• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Popular Shows That You Never Cared for and Why?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Friends: Why those guys weren't pounding those chicks repeatedly made no sense.

Seinfeld: Not funny. Repeat. Not funny.

Survivor: All versions. Made up put up staged bullshit.

Modern Family: Why are they still living with their married children ?

Big Bang Theory: Only the Jew guy has some swag.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many to name, including most mentioned n this thread already except for maybe 5 or 6.

The first one to pop in my head that I don't think I saw mentioned yet was any version of Star Trek. I'm not sure why since I like a lot of Sci-Fi stuff but I just could never get into it.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta stick up for Lost. Got hooked a few yrs back on Netflix. The first two seasons to me were amazing and the writers went on strike and it starting losing its luster but still pretty good.

24- watched the first season- 24 hrs straight. They showed it on Labor Day. I was hooked . Never missed an episode after that

Survivor- never missed an episode

Some more that I never got into that haven't been mentioned:

Soap- it was wierd to me as a kid but some good actors/ comedians came from that

SNL- I watched it off an on. I know people that use to make it an event.

Twilight Zone- not into Sci Fi and it was always some wierd shit happening

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walking Dead - I don't understand the draw to this shit at all. My wife watches it and I just hate the piss out of it. Zombies are the worst bad guys ever, if you die to a zombie you are fucking stupid.

Sons of Anarchy - Another my wife watched that I couldn't stand. I was damn glad when it was over.

Breaking Bad - I really liked Season 1 of this, but much like Weeds it just went too far for me. Always having to 1 up itself etc.

Game of Thrones - another my wife watches, I just couldn't get into it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
24 - no thanks on that pure propaganda.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Walking Dead - I don't understand the draw to this shit at all. My wife watches it and I just hate the piss out of it. Zombies are the worst bad guys ever, if you die to a zombie you are fucking stupid.

Sons of Anarchy - Another my wife watched that I couldn't stand. I was damn glad when it was over.

Breaking Bad - I really liked Season 1 of this, but much like Weeds it just went too far for me. Always having to 1 up itself etc.

Something else that we agree on I guess. I have zero interest in zombies.

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can sit and watch just about anything. But my wife loves Greys Anatomy and after be exposed to that shit for just 30 seconds I want to stab someone in the neck.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seinfeld- I tried and found some of it was funny but I don't find Jerry Seinfeld funny at all. I don't hate the guy, I just don't think he is funny and wonder how so many people do? I feel the same about Robin Williams. Both are good guys but just don't do it for me.

Lost-My wife and I watched until they got into that underground hatch. Once that happened, I lost interest because there was so much shit going on between so many people, I frustrated me. I guess I just didn't care to try to keep track of all of the drama between characters anymore.

American Horror Story-I liked the first 3 seasons but Season 4 about the Freak Show was ridiculous. I couldn't understand what half the characters were saying half the time and found the entire storyline uninteresting.

Friends-Why do so many shows have good looking women dating ass ugly guys like Jenn Aniston's character?

Law and Order: SVU- How the hell could someone enjoy watching a show where little kids are sexually abused and women are raped almost every episode? Its depressing. Not only that but its funny to me how crime shows always seem to figure out exactly what happened at a crime scene just by having 1 conversation with others where they each add their accurate info 1 sentence at a time with each person taking a tern.

Modern Family- Most annoying show in history with the overly exaggerated camera movement, a fat kid who over articulates his words and a hot Columbian mom who has the most nerve wracking voice/accent on television. The quick and extra witty dialog also gets under my skin. I hate when my wife watches that show!

I stopped watching SVU (all Law and Order really) not because it was depressing to keep hearing about rapes and serious crimes.Living in Manhattan I knew how exaggerated that aspect of the show was, rather than thinking that NYC was some crazy haven for every rapist and serial killer in the universe. But I got tired of watching cops, DAs etc. do anything and everything they could to get around the rules when working a case and mostly not even give a shit (hell, even supposedly civil liberties minded Munch does it occasionally) . It's a dangerous thing to portray (and really every cop/crime show does it to some extent), because in real life we don't always know for sure who the "bad guys" are like we do on a TV show. "Oh wait, they're violating that character's rights? Well, we know he raped and killed that boy so I suppose it's worth it". I can't support that type of shit by watching it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, I gotta ask. What the fuck do you like?

You just listed 5 extremely popular shows lol

Of the top of my head:

Mad Men
House of Cards
Hell on Wheels
Parks & Rec(final season just hit netflix, need to watch it).

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the top of my head:

Mad Men
House of Cards
Hell on Wheels
Parks & Rec(final season just hit netflix, need to watch it).

Nice. Mad Men would actually be a show that makes my list of ones that simply doesn't interest me(although it probably is solid).

House of Cards is one I will be watching eventually.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice. Mad Men would actually be a show that makes my list of ones that simply doesn't interest me(although it probably is solid).

House of Cards is one I will be watching eventually.

I didn't watch Mad Men for years because I didn't think it would appeal to me.

Then I started binge watching it on netflix and it's easily one of my favorite shows of all time.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can sit and watch just about anything. But my wife loves Greys Anatomy and after be exposed to that shit for just 30 seconds I want to stab someone in the neck.

That was my wife and daughter's favorite show when it first came out. I used to crack on it until they banned me from the room while they were watching it. My daughter moved out 8 years ago and my wife hasn't watched it in years. I can't believe it's still running.

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Entourage - Do they act in this show or just read scripts and film it?
Walking Dead - Anything with Zombies and I'm out.
Game of Thrones - Queer shows annoy me.
Alaskan Bush People - Fake as all can be.
Duel Survival - Bring Cody and Dave back.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I met Your Mother. Godawful show, I don't understand how people find it to be funny.

Modern Family. Oh, cool, a show where 15 of the 20 minutes feature a fat gay guy and a bearded red-head gay guy bickering, exactly what I want to watch. If it weren't for Al Bundy, this show would already be off the air.

Entourage. Just pathetic. Any guy who admits to watching that needs his nuts cut off

Everybody Loves Raymond. The first season was mildly amusing; it was beyond played out after that, same shit every episode. As it would turn out, Ray Romano actually isn't that funny after all.

American Idol. Stupid. Please go away already

Survivor. Zzzzzzzzz

Bob's Burgers. Awful animation, unfunny and annoying characters, lame storyline.
Yeah, I missed Entourage on my list. Hate that show...

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I felt the opposite about Breaking Bad. I thought it succeeded where Weeds failed.