• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Please bring the Rookie in for the 2nd half!

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Then he gets killed.
yeah I am not expecting him to be like Dak taking over for Romo.
Just some improvement from what I have seen recently & I will be happy. (baby steps)

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
would like to see the look on Jerry's face about now.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I don’t think we win another game this year.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think we win another game this year.
Lucy Liu Elementarycbs GIF by CBS

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to tank.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to tank for Lawrence. Nolan and this defense don’t even belong in FCS. DIggs has lost what little confidence he had, 54 is still 54, LVE can’t make plays. Zeke has balls bouncing off his hands and 88 who had been a model of consistency can’t make an easy or difficult play and has brain cramps. I am not sure this team wins another game this year without a big coaching change at DC or otherwise.
This team dont have to tank. Going into the season we knew the defense potentially could be a liability. They likely lose the rest of the games and the main reason is Dak, Jarwin and almost the entire OL being injured to go along with a terrible defense.. cowboys could get the number one pick they are that bad right now

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really do think Denucci will be a good backup. I think he could eventually be a starter in the NFL. He is mobile, has a good arm and has the mentality. He is borderline cocky

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the rookie did exactly as expected: totally overmatched and not ready to play in the NFL and not really aware of what was going on around him. Kind of showed how Dalton wasn't the main problem TBH. Dalton has not shown a reason here to make you think he can do the job with the hand he was dealt, but the kid sure as heck isn't ready to play. Not his fault. No preseason and barely an offseason. I think he plays next week after that hit Dalton took so I hope with a full week of practice he calms down a little and gets a chance to show us his potential. Kind of the only thing I'm looking forward to at this point. If nothing else he should have Martin back.

This may be the worst OL any of us has seen play in the middle of an NFL season. The Tackles barely even slowed their man down all game. No push in the run game. CeeDee was really bad today. Couldn't get open and dropped what seemed like every throw his way and had a bad penalty also.

Defense somehow seems to be managing to get worse. Jaylon is just horrible. Looks like we are back to contracts playing because there is no way he is even close to as good as Joe Thomas right now. Just rush him every down because he looks like an invalid out in space. Why do we refuse to blitz more? Our secondary gets beat like a drum either way, at least put pressure on the QB and try to make something happen. Our DL just gets blown off the line play after play after play. It's funny how so many people want to praise Diggs after the huge plays he gives up. Another guy that was thrown into a situation he wasn't ready for so I really don't blame him at all and see some potential for sure even though the ball skills we were promised are non-existent, but people need to stop pretending that he is playing well.

On the bright side Zeke didn't fumble

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the rookie did exactly as expected: totally overmatched and not ready to play in the NFL and not really aware of what was going on around him. Kind of showed how Dalton wasn't the main problem TBH. Dalton has not shown a reason here to make you think he can do the job with the hand he was dealt, but the kid sure as heck isn't ready to play. Not his fault. No preseason and barely an offseason. I think he plays next week after that hit Dalton took so I hope with a full week of practice he calms down a little and gets a chance to show us his potential. Kind of the only thing I'm looking forward to at this point. If nothing else he should have Martin back.

This may be the worst OL any of us has seen play in the middle of an NFL season. The Tackles barely even slowed their man down all game. No push in the run game. CeeDee was really bad today. Couldn't get open and dropped what seemed like every throw his way and had a bad penalty also.

Defense somehow seems to be managing to get worse. Jaylon is just horrible. Looks like we are back to contracts playing because there is no way he is even close to as good as Joe Thomas right now. Just rush him every down because he looks like an invalid out in space. Why do we refuse to blitz more? Our secondary gets beat like a drum either way, at least put pressure on the QB and try to make something happen. Our DL just gets blown off the line play after play after play. It's funny how so many people want to praise Diggs after the huge plays he gives up. Another guy that was thrown into a situation he wasn't ready for so I really don't blame him at all and see some potential for sure even though the ball skills we were promised are non-existent, but people need to stop pretending that he is playing well.

Zeke did have that dropped pass that turned into a pick. The offense just cant get anything done in redzone except turn the ball over. Denucci never had a chance. That RT is atrocious. Every game he is a turnstile.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3: at least there is a bright side

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And we get the Eagles next Sunday night. I will be in bed early lol

• You're Funny
Reactions: GNG

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Martin needs to be moved to RT. This offense is not doing shit with steele at RT. Sick of seeing him out there.