• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PLAYOFFS! Bengals v. Texans game thread

Gypsumstack

Hoopla Cash
$ 945.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For years I have watched my local high school team do the same thing. You could literally sit back and call the play before the ball was snapped. We would watch the game and call out "Trap, Dive, Sweep, Trap" week after week. The only reason it worked and they won 3 state titles in 5 years was because the players were that damn good. Now that the players aren't all the great, they have went 6-4, 1-9, 5-5 in three straight years. Predictable play calling only works when you have world beaters on your team.

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did I know they would come out the first series of the 2nd half and go run, run, pass, punt? Am I the fucking smartest guy on the planet? Should I be on ESPN NFL Matchup? No...I have common fucking sense. I know the Bengals. I know Marv. If they cannot see how transparent and inept they are then there is literally no hope. Literally....NONE. People being paid millions of dollars with decades of football knowledge are going up against us each week...they see this same shit I do. Anyone can see this. I honestly have no idea how Marv is still a HC in this league. I really think Mike B. is actually trying to lose. I really, really do.

Except for the "smartest guy on the planet"shit,the rest is spot on bud!We've got the parts for this boat..just need a fucking captain too run it!! Like you said till then we're toast(not so many words) lol...:tsk: