• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Poll: What Would Be Result of '95-'96 Bulls vs. '15-'16 Warriors Series on a Neutral Court?

What would be result of '95-'96 Bulls vs. '15-'16 Warriors series on a neutral court?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which would be the Bulls, imo. Although, I will say this. The rules that the games were played under would make a difference.

If the series is played under '95-'96 rules, I think the Bulls might take it in 5. If it's played under today's rules, then I think it's a much closer series and the Bulls win it in 6 or 7 close games, but it wouldn't shock me if the Warriors took the series in 7.

Fuck LeBron!

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which would be the Bulls, imo. Although, I will say this. The rules that the games were played under would make a difference.

If the series is played under '95-'96 rules, I think the Bulls might take it in 5. If it's played under today's rules, then I think it's a much closer series and the Bulls win it in 6 or 7 close games, but it wouldn't shock me if the Warriors took the series in 7.

Interesting i say bulls in 6

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to go 4-2 for the Bulls, but went 4-1 because I don't know how long Dramond can stay on the floor. I think the Worm gets under his skin and he ends up getting ejected at least once and maybe suspended for some games.:lol:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to go 4-2 for the Bulls, but went 4-1 because I don't know how long Dramond can stay on the floor. I think the Worm gets under his skin and he ends up getting ejected at least once and maybe suspended for some games.:lol:

Yeah I could could see Green going :exploding:once Rodman crawled into his head like a tattooed parasite.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting i say bulls in 6

The reason I say the rules that the game is played under will make a difference is because it would mean that the Bulls couldn't be as physical with the Warriors under todays rules.

While that means MJ would be running unchecked to hoop all series long which would ultimately be the difference in the series, imo. It also means that Rodman couldn't use his "dirty tricks" on Draymond, MJ and Pippen couldn't get as physical with the Splash Brothers, etc. So the Warriors would have more opportunity to force their style of play.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this means they would sweep the spurs too?

I don't know, I was being sarcastic. Pretty sure no team can win a 7 game series w/ only 3 W's. My math is a bit fuzzy though.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason I say the rules that the game is played under will make a difference is because it would mean that the Bulls couldn't be as physical with the Warriors under todays rules.

While that means MJ would be running unchecked to hoop all series long which would ultimately be the difference in the series, imo. It also means that Rodman couldn't use his "dirty tricks" on Draymond, MJ and Pippen couldn't get as physical with the Splash Brothers, etc. So the Warriors would have more opportunity to force their style of play.

Also consider this. Under the old rules you can't double a player or else it would be called illegal defense. Jordan would be on a island all day under the old rules, so would steph

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also consider this. Under the old rules you can't double a player or else it would be called illegal defense. Jordan would be on a island all day under the old rules, so would steph

Uh, yes you can. You just can't play zone like you can now. Double teaming has always been allowed. A defender just has to be guarding someone, they can't be guarding an area. So, for example, if MJ is guarding Curry, Pippen or Ron Harper could come double team Curry. What they couldn't do, is guard an area and wait for MJ to force Curry into that area to create the double team.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, yes you can. You just can't play zone like you can now. Double teaming has always been allowed. A defender just has to be guarding someone, they can't be guarding an area. So, for example, if MJ is guarding Curry, Pippen or Ron Harper could come double team Curry. What they couldn't do, is guard an area and wait for MJ to force Curry into that area to create the double team.

Kind of the same thing lol you can't leave a defender alone

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of the same thing lol you can't leave a defender alone

That wasn't what you said. You said the Bulls couldn't double team which is incorrect. Not even close to the same thing.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasn't what you said. You said the Bulls couldn't double team which is incorrect. Not even close to the same thing.

Speaking of double teams did you know that Kobe never passed out of one? Fuckin' ball hog.:L

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of double teams did you know that Kobe never passed out of one? Fuckin' ball hog.:L

Did you know that Kobe is the only player in NBA history with over 30,000 points and over 6,000 assists? Apparently he passed out of a couple of double teams somewhere along the way.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Nothing has ever been as good as it is right now" - Cranky Young Men

Stupid young men wouldnt recognize the greatness of those Bulls teams

Angry, bitter old men wouldnt recognize the greatness of this GS team