• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

politics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never heard of the mustard.... never heard Michelle was an embarrassment in fact to me she is way more the part than Obama ever was.... I did hear that Obama was a chain smoker, Newports of course because he had to keep his fake ass image. Did not run on a 24 hour cycle like anything I mentioned.

you are playing checkers i am playing chess, they arent even close to equal or on the same level and you should know that but maybe you really are that dense

A response!! I feel honored.

Just because you didn't hear these things. They were all over Fox.

Lol your mad at the media for looking at trump too scrutinizingly while you psycho analyze obamas cigarette choice? Dude look in a damn mirror for once.

Not sure what checkers and chess has to do with anything but you clearly think a little too highly of yourself. Yet you keep dodging discussions with little old me. How odd.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont care to have a back and forth with you. i'm also too busy at work to sift through your dissertations that are 90% bullshit

90% bullshit yet you're unable to prove them wrong. Lets be honest thats the real reason you dont respond. You don't like what i say but you can't actually prove me wrong so you get salty. Its ok though bud, its just a message board :thumb::suds:

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...theres definitely a lot of negatives to cover with trump and immigration. And thats far from the only negative story about him.

Should they not cover a developing story about the president and his paying off a **** star to keep quiet about an affair?

The 2 pros you just cited arent reality right now. Theyre projections at best. That said they still have been covered sooo

Such as? Everything that is a negative regarding Trump and immigration is an opinion.

I don’t know. Should they? Does it really matter? She says it happened. He says it didn’t. Report on it...fine. Why dwell on it? It allegedly happened in 2006.

The 4.3 is a projection. The economy doing far better than it has in almost two decades is not a projection.

The EU meeting did happen. The statement by Trump did happen. It revealed the purpose all along of the tariffs he imposed. With all the negative the media want3d to push with tariffs, this development got little play. Hell, I didn’t even know about the meeting until after it happened and I stay up to date on these things.

Sure, they were covered, if you call a drive by coverage. But the negatives, those get talked about for weeks, until they realize it was all BS.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or how much time they spent on hillarys health

Or how much time they spent on obama using mustard

Or how much time they spent talking about how much of an embarassment and disgrace Michelle obama was

Or how much time they spent on... SAYING OBAMA WASNT BORN IN THE US!?? WAT???

Now cue the facepalm or BS rating and you running away from any actual discussion...

Very little even though she had a public fainting spell while Donald...nothing.

Never once did I hear about mustard.

Funny...all I ever heard was how great Michelle was while the media tries to go full negative on Melania.

Hillary started it and I think here are still legit questions referring to his birth. That being said, at this point, who cares? It would be far worse to find out he was born in Kenya.

reptec101

warPAINt nation
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ehb5- You cannot seriously be saying that the media was out to get Obama in the same breath as how the media is out to get Trump. It's insane to witness the manhunt. Whatever Trump is for.. the MSM is against. Regardless if it's actually good for the country, or not. Regarding Obama's birth certificate it actually was a valid question considering the dudes name. After 911 would you have been OK with a president with the name of Hussein? I think not. The BS attacks on trying to impeach a president regardless of the insanely good things that he's done since taking office.... yes, for blacks especially... is just that,, insane. It'll be a constant headache for him. Just want him to be allowed to govern the land without the constant BS.... that he's owed. Don't like it,,, vote him out in 2020. It's what they did in 2016. That's how you solve a problem if you see one. Not by BS accusations of treason and Russian witch hunts,,, but by votes. Wonder how the MSM will spin his latest victory in the tariff wars.

Skins2021

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol your mad at the media for looking at trump too scrutinizingly while you psycho analyze obamas cigarette choice? Dude look in a damn mirror for once.

I dont work within the media... that is me making an observation and stating an opinion. My opinion is based off of how fake af Obama is in pretty much everything he said or did.

Hes the president of the United States in DC where cigs are crazy inexpensive down south. He doesnt need to smoke Newports... regardless it wasnt covered much at all and most, myself included do not give a rats ass if the president is a chain smoker or was big into blow while in college...

In regards to the other stuff. Mustard? I had to google it. Most of what came up was critical pieces about Fox for spending 1 segment on it...

glad to hear that fox is held to a higher standard than its counterparts

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ehb5- You cannot seriously be saying that the media was out to get Obama in the same breath as how the media is out to get Trump. It's insane to witness the manhunt. Whatever Trump is for.. the MSM is against. Regardless if it's actually good for the country, or not. Regarding Obama's birth certificate it actually was a valid question considering the dudes name. After 911 would you have been OK with a president with the name of Hussein? I think not. The BS attacks on trying to impeach a president regardless of the insanely good things that he's done since taking office.... yes, for blacks especially... is just that,, insane. It'll be a constant headache for him. Just want him to be allowed to govern the land without the constant BS.... that he's owed. Don't like it,,, vote him out in 2020. It's what they did in 2016. That's how you solve a problem if you see one. Not by BS accusations of treason and Russian witch hunts,,, but by votes. Wonder how the MSM will spin his latest victory in the tariff wars.

