• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I will just say, I hope you stick to that line

Ignorance is no excuse if and when Trump or his kids are charged.

Because in truth is I didnt think Hillary should have gotten a pass. And neither do I think Trumps years of misdeeds should be slottted under boys will be boys, he wasnt trying to do anything wrong, or any of the other vast array of excuses I expect Trump Supporters will make.

Be specific on the misdeeds and I will tell you my opinion.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be specific on the misdeeds and I will tell you my opinion.

IF he violated campaign finance laws.. thats a felony.
If he was still trying to setup his Trump Tower while running for President, and that is what drove his stance on Russia, I have an issue with it and it might in fact be criminal

Money disappearing from his inauguration, again criminal.

And the Emoluments clause violations that continue.

Obstruction of Justice might just be in there too.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure when the last time you were on a Nuclear sub or ship. But there are signs posted at every hatch no photography or audio recording equipment allowed under and circumstance when entering any secured area.
i dont know the last time you handled classified material but guys like myself , who have consistently done so , know she is full of shit and should be in jail . and anyone buying that what she did is OK is just an ignorant fool and has no business commenting on it without understanding the basics of handling classified material

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, if they finally dig up enough dirt on trump, every presidential candidate, their family, associates and friends should have to go through an extensive fbi investigation. This way we either end up with Jesus Christ as president or no one, cuz this is complete bullshit.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was still trying to setup his Trump Tower while running for President, and that is what drove his stance on Russia, I have an issue with it and it might in fact be criminal

good but you dont get to investigate without probable cause and there is none . its just more BS

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont know the last time you handled classified material but guys like myself , who have consistently done so , know she is full of shit and should be in jail . and anyone buying that what she did is OK is just an ignorant fool and has no business commenting on it without understanding the basics of handling classified material

Show me once where I said she shouldnt be in jail?? I have simply said if you were a fan of the Republicans digging into the Clintons like they were searching for Gold in California's hey day, and you were down with them looking under every rock until they FOUND something the Clintons had done wrong...

You should not have a single gripe about the same being done to Trump. And if you do, your hypocrisy is showing.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I will just say, I hope you stick to that line

Ignorance is no excuse if and when Trump or his kids are charged.

Because in truth is I didnt think Hillary should have gotten a pass. And neither do I think Trumps years of misdeeds should be slottted under boys will be boys, he wasnt trying to do anything wrong, or any of the other vast array of excuses I expect Trump Supporters will make.

the rules for handling classified material are clearly different then crimes his fucking kids may have committed, which there is no evidence of

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good but you dont get to investigate without probable cause and there is none . its just more BS

Really?? So them investigating WaterGate gave them probably cause to ask Bill Clinton under oath about who he was fucking?? See I think your Republican is showing in your defense of trump and if they had done this to Obama, or hell if HIllary had won, you would be 100% down with it.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the rules for handling classified material are clearly different then crimes his fucking kids may have committed, which there is no evidence of

Dude we both know that if Trump was not President... he or is kid s would have NEVER gotten a Security Clearance.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If he violated campaign finance laws, and it isn’t something stupid like using his money to pay off Stormy, then sure. If he used his campaign money to pay off Stormy, sure. If Cohen paid Stormy, then no, because Trump pays Cohen.

If he was setting up Trump Russia, while not being POTUS, I have no problem with it. If he ever gives special treatment to Russia, then yes, he needs to be responsible.

Where did the money go? If it went to Trump and he is the one who signed off on it, of course. It is like AOC now. She had no money. Now all of a sudden, her boyfriend has more than half a million? She should be held accountable.

Emoluments is complete BS.

Obstruction is also complete BS. He has every right to fire Comey for any reason. It falls under the power of POTUS.

TRUMP should be treated like all other POTUS before him. If you actually believe he is, I think you are full of crap.

Look back at Roosevelt’s speech on the press in 1906 I believe on muckrakers. This is exactly what the press of today is doing.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude we both know that if Trump was not President... he or is kid s would have NEVER gotten a Security Clearance.

Dude, we both know if the Clintons and Obamas were not politicians they would never have gotten clearances. This can be said about everybody not in the type of position requiring a security clearance.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, we both know if the Clintons and Obamas were not politicians they would never have gotten clearances. This can be said about everybody not in the type of position requiring a security clearance.

I dont think either of them were given Security Clearances over the objection of the people who are actually in charge of doing the background checks.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think either of them were given Security Clearances over the objection of the people who are actually in charge of doing the background checks.

Nope...but they never would have got one without being in the position. And the man in charge is...POTUS

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope...but they never would have got one without being in the position. And the man in charge is...POTUS

So he, and by extension his family are above the law?

Thanks for clearing that up.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well of course but so would other people if the other side one . so what ?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?? So them investigating WaterGate gave them probably cause to ask Bill Clinton under oath about who he was fucking?? See I think your Republican is showing in your defense of trump and if they had done this to Obama, or hell if HIllary had won, you would be 100% down with it.
watergate and bill clinton had nothing to do with each other

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me once where I said she shouldnt be in jail?? I have simply said if you were a fan of the Republicans digging into the Clintons like they were searching for Gold in California's hey day, and you were down with them looking under every rock until they FOUND something the Clintons had done wrong...

You should not have a single gripe about the same being done to Trump. And if you do, your hypocrisy is showing.
who said anything about digging into the clintons , that was the 90's

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well of course but so would other people if the other side one . so what ?

PLeas.. enlighten me as to who would not have gotten a security clearance if their father/father in law were not President in our life time??

Any of the Bush kids ever have questions in their background?? Hell who was the last President to make their Family Members key figures in their White House??

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, that should have been White Water. My bad.
and there was probable cause in that case and some untimely deaths and refusals to testify by the mcdougals . again we have nothing with trump

Status
Not open for further replies.