• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Possible Lockout for the NFL during the 2021 season?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You again completely bastardize what I wrote and pretend it means something that fits your drama Queen narrative. The use of "quotes" are cute though. Almost reads as if I said that to someone not paying attention

I didn’t bastardize anything. But I know you’re game...

Jarntt “The Eagles will be trash this year”
PE1 “Figures a Cowboy fan would say we will suck”
Jarntt “Never once did I say the Eagles ‘would suck’.”

Tell me where I am wrong?
Tell me where you said players get any say in the negotiations?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever you say, teacher of the year.

Dude I don’t know if it’s part of your online persona to act like you’re some tremendously TREMENDOUSLY gifted human. If you ever accomplished one of the thirty amazing things you claimed it would be amazing.
But Rhodes Scholar is a tremendous award that is extremely rare.
Rhodes Scholars go on to be prominent politicians. World renowned scientists. President of the US.

They sure as shit don’t spend 15 hours a day on the Hoop trolling.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I don’t know if it’s part of your online persona to act like you’re some tremendously TREMENDOUSLY gifted human. If you ever accomplished one of the thirty amazing things you claimed it would be amazing.
But Rhodes Scholar is a tremendous award that is extremely rare.
Rhodes Scholars go on to be prominent politicians. World renowned scientists. President of the US.

They sure as shit don’t spend 15 hours a day on the Hoop trolling.

You are absolutely 100% lying. You can't do simple math and somehow that diminishes my accomplishments? GTFO. Not all of us go on to become political, some of us have to run the private sector where all the money and fame is.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are absolutely 100% lying. You can't do simple math and somehow that diminishes my accomplishments? GTFO. Not all of us go on to become political, some of us have to run the private sector where all the money and fame is.

Yeah... I totally fucked up the math but you weren’t a Rhodes Scholar. Where did u do your undergrad?
And how am I lying?
I made no claims.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t bastardize anything. But I know you’re game...

Jarntt “The Eagles will be trash this year”
PE1 “Figures a Cowboy fan would say we will suck”
Jarntt “Never once did I say the Eagles ‘would suck’.”

Tell me where I am wrong?
Tell me where you said players get any say in the negotiations?
Your reading comp is horrible and one of the main reasons you have problems on here. The other is how you completely over exaggerate something and pretend someone said or meant something at def con 5 when they were at def con 1. And then days and weeks later still pretend that they said it.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently you haven't travelled much?

I have and have stayed in shit holes and 5 stars all over the world. With all my miles and perks I was upgraded quite often. I had both airport lounge access as well as hotel executive lounge access. I really was lucky as that certainly made travel as manageable as it could be.

One thing I didn't have or couldn't buy was time. Time with family and friends. Time to just telax. Time to come and go as I pleased. Time to just be in my own home. You never can get lost time back.

I'll take the NFL schedule along with the rigors everyTIME.
Great, but you are not a professional athlete and all you can do is TALK about the practice schedules you'd prefer in exchange for less travel. Also guessing you are not single, young and rich all at once. Possible they enjoy seeing other cities and the different nightlife each provides.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, but you are not a professional athlete and all you can do is TALK about the practice schedules you'd prefer in exchange for less travel. Also guessing you are not single, young and rich all at once. Possible they enjoy seeing other cities and the different nightlife each provides.
I didn't realize I was talking to a pro athlete. Thanks for your expert opinion. Obviously your opinion is right and mine is wrong.:rolleyes2:

What a chode muffin

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't realize I was talking to a pro athlete. Thanks for your expert opinion. Obviously your opinion is right and mine is wrong.:rolleyes2:

What a chode muffin
If you ever don't understand a comment, my friend, just ask. Never said I am a pro athlete. But that is who we are talking about and you seem to want to assume they are you. If you are young, single and rich my apologies as perhaps you can relate. If not, maybe think for minute about what you would want if you were.....possible they enjoy seeing the nightlife of different cities and don't mind the first class travel.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you ever don't understand a comment, my friend, just ask. Never said I am a pro athlete. But that is who we are talking about and you seem to want to assume they are you. If you are young, single and rich my apologies as perhaps you can relate. If not, maybe think for minute about what you would want if you were.....possible they enjoy seeing the nightlife of different cities and don't mind the first class travel.

