• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff's is it worth it ?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright after yesterday's debacle in Minnesota, the defense showed its true side again, sure the offense didn't look so grand until late in the 3rd quarter, but the defense couldn't hold off Cassel lead offense.

So with what took place, do you feel a one and done in the playoff's is worth anything beside costing the Eagles a possible higher draft pick next season?

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES - It's worth it for this reason. This is Chip Kelly's FIRST year as the coach. After going 4-12 last year, that would be a MAJOR accomplishment, even if the division is bad.
Free agents will look at Philly as a place to come to go to the playoffs, especially stud wide receivers and stud defensive players.
This team is going to be MUCH better next year with a few tweaks here and there.

Now if this was Kelly's 5th year as coach, then I would agree with you.

soulxflare

Arrive. Raise Hell. Leave.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making the playoffs, if possible, is always worth it.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PLUS - It is better for the players to have playoff experience this year so that next year they will have the experience to go far.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think it would 100% be a one and done. i'd definitely look forward to a home game against the panthers or niners. hawks or the saints on the road though, different story. still, never know. maybe if they make it that far.. something like brees getting hurt early on happens? or their defense can't stop the eagles.

soulxflare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think it would 100% be a one and done. i'd definitely look forward to a home game against the panthers or niners. hawks or the saints on the road though, different story. still, never know. maybe if they make it that far.. something like brees getting hurt early on happens? or their defense can't stop the eagles.

Get Brees out of the dome, and he's nothing more than ordinary. We would beat NO at the Linc.

I think we'd get killed by the Hawks though, especially in Seattle.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Niners would curb stomp your defense.

Please please please win this week, thats all I care about.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Brees out of the dome, and he's nothing more than ordinary. We would beat NO at the Linc.

I think we'd get killed by the Hawks though, especially in Seattle.
They wouldn't be playing New Orleans at the Linc.

soulxflare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wouldn't be playing New Orleans at the Linc.

If Carolina wins that division, it is possible. The only way we're getting into the playoffs is through winning the NFCE, which means we'd host either the #5/#6 seed.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Carolina wins that division, it is possible. The only way we're getting into the playoffs is through winning the NFCE, which means we'd host either the #5/#6 seed.

It's a huge turn around what Kelly has done so far, it makes for a better season, I guess my point is we all know and agree this defense needs a whole new secondary, more linebacker depth and some Dline replaced and added depth, sure its not gonna happen with one draft, and the fact the Eagles really haven't been the winners in signing a free agent on the defense that hasn't really lived up to the hype....

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see Foles get some post season experience.. In fact,I would like to see Kelly get some as well. We play the whole season with one goal in mind. Winning is the only thing that matters,it's a good habit to form,and it builds confidence. With an improved game plan,and a solid defensive effort,the Eagles may go to the super Bowl this season! IMO.

Frizzle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Experiance, and a winning culture will be brought to the team if they make the playoffs. It will also entice free agents to come here to Philly.

Progeriakid

Hanging Pork
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Experience, Experience, Experience, so yes it's important to make the playoffs even if you only play one game!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Niners would curb stomp your defense.

Please please please win this week, thats all I care about.

This is one of those really stupid posts. You means the 27th ranked San Fran O would curb stomp our D? Huhh?

jdl5136

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to do is get in then anything can happen. Ravens looked like shit end of last year and saw how that ended.