• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Popular Shows That You Never Cared for and Why?

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walking Dead - Anything with Zombies and I'm out.
It's not about the Zombies. The zombies are just a set piece. Even though it takes place in a post apocalyptic ,zombie infested world it's more about how us humans react when our humanity is stripped from us.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the opposite about Breaking Bad. I thought it succeeded where Weeds failed.

The nothing to lose aspect makes it more believable.

But a white boy taking on cartels and such? Too much.

stillmatic32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entourage
Big Bang Theory
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Breaking Bad

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The nothing to lose aspect makes it more believable.

But a white boy taking on cartels and such? Too much.
Yeah, he should have been killed many times over (like Nancy). But it kept a strong story line throughout, it had a clear path. Weeds just abandoned all that sometime after season 4.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I get all the hate for Seinfeld. George Costanza is one of the best sitcom characters of all time IMO.

Everybody loves Raymond was ok. Frank Barone was an excellent character.

Anyone who listed Mash, just watch the first three seasons and stop.

I honestly haven't watched any of the shows most of you are mentioning.

I guess I've never really watched any popular shows I didn't like, I usually know by the people in the show or what the shows about through commercials whether i'll like it or not and I just don't watch a lot of tv aside from sports, classics and encore westerns.

I guess American Idol, it's so scripted it's ridiculous and any reality show really, how fucking stupid have we become where we would actually rather spend time watching other people live their lives than live our own.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
American Horror Story-I liked the first 3 seasons but Season 4 about the Freak Show was ridiculous. I couldn't understand what half the characters were saying half the time and found the entire storyline uninteresting.

This is another my wife likes that I can't stand. I've only seen episodes from the Freak Show so maybe that is why, but I hate that show.

Law and Order: SVU- How the hell could someone enjoy watching a show where little kids are sexually abused and women are raped almost every episode? Its depressing. Not only that but its funny to me how crime shows always seem to figure out exactly what happened at a crime scene just by having 1 conversation with others where they each add their accurate info 1 sentence at a time with each person taking a tern.

Yeah, I can't stand stuff like this.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am digging deep into the past with this one and I am sure I am not alone when it comes to my opinion of this show...

...The Letter People- Those goddamn creepy ass puppets scared the shit out of me when I was little and I had nightmares all the time because of them. I would rather visit Silent Hill than go to Letter People Land aka HELL!

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Jenn wasting her time, she has things to do unlike the rest of the cast.

Friends, Big Bang Theory

Matt Leblanc has a whole bunch of Emmy nominations and a Golden Globe win over the last handful of years. You may not be watching him, but he's busy working.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone seen the show Scorpion? Just awful. Its like the cast of American Pie goes on a PG quest to do Macgyver things

Highly unrealistic, yet it supposed to be around the real life of Walter O'Brien. I still watch it but every episode I ask myself why I watched it because there is no way they could do what they did that quickly and always at the last possible second.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked Weeds the first few seasons, but it got terrible real fast after they left the original town. Albert Brooks made the next season tolerable, but after that it was unwatchable.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friends: Why those guys weren't pounding those chicks repeatedly made no sense.

Seinfeld: Not funny. Repeat. Not funny.

Survivor: All versions. Made up put up staged bullshit.

Modern Family: Why are they still living with their married children ?

Big Bang Theory: Only the Jew guy has some swag.

Holy fuck, every one is on my list too.... I'm impressed.

And add Walking Dead to mine.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You got me.

He's not exactly somebody who's career I track...

I'm not sure either. Thought I heard on one of those "recap" thing shows that he was...

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really liked Weeds the first few seasons, but it got terrible real fast after they left the original town. Albert Brooks made the next season tolerable, but after that it was unwatchable.

Yep, started out strong but after awhile, I wanted to just scratch nancy's face off. I was already committed so I finished the series and was no better for it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not understanding the made up staged stuff being talked about regarding Survivor. It's a game. Believe me, they make sure they have a little eye candy involved, but they usually get booted way too soon for me to believe that is staged.