I had no issue understanding your comments. I had issue with you stating your opinion as fact while my opinion must be wrong because I'm not a pro athlete.

Everything is fine in moderation. Once you've been to shit holes like Detroit, Cleveland, Akron, STL or most of FL... insert multiple cities. There is no need to go back. After a 5, 10, 20 year career, yeah been there done that. Traveling unless for pleasure sucks and even then it's not fun. Sure as I mentioned there are things that make it more tolerable. Finishing a game, showering quickly, getting dressed and jumping on a bus to catch a midnight charter to another city, isn't an episode on the lifestyle of the rich and famous for a reason.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had no issue understanding your comments. I had issue with you stating your opinion as fact while my opinion must be wrong because I'm not a pro athlete.

Everything is fine in moderation. Once you've been to shit holes like Detroit, Cleveland, Akron, STL or most of FL... insert multiple cities. There is no need to go back. After a 5, 10, 20 year career, yeah been there done that. Traveling unless for pleasure sucks and even then it's not fun. Sure as I mentioned there are things that make it more tolerable. Finishing a game, showering quickly, getting dressed and jumping on a bus to catch a midnight charter to another city, isn't an episode on the lifestyle of the rich and famous for a reason.

Here is my comment - "Great, but you are not a professional athlete and all you can do is TALK about the practice schedules you'd prefer in exchange for less travel. Also guessing you are not single, young and rich all at once. Possible they enjoy seeing other cities and the different nightlife each provides?"

Are you a pro athlete? If not, that is a fact. And if you are not, as I suspect, it is also a fact you can only TALK about what you prefer between practice schedules and less travel. Are you single, young and rich all at once? If not, my statement is, again, a fact. My next comment a question, so was not made as a statement of fact.

You were saying?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one could be THAT stupid to sit out a year for the insane money these guys make......

20171015pdSteelers21-1542144931.jpg

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is my comment - "Great, but you are not a professional athlete and all you can do is TALK about the practice schedules you'd prefer in exchange for less travel. Also guessing you are not single, young and rich all at once. Possible they enjoy seeing other cities and the different nightlife each provides?"

Are you a pro athlete? If not, that is a fact. And if you are not, as I suspect, it is also a fact you can only TALK about what you prefer between practice schedules and less travel. Are you single, young and rich all at once? If not, my statement is, again, a fact. My next comment a question, so was not made as a statement of fact.

You were saying?

I got it. Your opinions and speculations are correct :thumb: while mine were wrong in your opinion:rolleyes2:

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got it. Your opinions and speculations are correct :thumb: while mine were wrong in your opinion:rolleyes2:
so first my opinions were stated as fact but now they were opinions?

How about just man up and say you were wrong, and I did not state opinions as fact?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so first my opinions were stated as fact but now they were opinions?

How about just man up and say you were wrong, and I did not state opinions as fact?

My advice for you, get a good GPS.
You're still lost like a babe in the woods.
Somehow in your world opinions can be right or wrong.

Yes you did try to infer your opinions and speculations as facts. Otherwise you wouldn't have questioned if I were an athlete, single...

You must be a fat tub of lard. Because apparently to you working out is very difficult. See that's speculation. But chances are I'm right.

Now I'm waiting on you are 6'-4", 255, run a 4.4 forty and bench small cars response.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My advice for you, get a good GPS.
You're still lost like a babe in the woods.
Somehow in your world opinions can be right or wrong.

Yes you did try to infer your opinions and speculations as facts. Otherwise you wouldn't have questioned if I were an athlete, single...

You must be a fat tub of lard. Because apparently to you working out is very difficult. See that's speculation. But chances are I'm right.

Now I'm waiting on you are 6'-4", 255, run a 4.4 forty and bench small cars response.
49 years old, 6-0 and 185. Still hooping once a week but still can only go left, can't jump all that high but a soft jumper and a willing passer. I would only speed up my next back surgery if I tried to play tackle football now.

Back to your irrational, though. I already showed you my comments were opinions and not written as fact. No doubt you saw. No doubt saying you are wrong is taboo for you.

And opinions can be wrong or, at the very least refuted with facts and stats. If someone said his opinion is Tom Brady has never been a top 10 QB any year I would think you could and should set him straight.