• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Roughly 18,000

2. You clearly didn't read the article that I posted, each region conducts their own studies and there are studies made through grants and/or conducted by individual groups. How is it possible that you don't know this? One of the simplest things to do when reading any study is a quick search of the reference list. The information that you're now asking of me was included in that article, but I get it so, here is a very basic reference...

How many climatologists in the world are there? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/How-many-climatologists-in-the-world-are-there

3. As a stand alone you might have a point, aw fuck it, take note of the frequency.

View attachment 206916

Please take note of the most frequently published climatologist graph and the one noted as the 200 most published climate scientist. It is because these studies are challenged by peer review and published as the most reliable studies on the planet, that the 98% number is used in reporting. Honestly, you guys must stop relying upon non peer reviewed challenges to this issue. They are usually done by interested parties (including meteorologists) using particular pieces of data to make contrary points. By the way, that guy Alex Epstein, author, energy theorist, and industrial policy pundit, has no standing amongst Climatologists.
1024px-Climate_science_opinion_graph_3Path.svg.png
so what ? scientist getting paid major dollars by govt to push an agenda . but you know most credible scientist in the 1200's thought the earth was flat

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am sure people did but not in my unit which happened in this time frame .

Yeah in a way I kind of feel bad about the changes regarding this. I understand why it has to be that way. BTW: How do you think Mayor Pete got his into the country?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what ? scientist getting paid major dollars by govt to push an agenda . but you know most credible scientist in the 1200's thought the earth was flat

OK, Ok, I get it, you don't believe in science, and it apparently doesn't matter if it's peer reviewed or not! No wonder you and I bump heads. :D

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that you should read your own evidence again. It talks about the Steele dossier as if it was a stand alone thing and not part of (it actually came out of) Fusion GPS.

Fusion GPS and as a result, the Steele dossier, was indeed first hired by a Republican blogger, and then by Ted Cruz. It was handed to the FBI by Senate Republican John McCain. These are the facts man, and they aren't in dispute.

Do you honestly believe that fuckin' lie from Trump that he dislikes McCain because he voted against removing Obamacare? Nope it's all about something that he supposedly didn't know anything about.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Roughly 18,000

2. You clearly didn't read the article that I posted, each region conducts their own studies and there are studies made through grants and/or conducted by individual groups. How is it possible that you don't know this? One of the simplest things to do when reading any study is a quick search of the reference list. The information that you're now asking of me was included in that article, but I get it so, here is a very basic reference...

How many climatologists in the world are there? - Quora
https://www.quora.com/How-many-climatologists-in-the-world-are-there

3. As a stand alone you might have a point, aw fuck it, take note of the frequency.

View attachment 206916

Please take note of the most frequently published climatologist graph and the one noted as the 200 most published climate scientist. It is because these studies are challenged by peer review and published as the most reliable studies on the planet, that the 98% number is used in reporting. Honestly, you guys must stop relying upon non peer reviewed challenges to this issue. They are usually done by interested parties (including meteorologists) using particular pieces of data to make contrary points. By the way, that guy Alex Epstein, author, energy theorist, and industrial policy pundit, has no standing amongst Climatologists.
1024px-Climate_science_opinion_graph_3Path.svg.png

1- Excellent.

2- So none of those were random. Got it.

3- Who determines reliability? Oh...the people who believe it is real and get paid to say so. Got it. The most popular kids get published in the magazines that push climate change. The 97% number is literally bullshit.
Could it be reporting capabilities are better today?
So now you admit storms are not increasing in intensity. They are intense more often is now your claim.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See that 0%?, I'll bet that he's lucky to approach that number and ultimately drop out because no one with any sense supports this sort of criminalization effort. However, I'll see you nut case and raise you one...

Teachers could be armed by the end of the school year ...
https://thinkprogress.org/guns-in-schools-2f9b23ffeeb

If I still sent my child to public school, you are damn right I want teachers to be able to carry. If I wanted my child to have a second rate education, I would send him to public school.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Excellent.

2- So none of those were random. Got it.

3- Who determines reliability? Oh...the people who believe it is real and get paid to say so. Got it. The most popular kids get published in the magazines that push climate change. The 97% number is literally bullshit.
Could it be reporting capabilities are better today?
So now you admit storms are not increasing in intensity. They are intense more often is now your claim.

I'll just respond to your third point by pointing out that level 5 category storms are the highest rating that can be given. this is based upon... Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind Scale.

Sorry that you have issues reading what's posted. I've consistently maintained that climate change is real and based upon (now this is important to you) intensity and frequency. You don't have to believe me, a simple thread search will confirm this. So much for you attempted claim that I'm moving the goalposts.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I still sent my child to public school, you are damn right I want teachers to be able to carry. If I wanted my child to have a second rate education, I would send him to public school.

If you wanted your child or any child to have high quality public education, you'd become more involved in what it takes to correct it, instead of running away from it, then complaining about how awful it is from a distance.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no i just have a different POV .

Great, I didn't want to violate the no name calling rules because I know that you've made it clear that more of the same and this thread is gone.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racism like milk apparently has an expiration date. Once passed no matter how racist it was, it should not be considered relevant. (Unless it was a HRC statement, those will outlast us all)

"Just get over it, we know that we've treated you like shit and still exploit you for monetary gains systematically, but hey, if you look past all of the current shit, that whole slave thing was before we were born!" Love Ya__The United States of America:D

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great, I didn't want to violate the no name calling rules because I know that you've made it clear that more of the same and this thread is gone.
sty you havent called anyone anything and if you did i certainly would give you numerous warnings

by the way the thread will stay up as i now have a new tool to deal with violators not getting into that tool but its there

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Just get over it, we know that we've treated you like shit and still exploit you for monetary gains systematically, but hey, if you look past all of the current shit, that whole slave thing was before we were born!" Love Ya__The United States of America:D

my dad once told me you are entitled only to what you earn . some wont let the past go .

i am not sure if anything can be done to fix whats been done and why cycling and recycling things some one needs to make up for will solve anything especially when i had nothing to do with it personally

i choose not to carry a burden anymore . there is no amount of money that will fix your soul and make up for what happened in a different ERA

Status
Not open for further replies.