• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate you answering now, but you seem to misunderstanding me.

I am not asking for where the video CLAIMS to be from or what it claims to be of. Hell maybe those claims are accurate.

I am asking you to provide the SOURCE for the video. Where does it come from? How do we know it as at all what it (and you) claim it to be?
it is its from a MSNBC reporter posted on twitter . there are others but i chose the MSM source to end the debate of a conservative news sources . i will do that often when i post things from twitter

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No youve shown moments where trump was not acting in a racist way.

Thats great - he isnt saying something racist 24 hours a day. Yayyyyy.

None of what you have posted, absolves him of what I showed or remotely makes him not racist.
some of the things you posted are BS . trumps father , was the one who was sued . for starters

the muslim ban is BS 5 of the 7 countries on that ban are predominately muslim while 90% of muslims throughout the world ARE ALLOWED and have come here . its also the same policy obama had but no racism charges for him even if it has the same affect

you site a quote from a book but neglect to say what book

sorry but screwing with obama about his birth certificate doesnt make you racist anymore then me saying the earth is flat

"When asked by a black reporter if he would meet with the congressional black caucus he responded asking if the reporter would setup the meeting. She clarified that she was a reporter, and he then asked her if they were friends of hers"

how does this make you racist ? 85% of the media is democratic

As president he pardoned joe arpaio who as sheriff, used "extreme racial profiling and sadistic punishments that involved the torture, humiliation, and degradation of Latino inmates", what torture ? what humiliation ?

site examples Trump also backed an ad that was later pulled by even fox news during the 2018 midterms that suggested an undocumented immigrant who killed several policeman was representative of the migrants currently immigrating. illegals commit a lot of violent crimes so what ? thats racist for pointing that out ? BS

sorry you will have to do better

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it is its from a MSNBC reporter posted on twitter . there are others but i chose the MSM source to end the debate of a conservative news sources . i will do that often when i post things from twitter

Where are you getting that from? I'm assuming you aren't making that up but...

The link you posted is pretty clearly from far right Twitter account that doesn't link to a source.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are you getting that from? I'm assuming you aren't making that up but...

The link you posted is pretty clearly from far right Twitter account that doesn't link to a source.
That is where it came from

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now 90% of blacks vote Democrat , they elected this guy as governor . This is on video record . But yet the vote was cast anyway , why ?
What did the VA Democrat Party know and when did they know it?

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some of the things you posted are BS . trumps father , was the one who was sued . for starters

the muslim ban is BS 5 of the 7 countries on that ban are predominately muslim while 90% of muslims throughout the world ARE ALLOWED and have come here . its also the same policy obama had but no racism charges for him even if it has the same affect

you site a quote from a book but neglect to say what book

sorry but screwing with obama about his birth certificate doesnt make you racist anymore then me saying the earth is flat

"When asked by a black reporter if he would meet with the congressional black caucus he responded asking if the reporter would setup the meeting. She clarified that she was a reporter, and he then asked her if they were friends of hers"

how does this make you racist ? 85% of the media is democratic

As president he pardoned joe arpaio who as sheriff, used "extreme racial profiling and sadistic punishments that involved the torture, humiliation, and degradation of Latino inmates", what torture ? what humiliation ?

site examples Trump also backed an ad that was later pulled by even fox news during the 2018 midterms that suggested an undocumented immigrant who killed several policeman was representative of the migrants currently immigrating. illegals commit a lot of violent crimes so what ? thats racist for pointing that out ? BS

sorry you will have to do better

No Trump himself was also sued.

I'm not talking about the ban Trump tried to implement. I am talking about when he said he wanted to ban ALL Muslims.

The book is called Trumped. Now maybe you think its full of shit but Trump himself said the stuff in it was probably true.

The birther movement was racist. It viewed Obama as an outsider because he was black and had a non white sounding name despite no evidence to support it's claims.

Trump seems to assume all black people know each other. He has also made that assumption about ben Carson.

According to the us DOJ arpaio oversaw the worst racial profiling in us history. Maybe ask them.

Or look up arpaio. A tent City extension of his jail he called a concentration camp. A judge ruling his jail as inhumane. That's who Trump sticks up for.

Yes that's racist for pointing that out.

Any one of these things individually show Trump to be a racist. Yet there are countless other examples not even listed here.

Why is he so frequently saying and doing racist things, retweeting and pardoning racists, and earning praise and thanks from public racists if he's not racist?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you have any proof of that?

Here is the logic. Even if someone thinks they are not a racist, and they support Trump. They can not admit he is a racist. Because at the end of the day the thought process is, if you support a racist, or a racist agenda, then at some level you are in fact a racist.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you have any proof of that?
Look either you believe it or not . The film is from the Mexican border . It was reported on several news outlets . ( in the MSM ) barely . Asking me weeks after it was posted because you say the original tweet came from a far right sight will be hard and do to your past I am really reluctant to spend time proving it only to have you ignore it . If you think I am lying then fine I don’t care . I will in the future make no doubt as to its source so BS. Talking points like this can’t be used . Now if you want proof how about it you google up caravan video protest violence at Mexican southern border .then spend time sifting through the numerous left wing sites posted first and then get to the real deal . But at this time I have no interest in another wild goose chase

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the logic. Even if someone thinks they are not a racist, and they support Trump. They can not admit he is a racist. Because at the end of the day the thought process is, if you support a racist, or a racist agenda, then at some level you are in fact a racist.

For sure a lot of the defense of him comes out of fear that they could be supporting a racist.

Now what that says about said supporters is up for debate (though not on this forum of course).

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look either you believe it or not . The film is from the Mexican border . It was reported on several news outlets . ( in the MSM ) barely . Asking me weeks after it was posted because you say the original tweet came from a far right sight will be hard and do to your past I am really reluctant to spend time proving it only to have you ignore it . If you think I am lying then fine I don’t care . I will in the future make no doubt as to its source so BS. Talking points like this can’t be used . Now if you want proof how about it you google up caravan video protest violence at Mexican southern border .then spend time sifting through the numerous left wing sites posted first and then get to the real deal . But at this time I have no interest in another wild goose chase

Well if youre going to claim that with no evidence then I'm inclined to not believe it.

It seems pretty simple to provide evidence of the video source if you're telling the truth.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For sure a lot of the defense of him comes out of fear that they could be supporting a racist.

Now what that says about said supporters is up for debate (though not on this forum of course).
Trump wasn’t called a racist until he ran for president . It’s the progressive fall back position . Call people racist so you can control your coalition voting block even though we keep you in poverty

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if youre going to claim that with no evidence then I'm inclined to not believe it.

It seems pretty simple to provide evidence of the video source if you're telling the truth.
I have evidence right on video

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trump wasn’t called a racist until he ran for president . It’s the progressive fall back position . Call people racist so you can control your coalition voting block even though we keep you in poverty

And no one questioned Obamas birth or religion until he ran for President..... so whats your point??

The difference is, Trump has done and said some covert, and overtly racist shit.

Obama has never been a Muslim, and he was born in the US.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dude did you read what I wrote???

He was called a racist many times before he ran for president.

Why do you keep saying he wasn't?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude did you read what I wrote???

He was called a racist many times before he ran for president.

Why do you keep saying he wasn't?
i read it and i contradicted it

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No... You don't...

I am asking for the source of the video.

You have provided zero evidence that it is from where you claim.
i just posted 2 videos straight from google . to make the case it didnt happen doesnt stand

to make the case it didnt happen because my "original " post came from a "far right " source making it untrustworthy (even though MSNBC ran it ) cant be made

Status
Not open for further replies.