 15 points, a total Fantasy Larry Donnell easily surpassed, PPR league or no.

"Would've won if I played me," Donnell told The Record after practice Wednesday. "During the game, I'm like, 'Really?' That's the honest truth."

Donnell said he won't make the same mistake again this weekend.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I'm in there."