• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They weren’t famous at all. Everybody knows Notre Dame.

Also, who burned them down. Like I said, last time a black church was in the news because it burned down, it was Jessie Smolletted.

Oh yeah, everybody doesn't know Notre Dame, the fighting Irish team and that university is better known in this country and there are many people who referred to the University when this was originally reported.

The University of Notre Dame in Indiana tweets to say the ...
upload_2019-4-22_12-59-20.jpeg
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6925759/The-University...
The University of Notre Dame in Indiana clarified over social media that it was not burning as news spread that the Notre Dame Cathedral was being ravaged by flames in Paris, France. Home U.K.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- Sorry but they are not on the same level of fame.

2- agreed...but why did you refer to them as black churches? I figured you were going to get racial on it.

Who said that they were? Jack Nicholson is more famous than Nicolas Cage, yet on lists of famous people they are both there.

I didn't, the article did that. As you might remember, I don't use the language that was/is used to justify enslaving people. BTW: if I ever go 'racial" (and I have yet to do so) on any of these boards, everyone would know it and I would totally embarrass a lot of posters here. I'd rather not do that, so I won't!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah, everybody doesn't know Notre Dame, the fighting Irish team and that university is better known in this country and there are many people who referred to the University when this was originally reported.

View attachment 203151
The University of Notre Dame in Indiana clarified over social media that it was not burning as news spread that the Notre Dame Cathedral was being ravaged by flames in Paris, France. Home U.K.

Mr President, Notre Dame is on fire and may burn to the ground

Really? What state is that school in and did they vote for me??

No sir, we mean the centuries old church in France.

OK but did they vote for me?? I need to tweet about it after all.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 203151

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mr President, Notre Dame is on fire and may burn to the ground

Really? What state is that school in and did they vote for me??

No sir, we mean the centuries old church in France.

OK but did they vote for me?? I need to tweet about it after all.

Some of his followers subsequent tweets:

"Yup!"

"We're all fightin' Irish today!"

"that's my president!"

"Blue, Gold, Irish Green 4eva"

"Prayer for the Irish and the people of Indiana!"

"Trump 2020!"

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is interesting to note the relative silence here since the redacted Mueller report was made public. Somewhere, and possibly in a lot of places, based upon this sort of reaction, a lesson has been learned!:thumb:

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of talking about a non existing story to be truthful that will live in infamy on this board as long there are those who just cant accept it. BTW,,, everybody over 20 has heard of Notre Dame in some form. If you were to ask people if they have ever heard of the term Notre Dame.. regardless if they kno what it is.. they will say yea.. Ive heard those words before uttered somewhere. The smart people however,,,will know what it is overall.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tired of talking about a non existing story to be truthful that will live in infamy on this board as long there are those who just cant accept it. BTW,,, everybody over 20 has heard of Notre Dame in some form. If you were to ask people if they have ever heard of the term Notre Dame.. regardless if they kno what it is.. they will say yea.. Ive heard those words before uttered somewhere. The smart people however,,,will know what it is overall.

You do realize that the only thing keeping Mueller from bringing charges against Trump is the fact that he is a sitting President and the DOJ has a memo stating thou shalt not indict a sitting President.

Also, the fact that the school of Notre Dame needed to clarify that it wasnt them burning would say that there are those in this country who had no idea that the school to a degree was named after a church in France. Until last week, Im sure are those who if they did know it was a church, thought it was some where in Ireland.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have talked about the muellar report , it cleared the president and there was no obstruction not much more to say .

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being angry over having your Admin & your family and staff threatened by partisan investigators accusing you of something you never did: “OBSTRUCTION!”

Taking email server under subpoena, erasing it, scrubbing all data w/ BleachBit & pounding it with hammer: “NOT OBSTRUCTION!”

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do President Obama and Secretary Clinton both come up with Easter worshippers in their tweets about the murders in Sri Lanka? To have both of them use the same term the same day is strange. Is Easter Worshipper the left’s new way to avoid the word Christian? Pathetic

Can’t say radical Islam nor Christian . Reason 2 why trump was elected

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do President Obama and Secretary Clinton both come up with Easter worshippers in their tweets about the murders in Sri Lanka? To have both of them use the same term the same day is strange. Is Easter Worshipper the left’s new way to avoid the word Christian? Pathetic

Can’t say radical Islam nor Christian . Reason 2 why trump was elected

A weekend special to many faiths? That was Hillary. What other faith considers Easter special? Seriously, if you consider Easter special, regarding faith, then you have to be a Christian, because you are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some of you buy this

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

These stories don’t get told enough

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall more media outrage and backlash for a teenager wearing a MAGA hat doing nothing wrong, than the media’s outrage and coverage when hundreds of Christians are killed on their most holy day

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A weekend special to many faiths? That was Hillary. What other faith considers Easter special? Seriously, if you consider Easter special, regarding faith, then you have to be a Christian, because you are celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ.

You do know that Muslims actually believe in Jesus right?? And in fact to disavow Isa (his name pronounced in Arabic) is to disavow Islam.

Just figured I would point that out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Muslims actually believe in Jesus right?? And in fact to disavow Isa (his name pronounced in Arabic) is to disavow Islam.

Just figured I would point that out.
Oh please

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I recall more media outrage and backlash for a teenager wearing a MAGA hat doing nothing wrong, than the media’s outrage and coverage when hundreds of Christians are killed on their most holy day

What news have you been watching?? Because most of the news coverage I have seen over the past week was centered on the devastation of Notre Dame, the Bombings at churches over Easter weekend AND the continuing dive into the Mueller report.

Status
Not open for further replies.