I’ll say it again, always the smartest man in the room. The meetings with Putin will basically have the same outcomes. Even though I agree he had a couple of gaffs in the presser.

redskin4209

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such as? Everything that is a negative regarding Trump and immigration is an opinion.

The 4.3 is a projection. The economy doing far better than it has in almost two decades is not a projection.

You are masking misguided policies. Just like the WH you are neglecting the coming crunch.
The US growing budget deficits have become enormous enough to threaten your great American growth machine. Trump’s policies a combination of deep tax cuts and sharp spending increases are shortening the fuse on that fiscal time bomb. America’s government debt burden will explode to alot bigger than its current amount. A high debt load will dampen our flexibility to keep the economy on an even path.

Now in June the Fed raised the interest rate and they gave notice that it will raise rates more this year than previously expected, four times rather than three. Throw in rising interest rates. enormous budget deficits and you got a mess.

I like Clinton economic policies much better low unemployment and a budget surplus.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we are all smart enough to filter out the bias used whether conservative or liberal. We are supposed to think for ourselves and not everyone is going to agree with how we think. I don't think it is a wise idea to be 100% all in on any one person. Sadly that has happened to the media, people in general and our politicians. Sure would be nice if we could walk closer to the middle and for the good of all. :2cents:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or how much time they spent on hillarys health

Or how much time they spent on obama using mustard

Or how much time they spent talking about how much of an embarassment and disgrace Michelle obama was

Or how much time they spent on... SAYING OBAMA WASNT BORN IN THE US!?? WAT???

Now cue the facepalm or BS rating and you running away from any actual discussion...
no where near it was for trump or bush

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa!!! Valor brings another championship to the area...nice

Maybe the tides...they are a changing...:happy:

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean...theres definitely a lot of negatives to cover with trump and immigration. And thats far from the only negative story about him.

Should they not cover a developing story about the president and his paying off a **** star to keep quiet about an affair?

The 2 pros you just cited arent reality right now. Theyre projections at best. That said they still have been covered sooo

Those damn libs are so distraught they are now tampering with recordings.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t know. Should they? Does it really matter? She says it happened. He says it didn’t. Report on it...fine. Why dwell on it? It allegedly happened in 2006.

The EU meeting did happen. The statement by Trump did happen. It revealed the purpose all along of the tariffs he imposed. With all the negative the media want3d to push with tariffs, this development got little play. Hell, I didn’t even know about the meeting until after it happened and I stay up to date on these things.

Sure, they were covered, if you call a drive by coverage. But the negatives, those get talked about for weeks, until they realize it was all BS.

Constant negative rhetoric about immigrants deserves to be criticized. If all you represent immigrants as is bad then yea thats objectively incorrect.

He promised a wall theres no wall right now. He promised Mexico would pay for it and we know that's sure not happening.

He's pushed for tearing more families apart and terrible treatment of immigrants (and by extension people suspected of being illegal immigrants).

Oh the economys been doing great ive been saying that for a while now. Doesnt mean there arent problems or that trump isnt doing things to hurt it.

Oh the EU meeting definitely did happen. It just didn't actually end in any sort of accomplishment.

And the mainstream media is how i heard about it so to say they didn't cover it is complete bs.

I think it's just that theres a constant stream of negatives and actual news in that department. The positives are stll covered.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very little even though she had a public fainting spell while Donald...nothing.

Never once did I hear about mustard.

Funny...all I ever heard was how great Michelle was while the media tries to go full negative on Melania.

Hillary started it and I think here are still legit questions referring to his birth. That being said, at this point, who cares? It would be far worse to find out he was born in Kenya.

Both those warranted minimal coverage and got minimal coverage.

You didn't have to hear it for it to have been said.

Eh are they really that negative on Melania? And right wing media HATES Michelle obama.

And trump was real big on the birther movement no surprise there.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you think that somebodys name makes them worthy of questioning as an american that says a lot about you. Apparently americans aren't supposed to have names like that to you. Only good american names like McCain are allowed!

You do realize that hes under a legitimate investigation right now? The media has to cover that. Trump has himself and his campaign to blame for the constant negative russia coverage.

Status
Not open for further replies.