• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGREED though it is a taboo subject. Its my main argument towards having strict borders.

Look at Europe for instance
Europe is doomed. It's gone. Canada and Australia and New Zealand should try and save themselves before it's too late.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The “ tolerant “ left we are supposed to appease

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are on duty 24-7 . If they succeeded then a hole new world of policies would be in place from the economy to health care to guns to virtually everthing that you obviously take for granted .

Now if you don’t like my incessant crying all day then find another place to go

3 posts that are awaiting moderator approval and invisible to other users....

is that censorship or nah?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 posts that are awaiting moderator approval and invisible to other users....

is that censorship or nah?
I think what you are missing is the. Trolling , now if you wish to stop , I will lay off the moderation

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now your posts are restored however if the trolling continues every post you make regardless of content will be moderated

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think what you are missing is the. Trolling , now if you wish to stop , I will lay off the moderation

seriously, what trolling?

disagreeing does not equal trolling and i have even said there are stuff you post that i agree with and let you know

i think the media is a joke and needs a major reform too... i think that reform is happening as we speak

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

disagreeing does not equal trolling and i have even said there are stuff you post that i agree with and let you know

i think the media is a joke and needs a major reform too... i think that reform is happening as we speak
You have chased me all over this skins forum trolling me . Posters have commented on it . Sure you can disagree with me , I don’t care about that but I won’t tolerate being trolled or other posters being trolled

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have chased me all over this skins forum trolling me . Posters have commented on it . Sure you can disagree with me , I don’t care about that but I won’t tolerate being trolled or other posters being trolled

there are like 3-4 daily posters on this forum...

about 10 'regular' posters on this forum... its not chasing you there just isnt that much activity and you post a lot

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there are like 3-4 daily posters on this forum...

about 10 'regular' posters on this forum... its not chasing you there just isnt that much activity and you post a lot
I am not going to discuss it anymore . Follow it or suffer the consequences .

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How so? I mean, I want it too, but how do you figure?

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How so? I mean, I want it too, but how do you figure?

more intelligent consumers... a credit to Trump actually.

fake news has been rooted out. people are demanding more. to me this is a reform without government regulation which is brilliant (if planned)

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more intelligent consumers... a credit to Trump actually.

fake news has been rooted out. people are demanding more. to me this is a reform without government regulation which is brilliant (if planned)

or just capitalism once again proving to be the GOAT

that Cov Catholic kid might bankrupt the WAPO (wishful thinking)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) There is a mountain of evidence. Google it
2) This is black and white. 2 + 2 = 4.... climate change is real and its baffling that people refuse to believe in it given said mountain of scientific evidence in its favor.
3) nice straw man rebuttal. I think late term abortion is wrong. I think 1st trimester abortion though when the embryo doesnt even have eyes yet is a bit different and covers the "what ifs" and its also a compromise that is badly needed.
4) i think pot has a ton of medical purposes and is much less harmful then alcohol. I also think that the government is missing out on a ton of taxable revenue which could decrease the deficit... this is a product where United States is definitively ahead of the curb now and could be an export with massive gains. Could also keep prison population under control.
5) Animals are literally going extinct. Poachers in africa and asia are a major concern. Big game trophy hunters should be ostracized. For fucks sake its 2019 why does anyone need to kill a lion when there are only a couple thousand left in wild? Just give a shit. Give a shit that we are dumping trash into oceans.

1- There is a ton of evidence to refute man-made climate change. Google it. Give me some specifics that you are referring to if you want to have an intelligent discussion.

2- See number 1. The evidence you claim has been refuted many times and the results have been proven wrong EVERY time.

3- You believe late term abortion is wrong. Others believe first term abortion is wrong. Why do you believe late term abortion is wrong? If you believe it is wrong because it is a human being, there is no difference in our positions except for when a human life begins. Explain how it is a straw man argument when I asked a simple question. Is it ok to fight against what you view as murder?

4- You weren’t talking about medical marijuana. You were referring to recreational use. As for being less harmful than alcohol, that is debatable as well. Using the idea of legalization as a money-maker is not a relevant argument. Either recreational use is good because it is good or it isn’t. Do you not see any draw backs of recreational legalization? BTW, I am not against legalization but understand how some are.

5- WTF? How did you bring up animal extinction? Wouldn’t fewer causes of CO2 be a good thing for you environmentalists? Honestly, who cares if animals go extinct? To use your words, how does that affect you?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you believe homosexuality is a sin that is your prerogative, albeit an ignorant one.

The GOP fights the gays civil rights at every turn... if you dont like gay marriage dont get gay married... pretty simple.

Hate speech is not protected under the 1st amendment.

Sin- an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.

That is the actual definition of sin. The two predominate religions (divine law) on Earth both believe that homosexuality is an immoral act. I believe your statement was just proven ignorant.

Gay marriage is a joke. Marriage, since the beginning of time, has been a religious ceremony. The government should not be involved in marriage in any way...they should be involved in contract law which is the issue. BTW, most of the GOP doesn’t care about this topic.

Actually, hate speech is absolutely protected. Hate speech in the United States is not regulated, in contrast to that of most other liberal democracies. The U.S. Supreme Court has repeatedly ruled that hate speech is legally protected free speech under the First Amendment.

You are really bad at this. Facts are not on your side.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it should be straightened out.. they are funded by tax payers and as a result work for the people and should not have partisan influences...

with that said I am going to live longer then you guys because i am not stressing day in and day out about the DOJ or FBI or CIA since it doesnt alter my day to day life. I get it there is corruption. It needs to be squashed, but that corruption has come to a head. I am optimistic it will be. There is no reason not to be.

You completely miss the entire point. If the government can infringe on the RIGHTS of one, then they can infringe on the RIGHTS of you. Your arguments are pathetically ignorant.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGREED though it is a taboo subject. Its my main argument towards having strict borders.

Look at Europe for instance

I think we need to re-analyze the word superior. What metric are we using to measure cultures? I will say western culture is far superior for us than it is for people in the Middle East. That doesn’t make our culture superior.

Toadman005

The Scorpio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we need to re-analyze the word superior. What metric are we using to measure cultures? I will say western culture is far superior for us than it is for people in the Middle East. That doesn’t make our culture superior.
It absolutely still makes our culture superior. In the middle east, the negative effects of the cultural clash are not perpetuated by those ascribing to Western culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.