• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Playoff team

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys so there is one league that I am still fighting for a playoff spot in and I have some tough decisions. It is a standard CBS scoring league that we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K. My quarterback is Cam and that is set and I'm not worried about kicker. Everything else is a tossup though:

At defense I can start the Ravens (Minnesota at home) or the Texans (@ Jacksonville) Thursday night.

At tight end I can play Greg Olsen (@ New Orleans) or Heath Miller (Miami at home)

At running back I have Maurice Jones-Drew (Houston at home), Ben Tate (@ Jacksonville), C.J. Spiller (@ Tampa Bay), and Rashard Mendenhall (St. Louis at home)

At wide receiver I have Jordy Nelson (Atlanta at home), Demaryius Thomas (Tennessee at home), and Victor Cruz (@ San Diego)

So I need two running backs, two wide receivers, and a flex out of that. The help is much appreciated.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay guys so there is one league that I am still fighting for a playoff spot in and I have some tough decisions. It is a standard CBS scoring league that we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 RB/WR, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K. My quarterback is Cam and that is set and I'm not worried about kicker. Everything else is a tossup though:

At defense I can start the Ravens (Minnesota at home) or the Texans (@ Jacksonville) Thursday night.

At tight end I can play Greg Olsen (@ New Orleans) or Heath Miller (Miami at home)

At running back I have Maurice Jones-Drew (Houston at home), Ben Tate (@ Jacksonville), C.J. Spiller (@ Tampa Bay), and Rashard Mendenhall (St. Louis at home)

At wide receiver I have Jordy Nelson (Atlanta at home), Demaryius Thomas (Tennessee at home), and Victor Cruz (@ San Diego)

So I need two running backs, two wide receivers, and a flex out of that. The help is much appreciated.

2 RB should be tate and spiller
2 WR should be Thomas and cruz
TE is a coin toss(which ever you choose will be the wrong choice)
Flex- MJD

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with Milk, except for TE - I like Olsen over Miller. He's been pretty consistent this year and CAR will need to throw to beat the Saints in NO.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd go with...
Def: Ravens (Jac is suprisingly decent on offense so it's riskier to start HOU. Baltimore seems safer to me)
TE: Olsen (Stats would say that Miller is a sneeky choice, but I would ride Olsen since CAR has been pretty hot lately)
RB: Tate & Spiller
WR: Thomas & Cruz (Only because Nelson is too hard to trust @ the moment)
Flex: Mendenhall (kind of surprising how much Arians still uses this turd, but the matchup beckons that you use him. And ARI shouldn't have a problem maintaining a lead in this one, which means they will run the ball a lot!) Knowing how JAC plays, I wouldn't doubt that they ride MJD so he is a safe choice.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with...
Def: Ravens (Jac is suprisingly decent on offense so it's riskier to start HOU. Baltimore seems safer to me)
TE: Olsen (Stats would say that Miller is a sneeky choice, but I would ride Olsen since CAR has been pretty hot lately)
RB: Tate & Spiller
WR: Thomas & Cruz (Only because Nelson is too hard to trust @ the moment)
Flex: Mendenhall (kind of surprising how much Arians still uses this turd, but the matchup beckons that you use him. And ARI shouldn't have a problem maintaining a lead in this one, which means they will run the ball a lot!) Knowing how JAC plays, I wouldn't doubt that they ride MJD so he is a safe choice.

I agree here, although I'd probably be waffling back and forth between MJD and Mendenhall for flex. Amazing that Jordy Nelson is bench material now.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans
Olsen
Tate, MJD
DT, Nelson
Mendenhall