• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible trouble in Norman....

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 36 hours and no arrest warrant. The police have seen the video. All we have is some unnamed source saying "we looking for him". :bullshit:

This drug dealing chick has skipped town because she does have a warrant out for her.

Last edited by a moderator:

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 36 hours and no arrest warrant. The police have seen the video. All we have is some unnamed source saying "we looking for him". :bullshit:

This drug dealing chick has skipped town because she is wanted and does have a warrant out for her.

Yeah, still waiting on the rest of the story, but if Mixon was the guilty party you'd think there would at least be a warrant issued by now. For Christ sake, they had the whole thing on video.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this whole thing sucks, because I wanted to see the guy on the field.

You still may. If they had him on video doing this you'd think there would be an official statement and warrant issued by now.

Backroads

The One Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sounding/looking a lot like the thing at Duke with the Lacrosse players.

IF he did this, then he needs to go somewhere else...but I'll reserve judgement until all the facts are in.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When she spoke on the phone to the media she was talking with little difficulty, but then stated she couldn't open her mouth.

This is getting interesting.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's a good chance Joe Dicks-on gets away scot-free for bashing some chicks face in because she has a warrant on her. Sounds about right.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So there's a good chance Joe Dicks-on gets away scot-free for bashing some chicks face in because she has a warrant on her. Sounds about right.

Are you kidding me with this shit? :L

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is sounding/looking a lot like the thing at Duke with the Lacrosse players.

IF he did this, then he needs to go somewhere else...but I'll reserve judgement until all the facts are in.

Well according to Hizzle, the accusation alone is reason enough to dismiss him. No need to get all the facts. Not even an official statement or warrant from the PD :L

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just wait until he gets his free Escalade and free tailored suits!! Man, you're REALLY gonna get a sore bottom!

ROLL DAMN BOOSTER MONEY

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to Hizzle, the accusation alone is reason enough to dismiss him. No need to get all the facts. Not even an official statement or warrant from the PD :L

-
From all I have seen it appears it is a fact that he struck a woman. The question seems to be what led to that action. I did appreciate Strong's handling of Meander and Sanders. Banned from football complex other than to have special workouts with the S&C coach. Immediate suspensions once they were charged. Would be an easy tact for Stoops, especially with camp a week or 2 away. It would also look very good after acquiring the services of DGB

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wait until he gets his free Escalade and free tailored suits!! Man, you're REALLY gonna get a sore bottom!

ROLL DAMN BOOSTER MONEY

Is he going to see Big Red this weekend?

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
From all I have seen it appears it is a fact that he struck a woman. The question seems to be what led to that action. I did appreciate Strong's handling of Meander and Sanders. Banned from football complex other than to have special workouts with the S&C coach. Immediate suspensions once they were charged. Would be an easy tact for Stoops, especially with camp a week or 2 away. It would also look very good after acquiring the services of DGB

Joe Mixon has not been charged with anything.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-

No, the only thing confirmed is he was there when the altercation happened and some chick who's character is being increasingly questionable has pointed the finger at him by name, though she supposedly had no idea who he was, who by the way has fled the state due to the fact she has a warrant out for her arrest. Like I said, something about this story stinks. They have security footage and have had 3 days to review it and still no warrant and no official statement.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This drug dealing chick has skipped town because she does have a warrant out for her.

She lives in Euless, Texas and attends OU. So, she has obviously gone home to get medical treatment and to avoid backlash from some OU fans. I doubt she attends OU ever again.

She had Deferred Adjudication for all 3 counts but didn't fulfill her obligations to the court, not a smart move. She missed payments and didn't complete the drug education program.

If you yahoo her name, you can see what she looks like and her mug shot. She was partying way too much at the time. She's attractive, when her face isn't smashed in.

Mixon is also in hiding.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: at Mixon in hiding.

Stfu

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She lives in Euless, Texas and attends OU. So, she has obviously gone home to get medical treatment and to avoid backlash from some OU fans. I doubt she attends OU ever again.

She had Deferred Adjudication for all 3 counts but didn't fulfill her obligations to the court, not a smart move. She missed payments and didn't complete the drug education program.

If you yahoo her name, you can see what she looks like and her mug shot. She was partying way too much at the time. She's attractive, when her face isn't smashed in.

Mixon is also in hiding.

Actually he is not. His attorney has released a statement that they have been in contact with the police since the incident and are offering their full cooperation. Norman PD has not released any statement to the contrary. Like I said, you Texas fans are so giddy over this you'd probably drive Norman and cuff him yourself without even bothering to look at the security tape.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. You guys are morons. Seriously. Did you even look at the case summary? She was arrested for simple misdemeanor possession of MJ. Oh, and also simple misdemeanor possession of paraphernelia. Translation: She had a small amount of weed and either weed pipe or rolling papers.

Also notice that she plead "No Contest" means not admitting guilt. Also notice they gave her a deferred sentence. Translation: She did not plead guilty nor was she even found guilty of misdemeanor simple possession of weed.

Finally, notice she was put on 1 year probation on 7-2-13. Warrant was not issued until 7-24-14. Translation: Too late. They only had a year. Only report was filed saying she may not have completed community service hours, and even that wasn't filed within 365 days.

Finally, notice how the warrant wasn't issued until the 24th. Same night these kids were out, bleeding into the next morning. It's not even conceivably possible she knew about the warrant. They don't call to notify you when they issue it - they just issue it.

So - she has an invalid misdemeanor warrant for a small amount of weed, which she did not even know about, which she was not even convicted of. And now you guys have her as:

An untrustworthy individual, who is a fleeing felon, and a drug dealer.

:L:L:L

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lm:

Get a rope!

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. You guys are morons. Seriously. Did you even look at the case summary? She was arrested for simple misdemeanor possession of MJ. Oh, and also simple misdemeanor possession of paraphernelia. Translation: She had a small amount of weed and either weed pipe or rolling papers.

Also notice that she plead "No Contest" means not admitting guilt. Also notice they gave her a deferred sentence. Translation: She did not plead guilty nor was she even found guilty of misdemeanor simple possession of weed.

Finally, notice she was put on 1 year probation on 7-2-13. Warrant was not issued until 7-24-14. Translation: Too late. They only had a year. Only report was filed saying she may not have completed community service hours, and even that wasn't filed within 365 days.

Finally, notice how the warrant wasn't issued until the 24th. Same night these kids were out, bleeding into the next morning. It's not even conceivably possible she knew about the warrant. They don't call to notify you when they issue it - they just issue it.

So - she has an invalid misdemeanor warrant for a small amount of weed, which she did not even know about, which she was not even convicted of. And now you guys have her as:

An untrustworthy individual, who is a fleeing felon, and a drug dealer.

:L:L:L

And in the mean time, no warrant has been issued on Joe Mixon who has a completely clean rap sheet. So like I said, stfu and wait for the facts to come out.