• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please bring the Rookie in for the 2nd half!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the rookie did exactly as expected: totally overmatched and not ready to play in the NFL and not really aware of what was going on around him. Kind of showed how Dalton wasn't the main problem TBH. Dalton has not shown a reason here to make you think he can do the job with the hand he was dealt, but the kid sure as heck isn't ready to play. Not his fault. No preseason and barely an offseason. I think he plays next week after that hit Dalton took so I hope with a full week of practice he calms down a little and gets a chance to show us his potential. Kind of the only thing I'm looking forward to at this point. If nothing else he should have Martin back.

This may be the worst OL any of us has seen play in the middle of an NFL season. The Tackles barely even slowed their man down all game. No push in the run game. CeeDee was really bad today. Couldn't get open and dropped what seemed like every throw his way and had a bad penalty also.

Defense somehow seems to be managing to get worse. Jaylon is just horrible. Looks like we are back to contracts playing because there is no way he is even close to as good as Joe Thomas right now. Just rush him every down because he looks like an invalid out in space. Why do we refuse to blitz more? Our secondary gets beat like a drum either way, at least put pressure on the QB and try to make something happen. Our DL just gets blown off the line play after play after play. It's funny how so many people want to praise Diggs after the huge plays he gives up. Another guy that was thrown into a situation he wasn't ready for so I really don't blame him at all and see some potential for sure even though the ball skills we were promised are non-existent, but people need to stop pretending that he is playing well.

On the bright side Zeke didn't fumble
I was going to say there is some good news.

1. Zeke didn’t fumble
2. The D didn't give up 30 points.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to say there is some good news.

1. Zeke didn’t fumble
2. The D didn't give up 30 points.
thats because the skins used the entire 4th qtr to run out the clock!

No sir! No good news on the defensive front!!!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....wouldn't you know it, but I think Diggs is the best corner on this team.
others must as well since he always gets the other teams #1 wide.

Whole lot of bad but picking out the rookie corner seems agenda based but that's just me. Lord knows Brown & Lewis and any other DB hasn't shown the ability of Diggs

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the hit on Dalton was one of the most unsportsman hits I've seen in a looooooooooooooooog time.
that guy should sit out as long as Dalton does.

Fucking washington shitheads

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....wouldn't you know it, but I think Diggs is the best corner on this team.
others must as well since he always gets the other teams #1 wide.

Whole lot of bad but picking out the rookie corner seems agenda based but that's just me. Lord knows Brown & Lewis and any other DB hasn't shown the ability of Diggs
He sure could moonlight as a turnstile the way he looks a few plays a game. Being the best corner on the team must sound like a compliment to you. The point, which I'm not surprised went over your head as usual, was he is not playing as well right now as many pretend. But you keep on being you with your agenda.

Do you peer in my window at night too with your butt hurt obsession about how I blasted you and you've never been able to get over it :L

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure could moonlight as a turnstile the way he looks a few plays a game. Being the best corner on the team must sound like a compliment to you. The point, which I'm not surprised went over your head as usual, was he is not playing as well right now as many pretend. But you keep on being you with your agenda.

Do you peer in my window at night too with your butt hurt obsession about how I blasted you and you've never been able to get over it :L
You remain the butt hurt joke when someone disagrees with your opinion.
Fact remains, Diggs gets the #1 team receiver, flashes skills the other corners don't and comes up on the run better than any corner, but feel free to target the rookie cause a few people think he's going to be a keeper when it's all said and done.

as to the bolded dipshit. You assume your attack on me had value. My God your fucking clueless thinking I give a rats ass what you say to me. It's always been you with the butt hurt differing opinion as you've done again in this thread and the thread last week. Get the fuck over yourself and stop with the my opinions are better than yours. It's comical your obsession with me remains as strong as it's always been and onlt topped when you think I can't get over something you said about me. You're like Pee Wee Herman to me. Just shut the fuck up and get over yourself

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You remain the butt hurt joke when someone disagrees with your opinion.
Fact remains, Diggs gets the #1 team receiver, flashes skills the other corners don't and comes up on the run better than any corner, but feel free to target the rookie cause a few people think he's going to be a keeper when it's all said and done.

as to the bolded dipshit. You assume your attack on me had value. My God your fucking clueless thinking I give a rats ass what you say to me. It's always been you with the butt hurt differing opinion as you've done again in this thread and the thread last week. Get the fuck over yourself and stop with the my opinions are better than yours. It's comical your obsession with me remains as strong as it's always been and onlt topped when you think I can't get over something you said about me. You're like Pee Wee Herman to me. Just shut the fuck up and get over yourself
To be clear I'm not targeting Diggs. I think he is going to be good. I'm targeting the idiots who already think he is really good and aren't able to see the many mistakes he is understandably making

Again you just repeat back what I say like my little lap dog. You love me and are obsessed with me. If you smile big I'll send you a picture for your wall.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
943c501a6811d8df061938fc121f04ec.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many snaps did Gregory play? I had to watch on PC, but I just realized don't recall him doing anything

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, no reason to rain on my parade
clueless alicia silverstone GIF

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be clear I'm not targeting Diggs. I think he is going to be good. I'm targeting the idiots who already think he is really good and aren't able to see the many mistakes he is understandably making

Again you just repeat back what I say like my little lap dog. You love me and are obsessed with me. If you smile big I'll send you a picture for your wall.
Hope Jerry becomes a seller.
The ones that need to go have big contracts that nobody will take on. Maybe Amari is the only one that I could see a team trade for. Even Zeke. DLaw and Jaylon nobody would take on those contracts,especially Jaylon. The only thing Jaylon is good at is rushing the passer and he is not being used as a blitzer which is totally stupid.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is a better player than Jaylon on the bench. I guess MM/Nolan got the message that Jerry likes Jaylon so they need to play him...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be interesting to see what happens tonight. Denuci has a decent arm and is mobile. I dont have a great feeling about this game in all honesty. Denuci is not going to have time to throw like Dak did as a rookie. I think you need to roll Denuci out if they want to throw the deep ball with any success at all.

Also you have to run behind Biadazs and Martin and do play action. Running the ball through the left side will prove to be futile. Cox is going to destroy conner William's. The Eagles can get to the QB and likely will destroy our pathetic offensive tackles. The only chance is to get Zeke going. This is a big fat L otherwise.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nasty rainy weather here for the game. Could be a lot of turnovers.