• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What news have you been watching?? Because most of the news coverage I have seen over the past week was centered on the devastation of Notre Dame, the Bombings at churches over Easter weekend AND the continuing dive into the Mueller report.
Norte dame not terrorist , mueller report not terrorism , Christian coverage no where near New Zealand . Us “ easter worshippers “ know this

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the sanctimonious moralizing from CNN & Democrats on how wrong it is to take info from foreign sources when Clinton hired a British spy to collect a dossier of fake opposition research from Russians. If Russia had offered them dirt on Trump they’d take it in a heartbeat.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the sanctimonious moralizing from CNN & Democrats on how wrong it is to take info from foreign sources when Clinton hired a British spy to collect a dossier of fake opposition research from Russians. If Russia had offered them dirt on Trump they’d take it in a heartbeat.

Britain is an ally (or at last was until Agent Orange got elected)

Russia.. is not. (Or again wasnt until Agent Orange)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do know that Muslims actually believe in Jesus right?? And in fact to disavow Isa (his name pronounced in Arabic) is to disavow Islam.

Just figured I would point that out.

Yes. Muslims believe Jesus was a great prophet. They do not believe he died on a cross and was resurrected three days later. If they did, they wouldn’t call him a prophet. They would call him “I am.”

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. Muslims believe Jesus was a great prophet. They do not believe he died on a cross and was resurrected three days later. If they did, they wouldn’t call him a prophet. They would call him “I am.”

Muslims also believe that at the end of times Jesus will be resurrected to lead all God believing children to paradise.

Side note, Nothing is more elitist than the belief that God would choose one religion over another and only if you believe as ones chosen religion will God spare someone from hell.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do President Obama and Secretary Clinton both come up with Easter worshippers in their tweets about the murders in Sri Lanka? To have both of them use the same term the same day is strange. Is Easter Worshipper the left’s new way to avoid the word Christian? Pathetic

Can’t say radical Islam nor Christian . Reason 2 why trump was elected

Trump also didn't say Christians.

Doesn't that just make you so angry! He must hate Christians! Hes part of the conspiracy!

Ooh wait no. I forgot you base all of your political opinions on emotion and playing sides. My b.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doesn't that just make you so angry! He must hate Christians! Hes part of the conspiracy!

Ooh wait no. I forgot you base all of your political opinions on emotion and playing sides. My b.

If you put what Trump said in context though, the Christian was implied. :D

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Muslims also believe that at the end of times Jesus will be resurrected to lead all God believing children to paradise.

Side note, Nothing is more elitist than the belief that God would choose one religion over another and only if you believe as ones chosen religion will God spare someone from hell.

Hahaha...I think you mean “Allah.”

Nothing is more elitist than thinking you can earn your way to “paradise.” Christianity is exactly the opposite. A Christian believes they are not good enough to pay for their own indiscretions, sins. A Christian believes that only Jesus was worthy of paying that sacrifice, and all you have to do is believe Jesus died for your sins and repent. The rest of the stuff is minutia.

Your final portion of your final sentence is telling. You think it is about avoiding Hell, rather than eternally communing with your Creator.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha...I think you mean “Allah.”

Nothing is more elitist than thinking you can earn your way to “paradise.” Christianity is exactly the opposite. A Christian believes they are not good enough to pay for their own indiscretions, sins. A Christian believes that only Jesus was worthy of paying that sacrifice, and all you have to do is believe Jesus died for your sins and repent. The rest of the stuff is minutia.

Your final portion of your final sentence is telling. You think it is about avoiding Hell, rather than eternally communing with your Creator.

Actually thats rather convenient, I will make sure to save you a seat next to me at the spades table in hell. :thumb:

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Norte dame not terrorist , mueller report not terrorism , Christian coverage no where near New Zealand . Us “ easter worshippers “ know this

Stop playing the victim card, I thought you hated that stuff.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that the only thing keeping Mueller from bringing charges against Trump is the fact that he is a sitting President and the DOJ has a memo stating thou shalt not indict a sitting President.

Also, the fact that the school of Notre Dame needed to clarify that it wasnt them burning would say that there are those in this country who had no idea that the school to a degree was named after a church in France. Until last week, Im sure are those who if they did know it was a church, thought it was some where in Ireland.[/QUOTE]

Well then these people are idiots.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Will Return - by Harun Yahya

The subject of Prophet Jesus' (pbuh) second coming is clearly proclaimed in the Qur'an and our Prophet's (may God bless him and grant him peace) sayings. There are certain statements pertaining to this issue in many verses and

Trump has spoken about and acknowledged God and Christians many times. So he didnt mention Christians in a speech and its a gotcha moment. Hehe.. you’re funny. Sweet kid.. don’t ever change.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually thats rather convenient, I will make sure to save you a seat next to me at the spades table in hell. :thumb:

What is rather convenient about it?

I believe Christ came to Earth and lived he perfect existence. I believe he was crucified and died flesh, which he perfectly overcame. I also believe he rose from the dead three days later, conquering death and proving he was God, part of the trinity.

So according to you, we imperfect people should be able to enter the gates of Heaven simply because we want to? Or do you believe we need to pay for our own transgressions? Is it actual justice to ruin a perfect a creation and have an imperfect person try to restore it? Will it ever be truly restored if an imperfect person tries to restore it? That is why we need Christ to restore us because he was perfect, and only that which is perfect can restore the creation to what it was meant to be.

I sure hope you don’t end up there; however, if you want to go there, I am sure you can be accommodated.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have talked about the muellar report , it cleared the president and there was no obstruction not much more to say .

I've read the Mueller report and it absolutely DOES NOT clear Trump or his campaign of anything including collusion even though it isn't a crime as a stand alone.

Here's a direct quote from Mueller's report that destroys any further talk of Trump being cleared of obstruction.

IV. CONCLUSION
Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state1.
IV. CONCLUSION
Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President’s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state1. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

(Instead of collusion, I'll add conspiracy which is the actual charge.)

Now before anyone tries to hang onto the line that reads..."Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him."

This refers to the SC's stand that it is a congressional matter because ONLY a co-equal branch of government can make that conclusion and subsequently "charge" a president with criminal offenses. (the lead up to this conclusion goes from Vol 2 page 170 to Vol 2 page 182 for those who have a copy or can get it online and want to follow)

Status
Not open for further replies.